Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 40: December 2015 -December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but wonder...is this girl EVER going to settle down and marry? :lol:

Give her a break - she's not even 30 yet. She's had two significant relationships, one of which produced a child - unfortunately it didn't work out. Her current relationship is in its early days - hardly long enough to be thinking marriage, especially when she has a child to consider.

I can't believe that magazine asked him that question, it's obvious they've split. She lives in Rome with Lamberto. Next thing they'll ask Caroline about how she keeps the spark alive with EA.

When you think about it you have to give them credit for asking

They could have just made something up and printed it

Lovely pics, thanks @iceflower.
Rafael does not look passionate on shopping.
I presume Charlotte will improve her Italian.

You are most welcome! :flowers:

I bet if it was toys or something delicious (or rather sweet ;)) to eat they went shopping for, he would be much more excited ;)

:previous: Those are sweet photos, Raphael is an adorable little boy. I agree, it doesn't seem that he's a fan of shopping, he seemed to be finding ways to distract himself :D

You are most welcome! :flowers:

I bet if it was toys or something delicious (or rather sweet ;)) to eat they went shopping for, he would be much more excited ;)

They went shopping for clothes; that store " Zucca Stregata" sells children 's clothes.

I think it's a perfectly fine bikini. Looks better on her than a string piece.

I think she looks great, she seems in much better shape both mentally and physically than she was this time last year.

Charlotte Casiraghi

Charlotte with Raphael and Lamberto in Monaco.

Charlotte Casiraghi, Lamberto Sanfelice and Raphael in Monaco other two new photos

As I look these pics, I find Lamberto and Charlotte a nice couple. Lamberto is of a similar social status. He seems enjoying the sun of Monaco, the relax in the saise-long of the beach club, his paper and this kind of life style. Gad is a very interesting man, but he belongs to a different world. I hope you can understand what I mean (sorry for my english). I also dare to think that a future marriage (or an official commitment) would be possible! A new baby maybe? Lamberto's presence in Monaco (like in winter holidays too) shows that Charlotte's family has accepted him. I also find Caroline very happy during her recent appearances. She looks shining. Comparing these pics of Charlotte with them of last summer, there is a big difference. I hope Charlotte found her suitable companion at last.

:previous: Thank you for sharing those photos. Raphael is a little cutie and it's nice that Gad's other son still gets to see Raphael.

As I look these pics, I find Lamberto and Charlotte a nice couple. Lamberto is of a similar social status. He seems enjoying the sun of Monaco, the relax in the saise-long of the beach club, his paper and this kind of life style. Gad is a very interesting man, but he belongs to a different world. I hope you can understand what I mean (sorry for my english). I also dare to think that a future marriage (or an official commitment) would be possible! A new baby maybe? Lamberto's presence in Monaco (like in winter holidays too) shows that Charlotte's family has accepted him. I also find Caroline very happy during her recent appearances. She looks shining. Comparing these pics of Charlotte with them of last summer, there is a big difference. I hope Charlotte found her suitable companion at last.

I agree, I hope that Charlotte will eventually find that Lamberto will be "the one" for her. Perhaps we might get a surprise engagement this year? That would be wonderful.

Your English is excellent too, I'm a native English speaker living in an English speaking country, and I could understand it perfectly.

I don't think Charlotte has a great bikini body-she has absolutely no décolletage whatsoever to fill out her top-but she looks healthy and toned at least.

And ICAM with everyone who thinks she looks a million times happier than she looked this time last year!:whistling:

First of all, i don't like her bikini choice either :p
Secondly, i really find her healthy, happy and "alive" again too. Hopefully, her relationship with Lamberto is a good one and has a happy end.

I so wish she would pick a dress that suits her , when she goes to these kind of things ............but she goes for dresses that do nothing for her at all , lovely looking woman , but doesn't have any sense of style when it comes to evening wear ( but she looks great in casual !!) I know there are a few evening out fits that have really suited her but on the whole its few and far .

The Gucci sponsored dresses are getting so from worse to worse, so that I start missing the Chanel gowns.

The dress was a really bad choice and it also seemed so uncomfortable. It was like she would fall down with that black thing being messed up between her ankles and shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom