Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 39: January 2014 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to italian press rumours Charlotte made his acquaintance in January, through her sister-in-law Beatrice Borromeo...

Such a shame if it is true because I always feel sorry for the kid(s). I believe once you have children, that's it, you have to make it work (unless there's abuse involved, etc). jmho.

Btw, I find it odd that Charlotte likes men that are as tall as her.:confused: Hmm, maybe because her late maternal grandfather was short as well, who knows...

Lol now this is MY idea of the perfect mate: David Gandy hints he'd like to swap modelling for sports career | Daily Mail Online :cool:

By the pictures iv seen they are just walking with each other .... Or are there other pictures ?

Now that i see him in those pics, he has sth of Gad-ish in his facial characteristics.

I think she has a type - I think that Alex, Gad and Lamberto (if there is anything going on) have a similar look.

Did Gad go to India's baptism? I don't remember him there but I could be experiencing a mind-blank.

I think that the last time Gad and Charlotte were publicly seen together was on the occasion of Pierre's wedding...

Such a shame if it is true because I always feel sorry for the kid(s). I believe once you have children, that's it, you have to make it work (unless there's abuse involved, etc). jmho.

Btw, I find it odd that Charlotte likes men that are as tall as her.:confused: Hmm, maybe because her late maternal grandfather was short as well, who knows...

Lol now this is MY idea of the perfect mate: David Gandy hints he'd like to swap modelling for sports career | Daily Mail Online :cool:

I 'm afraid that David Gandy is very brutal for Charlotte.

I think that the last time Gad and Charlotte were publicly seen together was on the occasion of Pierre's wedding...

hmmm

Andrea/Tatiana and Pierre/Beatrice have been pictured together quite frequently in the last three months since the wedding, and Charlotte/Gad are the more famous of the trio relationships. When you couple this with the Lamberto pictures I can see why the media is saying there's something amiss.

Hopefully, both parties have just been busy with work. With Equestrian season being over until Spring, Charlotte should theoretically have more time to join Gad wherever he is, if she doesn't join him then that will speak volumes.

hmmm

Andrea/Tatiana and Pierre/Beatrice have been pictured together quite frequently in the last three months since the wedding, and Charlotte/Gad are the more famous of the trio relationships. When you couple this with the Lamberto pictures I can see why the media is saying there's something amiss.

Hopefully, both parties have just been busy with work. With Equestrian season being over until Spring, Charlotte should theoretically have more time to join Gad wherever he is, if she doesn't join him then that will speak volumes.

the photos speak for themselves I think.. they are very bad quality and grainy but I think the girl hugging and perhaps kissing Laberto Sanfelice is Charlotte.
here:

http://static.pourfemme.it/pfgossip...-monaco-e-il-regista-italiano-abbracciati.jpg

http://files.gossip.it/immagini_new...otte_casiraghi_e_lamberto_sanfelice_bacio.jpg

compare it with Charlotte walking with him:

http://img.tgcom24.mediaset.it/binary/chi/70.$plit/C_4_articolo_2141927__ImageGallery__imageGalleryItem_19_image.jpg

They took pictures through her windows! That's horrible! i hope she sues.

The pictures do look intimate, but Italians are a tactile bunch. Lamberto could give all his friends full-body hugs and face kisses. That's not to say she doesn't have strife with Gad, because I think there's a good possibility of that.

The pictures do look intimate, but Italians are a tactile bunch. Lamberto could give all his friends full-body hugs and face kisses. That's not to say she doesn't have strife with Gad, because I think there's a good possibility of that.

Exactly ! You are very right !

Last time there was break-up rumors about Charlotte and Gad, the couple did a retaliatory photo-op the next day where they were all hugged-up, and Charlotte was nuzzling Gad's head.

If they are still together and Lamberto is only an affectionate friend, I hope the couple does another photo-op soon. Before some lunatic paparazzo starts taking pictures through the windows of poor Lamberto's home. If he isn't a romantic third party, then Charlotte should be a good friend and help remove Lamberto from the tabloid microscope.

How could anyone really tell that that is Charlotte from those pictures??? It could be anyone.

:previous:No, that's very definitely Charlotte in the photos I saw. (the Voici pix) In one of them she's walking with Sanfelice with what looks like one of Princess Caroline's dachshunds, and with her head thrown back in laughter she is a carbon copy of her mother.

And as for the photos of two people embracing through the window?

Charlotte-like Caroline-is not shy about litigation when it comes to the press. If it's not her in those photographs accompanied by an exclusive article that she has dumped the father of her son, she will soon be suing the ink out of that tabloid!:cool:

Unless of course, she wants to announce to the world that she has moved on from Gad......

Last edited:
Gad is one of ur best actors for the moment.
His worst role is Charlotte's Consort.

I beg to differ a bit. As an italian I feel to respond. While it is true that part of our heritage is to gesticulate a lot and be "friendly", a man kissing nd hugging like that a woman in a lonely set is not very common. I mean, if there had been other women I could understand, but no way that a woman with a partner, a above all,a mother would behave like that with a man if he were only a friend...

I beg to differ a bit. As an italian I feel to respond. While it is true that part of our heritage is to gesticulate a lot and be "friendly", a man kissing nd hugging like that a woman in a lonely set is not very common. I mean, if there had been other women I could understand, but no way that a woman with a partner, a above all,a mother would behave like that with a man if he were only a friend...

If that's your view as an Italian woman, then what did you think of the pictures of Pierre kissing that woman in September?

Beatrice - also an Italian woman - didn't appear bothered by the pictures. In fact, she's been photographed happily with her husband since then.

I think the Italians in question(Casiraghi,Sanfelice,Borromeo) are a tactile bunch. They seem to express physical affection in a casual manner.

It's my opinion that Gad/Charlotte fans should be more concerned about the lack of public interaction between the couple, and less concerned that tactile Charlotte gave a lingering hug to a man that she's supposedly been friends with since January. After all, Charlotte and Gad were still being photographed together for eight months after the formation of this friendship.

If that's your view as an Italian woman, then what did you think of the pictures of Pierre kissing that woman in September?

Beatrice - also an Italian woman - didn't appear bothered by the pictures. In fact, she's been photographed happily with her husband since then.

I think the Italians in question(Casiraghi,Sanfelice,Borromeo) are a tactile bunch. They seem to express physical affection in a casual manner.

It's my opinion that Gad/Charlotte fans should be more concerned about the lack of public interaction between the couple, and less concerned that tactile Charlotte gave a lingering hug to a man that she's supposedly been friends with since January. After all, Charlotte and Gad were still being photographed together for eight months after the formation of this friendship.

I think that Charlotte did want to be seen kissing this man in public, in order to notify this relationship. If you remember, in the beginning of her relationship with Gad there were also pics and rumours and she didn't tell anything. She chose to make her relationship official during the Rose Ball. If she wanted to be hidden, she could have managed it.
(sorry for my bad english...)

I think that Charlotte did want to be seen kissing this man in public, in order to notify this relationship. If you remember, in the beginning of her relationship with Gad there were also pics and rumours and she didn't tell anything. She chose to make her relationship official during the Rose Ball. If she wanted to be hidden, she could have managed it.
(sorry for my bad english...)

But she wasn't in public, she was in her apartment for the kissing and/or hugging pictures. We only saw the pics because some creepy stalkerazzi zoomed his camera through her windows. Even then the stalkerazzi didn't get a good view because the photos were very dark and blurry. I don't see deliberate action by Charlotte there.

Walking down the street next to Lamberto with her hands in her coat pockets isn't really a public statement.

You're right that she made some unspoken statements about Gad early in their relationship. I haven't seen that with Lamberto, yet. It could be she's madly in love with Lamberto and she's taking the more cautious approach to developing the relationship publicly, since she jumped head first with Gad. Or she's just friends with the man, independent to whether or not she and Gad have split.

Personally, I think Lamberto would be fine boyfriend material for Charlotte. I just don't see enough evidence that he is her boyfriend,yet.

1) I think that Pierre nehave as an idiot.That's it. He was at a party and decided to behave recklessly. I don't know Beatrice, but what could she have done? Publicly tell she was happy with that? No, she smiled and carried on. Maybe she had a word with her husband. I don't know what it has to do with Charlotte btw.

There is a huge difference in flirting/ joking and touching a girl than hugging so close and then maybe kissing her on the mouth, don't you think?

2) I am not a Charlotte and Gad fan! LOL far from it! I've always thought they were not meant for each other, but I truly hoped their child would bring them closer and maybe I didn't think of a so brief relationship. I sincerely hoped they lasted longer as a couple.

What I mean is that if Charlotte and Lamberto were photographed so intimate there must be something. IMO Charlotte and Gad are over and she started a new relationship with Sanfelice.

I think that Charlotte follows a certain pattern with her relationships: she has what seems a 4/5 years love story and then the couple split. After a couple of months she is seen hanging out with a new man. The same happened with her story with Dellal. 5/6 years together and then she was seen with Gad. Their last public outing was in july 2011 at prince Albert's wedidng. In november she started to be pictured with Gad. Just saying

Last edited:
1) I think that Pierre nehave as an idiot.That's it. He was at a party and decided to behave recklessly. I don't know Beatrice, but what could she have done? Publicly tell she was happy with that? No, she smiled and carried on. Maybe she had a word with her husband. I don't know what it has to do with Charlotte btw.

There is a huge difference in flirting/ joking and touching a girl than hugging so close and then maybe kissing her on the mouth, don't you think?

2) I am not a Charlotte and Gad fan! LOL far from it! I've always thought they were not meant for each other, but I truly hoped their child would bring them closer and maybe I didn't think of a so brief relationship. I sincerely hoped they lasted longer as a couple.

What I mean is that if Charlotte and Lamberto were photographed so intimate there must be something. IMO Charlotte and Gad are over and she started a new relationship with Sanfelice.

I think that Charlotte follows a certain pattern with her relationships: she has what seems a 4/5 years love story and then the couple split. After a couple of months she is seen hanging out with a new man. The same happened with her story with Dellal. 5/6 years together and then she was seen with Gad. Their last public outing was in july 2011 at prince Albert's wedidng. In november she started to be pictured with Gad. Just saying

Not true. She and Alex attended the Prix de l'arc de Triomphe in October 2011. Here's the picture Charlotte Casiraghi and Alex Dellal Photos - Prix de l'Arc de Triomphee - Zimbio

She and Alex were also seen together in late November/early December.

I think he looks like a taller and beefier Vincent Lindon, especially in the picture with the sunglasses.

I don't know if Sanfelice is more than a friend, but what I suspect is that Charlotte is intentionally sending a message, and is not at all disturbed that the tabloids are reporting that she has moved on romantically.

She is a sophisticated young woman, this isn't her first time at the rodeo. The last time the tabloids blew up with rumours reporting that she had split from Gad she sprang into action and arranged to be photographed with him within days. Now?

Now she seems to be content to allow the photos to speak for themselves:cool:.

ETA: I do remember seeing photos of Charlotte sitting on Alex's lap as late as November 2011...which made it all the more surprising when she appeared on the cover of Paris Match in January 2012, giddily grinning as she emerged from Gad Elmaleh's apartment building.

Last edited:
I think Charlotte is similar to Caroline in her younger days - she can't be on her own, she has the next man in sight.

I agree he has a look of Vincent Lindon, who was around for a significant stage of Charlotte 's childhood.

At the time, I thought Vincent Lindon looked like a scruffier, intellectual version of Philippe Junot.

Last edited:
I don't know if Sanfelice is more than a friend, but what I suspect is that Charlotte is intentionally sending a message, and is not at all disturbed that the tabloids are reporting that she has moved on romantically.

She is a sophisticated young woman, this isn't her first time at the rodeo. The last time the tabloids blew up with rumours reporting that she had split from Gad she sprang into action and arranged to be photographed with him within days. Now?

Now she seems to be content to allow the photos to speak for themselves:cool:.

ETA: I do remember seeing photos of Charlotte sitting on Alex's lap as late as November 2011...which made it all the more surprising when she appeared on the cover of Paris Match in January 2012, giddily grinning as she emerged from Gad Elmaleh's apartment building.

I agree with the underlined lines :flowers:
There had been indeed an appearance of Alex and Char in the end of 2011. I can't recall the event now and unfortunately i have the pics saved in another laptop. But i surely remember my surprise that she moved on very quickly with Gad, while having a fresh split with Alex.

Gad is in Austin for a performance tomorrow!
https://instagram.com/p/9eA9FxvveJ/?taken-by=gadelmaleh

Last edited:
I've always had the suspicion that poor Alex Dellal got dumped without ever really seeing it coming. No proof, of course.

But to Alex's credit he moved on quickly too...to beautiful model Elisa Sednaoui with whom he shares an adorable lookalike son. The two of them appear extremely close, connected and still deeply in love even though they got together on the rebound.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom