Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 40: December 2015 -December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The surprise is that it lasted as long as it did. Much older, loved talking to the press, even stating that he had no intention of marrying her...and of course his record. Now the novelty of the baby has worn off on to the next. Luckily she is financially independent

It's easy to copy and paste it into Google Translate. It doesn't really say much though. Basically distance apart and the demands of Gad's job, and different interests.

I don't usually use google translate, but sometimes it is indeed helpful :flowers:

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not really see why he needed to make such an announcement. We all know it's over, she already has someone else.

I really don't think that tweet was about Charlotte. I believe he was talking about his work and how he can't rely on his french celebrity in the USA and he has to start everything from the begining.

Last edited:
Hello, Paranoia. Welcome to this corner of the internet, get updates on your favorite royals while suffering through some people's anachronistic "values."

They are not necessarily anachronistic values just because you happen believe they are. One of the great things that separates this Board from others is that we are not allowed to personally denigrate other posters because we disagree with them.

And no one is forced to "suffer" anything here.

They are not necessarily anachronistic values just because you happen believe they are. One of the great things that separates this Board from others is that we are not allowed to personally denigrate other posters because we disagree with them.

And no one is forced to "suffer" anything here.

I think that if someone believes the values in question are anachronistic, then, to them, they are. I also think that if someone declares certain values to be anachronistic, it is fairly obvious that they are expressing an opinion, even if they don't expressly say so.

The word "forced" was not in the post I read, though when I read posts in which people express the view that women should be held to different and higher "moral" standards than men when it comes to matters relating to sexuality and to sexual relationships and their consequences, and which therefore contain what are, in my view, anachronistic values and outdated, sexist, notions, I do feel I am suffering, so I can relate to someone else feeling that way. I imagine that people who subscribe to those opinions I consider to be old-fashioned and outdated feel similarly when reading opinions with which they do not agree. But we can hold these different opinions and still play nicely together.

:previous:So, if I think the expressed values of any poster are immoral, or if I find their opinions silly, ignorant, hypocritical etc I should be free to say so with the excuse that it's just my opinion?:ermm:

I think we are on a very slippery slope if the answer is yes. Why not just state that you disagree, and politely say why you disagree(if you feel like doing so) without necessarily denigrating the other poster's views?

Last edited:
Probably because when someone implies that a woman is not equal to a man, as women, many of us feel deeply insulted.

Love is like fire, beautiful from a distance but when you get too close you get burned.

Couples break up all the time, this is not new. As long as she and Gad are on good terms and put their son first there should be no problem. As for the age difference being a problem it is only a problem if the couple involved are not mature and willing to work at their relationship. This can be said of any relationship age difference or not.

I thnik that love is something more than passion, it's responsability and commitment. all of us who are in a long-term relationship know it. maybe Charlotte does not know it yet..

I thnik that love is something more than passion, it's responsability and commitment. all of us who are in a long-term relationship know it. maybe Charlotte does not know it yet..
You mean "love out of habit"? :whistling:
Then what If you do not love someone anymore, or should I say that you never loved this person anyway, it was just an "illusion"?

You mean "love out of habit"? :whistling:
Then what If you do not love someone anymore, or should I say that you never loved this person anyway, it was just an "illusion"?

Making an effort to stay in with relationship does not necessarily mean you do it out of habit, it means you think it's worth working at. If your love was just an illusion I would say you need to learn from your mistakes so that they aren't repeated. Of course, you don't stay with someone if you don't love them but if you can't tell if it's an illusion how can you tell you don't love them? ?

Are there any real current events about Charlotte or are we going to keep discussing Mlle Casiraghi's sense of morality, commitment and eventual rights to have " a life of her own " over and over and over again???

Finally, we never get bored with Charlotte,every three years, she is changing her lovers as she is changing her shoes

Those pictures were taken when he was dating actress Nicoletta Romanoff, the daughter of a Russian Princess: Natal'ja Nikolaevna Romanov, a descendant of Czar Nicholas I. Apparently you have no hope to make a date with him, unless your mother is a princess...;)

You made me laugh Tosca. You know everything.
And the guy is even not handsome

I actually find him ruggedly handsome in these photos. Imho he's better looking than Alex & Gad, though she does have a type, there's definitely a resemblance in all three fellows (short, dark, big-eyed, big noses, elongated faces, et al). But I noticed Charlotte upgrades a bit each time; I thought Gad better looking than Alex, and now I find Lamberto easier on the eyes than Gad, lol. :D

Ah well, I wish them both well. It seems to me that Charlotte may have at last found her knight in shining armor. This one's Italian like she is, and is also an aristocrat like she is, so we shall see...perhaps finally a wedding...

Finally, we never get bored with Charlotte,every three years, she is changing her lovers as she is changing her shoes

and unfortunately not a relationship that can last.. But future is the only judge.
At least she has her long trips with her boyfriends. London, NY, now Italy (Rome etc.) Lucky her :p

Those pictures were taken when he was dating actress Nicoletta Romanoff, the daughter of a Russian Princess: Natal'ja Nikolaevna Romanov, a descendant of Czar Nicholas I. Apparently you have no hope to make a date with him, unless your mother is a princess...;)
How interesting, thank you for sharing this information. :) You are so funny! :lol:

I'm wondering how Charlotte and Gad will share parental authority over Raphael now... To be honest with you, I don't envy her.

I'm wondering how Charlotte and Gad will share parental authority over Raphael now... To be honest with you, I don't envy her.

I think the kid is going to stay with her, not because she is the mother and in most cases mothers have the children (or because of Gad's often travels). And of course i think Caro will play an important role, too :p
But Gad seems to be a very good father. I don't think they'll confront problems about it, like Caro and Ernst with Alexandra's case.

You made me laugh Tosca. You know everything.
And the guy is even not handsome

I came across an article about Romanoff and Sanfelice by chance.;)
I knew she was the daughter of a Russian princess, because she's staded it many a time in interviews I lost count, but I found other infos in Wiki.:whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom