Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 39: January 2014 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

Wow, how reliable are these? Does VF Italy usually entertain such reports?

If true, well, Charlotte definitely has a type.

And ever written for relationship problems of Charlotte. Now they found the new partner. To see if how true is this time.

Another guy ten years her senior... Besides she seems to have a flair for ugly men. :sad:

:previous: LOL that is quite mean. They're not pretty boys but they are accomplished in their own fields. The age difference brings to mind daddy issues though. Ok that might be equally mean. :D

in Italy there was talk of rupture for almost a month and that she had taken a new house .. However, Charlotte had appeared a lot of weight lately and pulled .. only in Monaco, was more relaxed.

Tabloids have been accurate in the past - indeed, news of Charlotte's relationship with Gad was broken by a tabloid.

I can't see well the pictures on the Voici cover but do they seem kissing ?

Frankly, I did not think the "body language" between Gad and Charlotte at Pierre's wedding looked all that great.

Frankly, I did not think the "body language" between Gad and Charlotte at Pierre's wedding looked all that great.

Neither did I PoD, and I remain convinced that there was some sort of brief separation/crisis for them this past spring. The fact that the two of them went to great lengths to be photographed together all lovey-dovey a few days later in Capri and in Monaco changes nothing:cool:.

As for Charlotte's "type"...most people have one. It's refreshing that such a stunning young woman, who arguably could take her pick of men, is apparently not attracted to pretty boys.

Anyway, she hasn't looked well or happy in quite a while and I would not be surprised if her romantic life is at the root of it.

Last edited:
Like most young women who grew up without a father she falls for older men.

Members fro Italy, do you know anything about Lamberto Sanfelice?
So the rumors about Gad's and Char's relationship were true..
This months maybe she "suffered" a lot, given her appearance.

Last edited:
It's hard to say about the "kissing" picture, maybe she just has her arms on his shoulders. Whatever, I hope that Charlotte does not go from man to man to man. That would be too bad. She needs to recuperate if it is a bad experience and not jump to claim another, IMHO.

The photo on the frontpage is not very clear and we cannot say that it is a kiss between persons who have an affair, it could be only a kiss between two persons who are friends and who are meeting or leaving.

Gad and Charlotte were so in love last juni that I could not believe that their story is finished. Voici is a tabloid, its goal is to sell a lot of newspapers.

Tabloids are correct sometimes... Voici broke the story about Charlotte and Gad in the first place.

Last edited:
They create dozens of false info. Among all of them sometimes there is one which proves true.....Pure luck !

The Lamberto Guy is not ugly, he's handsomer than Gad and Alex.
He is ok, to be true.
Have model's body is not all that matters in a relationship]

It's hard to say about the "kissing" picture, maybe she just has her arms on his shoulders. Whatever, I hope that Charlotte does not go from man to man to man. That would be too bad. She needs to recuperate if it is a bad experience and not jump to claim another, IMHO.

Yeah, you are right.
But if she go from man to man, wich seems like, she has where take out.
Her mother acted like this in her younger years, just calmed down after her marriage with Ernst.
Maybe Charlotte is emotionalli needy, perhaps because of the lack of her father, and seeks to fill these needs through her partners.

Anyway always I found it odd who ends a relationship and start another,cause dont have that time to restore and think about what went wrong. And sometimes not even time to know the other, and analyze wherew will it lead . But this seems to be a pattern of Grimaldi's, it's no wonder they can not keep any healthy relationship :(

Last edited:
I don't beleive it. If it was really a new Relationship, she would be much more discreet...the fact they don't hide shows that they are just friends. My opinion of course and my hope as I love Gad.

mandy187 why do you insist that it is some sort of exclusive "Grimaldi trait" to have unstable, unhealthy relationships? Andrea and Pierre have been with the same partner for close to a decade. Albert and Charlene seem as content as they have ever been, and they have been together since about 2006.

Caroline seemed to desperately seek stability in her love life but it was not to be. Stephanie, admittedly is/was in a league of her own.

But statistically speaking the Grimaldis are not much different than the Windsors(as far as divorce and affairs) and people don't accuse them of being notoriously unstable in relationships so why the Grimaldis...where does this myth come from?

Just curious:ermm:.

Last edited:
I don't beleive it. If it was really a new Relationship, she would be much more discreet...the fact they don't hide shows that they are just friends. My opinion of course and my hope as I love Gad.

Not necessarily. Charlotte and Gad were first papped outside her apartment in early Jan 2012 when the media thought her and Alex were still together. Charlotte and Alex had attended a party together only weeks earlier. Once the tabloid writers saw the chummy pictures of her and Gad then the articles started to question whether it was a friendship or something more.

When Charlotte wants to move on, she does it quick, like ripping off a band-aid. I'm not sure she cares about discretion because she probably thinks the media shouldn't be following her private life in the first place.

I don't know if the story is true but it would not surprise me. I have suspected for months that Charlotte/Gad were running out of steam even before the "crisis" rumors of the late spring.

From the beginning I had my doubts about the relationship, they come from completely different worlds and seem to have absolutely nothing in common. When Gad made a point of proclaiming to the world that he had no intention of marrying Charlotte even though she was about to give birth to their child, I was more doubtful than ever.

The Charlotte/Gad relationship is probably not going to go the distance.:sad:

Last edited:
Anyway always I found it odd who ends a relationship and start another,cause dont have that time to restore and think about what went wrong. And sometimes not even time to know the other, and analyze wherew will it lead . But this seems to be a pattern of Grimaldi's, it's no wonder they can not keep any healthy relationship :(

It will be interesting to see how it goes for Charlotte's brothers. Andrea does seem to be a stable, loyal partner... And so does Pierre? Maybe also significant they took the step to get married and Charlotte didn't.

I don't think Gad was ugly and this guy doesn't look bad either. Looks fade it takes more than that to make a relationship work.

I've seen the pics from "CHI". Two of them are really blurred, but it can't be more clear that they were very intimate... you can see a intimate hug and what it looks like a kiss... I don't know if I can post the links thoug, as they are from another forum... is that a problem? Thanks. Once I get the magazine I should know better...

I don't think Gad was ugly and this guy doesn't look bad either. Looks fade it takes more than that to make a relationship work.

I agree. Gad is far from ugly, he has the most gorgeous clear blue eyes. And this new guy(if this rumor is true) is also not unattractive, imo.

The most sure is that she doesn't choose her partners with the beauty as main criterion. Alex, Gad, or the new guy, they are all just acceptable, not more. The most handsome was Félix, and even not very gorgeous. I mean she could find someone so handsome like her brothers. But apparently she does not care.
Anyway, if it is true I wish her to be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom