Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 40: December 2015 -December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then she is having an illegitimate family? I know I'm old fashioned but I don't understand. :ermm:

Then she is having an illegitimate family? I know I'm old fashioned but I don't understand. :ermm:

There's no such thing as illegitimate any more. That implies that it's against the law and it isn't.

Her pregnant Mother married twice ! I also don't understand no Wedding this time. They have the same Religion.
(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
(..) Who is she dating right now?

LaRae

Imo Charlotte herself looks more like her mother than like her father..

She is the spitting image of her mum at first glance. But IMO when you look carefully you see a lot of Stefano's treats. Glance, manners. Really a lot.

She is the spitting image of her mum at first glance. But IMO when you look carefully you see a lot of Stefano's treats. Glance, manners. Really a lot.

Actually I think she looks more like Stefano when you look closely. She happens to have the Grimaldi lips and her mother's high cheekbones and the same mannerisms. When she's really broadly smiling I'm struck by how similar to her father she is.

The ongoing pregnancy speculations have been removed. As said before: we'll wait and see. Thank you for your understanding!

Actually I think she looks more like Stefano when you look closely. She happens to have the Grimaldi lips and her mother's high cheekbones and the same mannerisms. When she's really broadly smiling I'm struck by how similar to her father she is.

I agree that she is SO like Stefano, in my opinion just as much as she resembles Caroline. I think if he were still around it would be more commented on. The bone structure of her head and face is exactly like his, many of her expressions, and her bearing. Caroline's face is oval, but Charlotte has Stefano's very square face and jaw, and slightly cleft chin. It's the most striking difference between her and her mother.

Her pregnant Mother married twice ! I also don't understand no Wedding this time. They have the same Religion.
(..)

Nowadays, most people don't get married. Maybe she doesn't want all the circus a wedding implies.
Really, what's the point of getting married?

There is no point of getting married when you live together, have sex and children before getting married. The whole point of getting married was doing all of this after marriage, not before.

There is no point of getting married when you live together, have sex and children before getting married. The whole point of getting married was doing all of this after marriage, not before.

The old way of doing things like this don't work for everybody like it used to. Now, it's let's have fun and maybe think about marriage later.

I still don't get what's the point. What's the difference between getting married before, after or never?

Maybe Charlotte doesn't feel like hosting celebrating a huge party and dressing up in a white gown, and celebrating a carnival .

I can understand how middle class women may need all the atention that a wedding implies, and the chance to wear a long dress and everything else. But she doesn't need that. And probably doesn't care about it.

Really, unless you are a extremeny religious person who doesn't believe in pre-marital sex I don't really see what's the point in getting married nowadays.

Getting married is a choice everyone makes for themselves, and if Charlotte has decided it's not for her, what's wrong with it? It doesn't make her commitment to her children or partner any less.

I know plenty of women who don't want to get married because they feel that their children is far more of a ''tie'' to your partner than a marriage ever will. And I agree, to be quite honest.

Getting married is a choice everyone makes for themselves, and if Charlotte has decided it's not for her, what's wrong with it? It doesn't make her commitment to her children or partner any less.

I know plenty of women who don't want to get married because they feel that their children is far more of a ''tie'' to your partner than a marriage ever will. And I agree, to be quite honest.

Totally agree. And as she is unlikely to have to rule in Monaco there is no dynastic reason for her to marry.

Why having a party? people can just go to church or registry office and get married.

What I don't understand is the fact that she wanted her son to be baptised (against her former boyfriend and his family will) but she is against mariage. If you believe enough in catholic church to want your son to be baptised (when it was not mandatory, he is not into the line of succession), you believe enough to want to be married religiously.

Perhaps there was some impediment to prevent marriage to Gad in the Church. Maybe he refused to get married. Not likely we will ever know.

LaRae

Perhaps there was some impediment to prevent marriage to Gad in the Church. Maybe he refused to get married. Not likely we will ever know.

LaRae

I agree I think its more Gad not wanting to get married .....
than her ..... hasn't he said that marriage wasn't for him, I don't blame her saying she wasn't bothered , otherwise she would look silly saying she wouldn't mind , but her partner is going on about marriage isn't for him

What I don't understand is the fact that she wanted her son to be baptised (against her former boyfriend and his family will) but she is against mariage. If you believe enough in catholic church to want your son to be baptised (when it was not mandatory, he is not into the line of succession), you believe enough to want to be married religiously.

Not necesarily. I know quite a few people who are not married, beause althougth they come from a catholic background they are not believers anymore, but they still have baptized their children, because they are nostalgic of the way they were raised, and they want their kids to be raised in the same tradition. Beause if they are not believers anymore they are not against religions and they still are catholic from a cultural point of view.

I probably will do the same when my turn comes. I dont' want to get married but I want my future kids to be batized.

Anyway, as someone pointed out we don't know what are Charlotte views. Maybe its simply that she didn't even think about marriage, because frankly, a wedding is a hassle and she doesn't feel like going throught it and that's all. Maybe she thinks it's cheesy. Or maybe she has already a date and gown ready for next mont. :)

(..)

Nowadays, most people don't get married. Maybe she doesn't want all the circus a wedding implies.
Really, what's the point of getting married?

"Most people don't get married?!":lol:

Is that why wedding planners and the wedding industry in general are experiencing a billion dollar boom like at no other time in recent history, and is that why Royal weddings routinely send message boards like this one into a frenzy?

Not wanting to marry or even not believing in it is a perfectly legitimate personal opinion. But to state that most people don't do it anymore makes me question the source of your statistics, honestly.

It all depends on where you live. Here in the Netherlands things went downhill a lot between 1950 and now. In 1950 there were 83110 marriages and in 2015 there were 64308. While it's not like no one is getting married, it is a big decline. Especially considering the number of people went up.

It all depends on where you live. Here in the Netherlands things went downhill a lot between 1950 and now. In 1950 there were 83110 marriages and in 2015 there were 64308. While it's not like no one is getting married, it is a big decline. Especially considering the number of people went up.

Yeah but is that based on population? Has your population gone down also?
If so, percentages might actually be comparable/same.

LaRae

Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 40: December 2015 -

Yeah but is that based on population? Has your population gone down also?

If so, percentages might actually be comparable/same.

LaRae

You missed my last sentence. The population of my country has gone up. Also... per 1000 residents the number of marriages went down from 8,2 tot 3,8.

In 1950 there were around 10 million people now around 17 million.

Last edited:
So Charlotte and Lambert broke up, and she now lives in Barbizon? Is there more news from the articles above - I'm afraid my Italian isn't fluent nor is my German...

I hope Charlotte will be able to find peace there. It must be tiring moving so often with a small child.

So Charlotte and Lambert broke up, and she now lives in Barbizon? Is there more news from the articles above - I'm afraid my Italian isn't fluent nor is my German...

I hope Charlotte will be able to find peace there. It must be tiring moving so often with a small child.

Where is Barbizon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom