Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 39: January 2014 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pics! I am not crazy about her new look. I generally prefer the long hair on most of the women, but i must say that Char can almost pull off everything with that face.

I prefer both Charlotte and Caroline with shorter hair so I quite like this. Not keen on the sombre outfit in the first set of pics.

I love the hair. It's at a perfect length right now. I think I might use this as inspiration for my next cut.

Her outfit at the show is not cute though. Granny dress.

She looks more like her mother Caroline than ever!

Charlotte is striking even without a stitch of makeup, but I am surprised at how rapidly she seems to be ageing...when Princess Caroline was Charlotte's age(29) she was just at the height of her beauty, imo.:sad:

To be honest, I think she looks better when she carries a bit more weight. It might make her look more youthful. Obviously her weight is her own business but in my opinion she looks quite harsh and angular. Caroline was never that thin even in the aftermath of Stefano's death.

I agree with the both of you. :( Imho Charlotte's aged quite a bit in the past year, and this new hairstyle makes her look 39 instead of 29. I noticed her hair thinning at Pierre's wedding and now it's even more noticeable, along with a receding hairline. I think it's partly due to her being so thin & gaunt (reminds me of Andrea). Such a shame she's aging so fast...

Charlotte has been interviewed by Philosophie Magazine

http://www.philomag.com/lepoque/dia...ndre-comte-sponville-lamour-la-solitude-12115

She looks more like her mother Caroline than ever!

Charlotte is striking even without a stitch of makeup, but I am surprised at how rapidly she seems to be ageing...when Princess Caroline was Charlotte's age(29) she was just at the height of her beauty, imo.:sad:

She has always been shy .. but lately she was more comfortable, relaxed and smiling.
In her appearances representative Gucci and Montblanc was perfect. She must be. This time, the picture looks tired, distant. There's still more its slimming

Last edited by a moderator:
I find that dress hideous, very unflattering.
:ermm:
Still not sure how I feel about the haircut.

The dress is frumpy. Reminds me of a older woman's house dress.

Her hair is just flat and boring.

LaRae

I think Charlotte is a very attractive woman she seems to have everything but for me she lacks sparkle .....

I do not know why the last appearances of Charlotte is so unfortunate. She changed stylist, taste changed however must quickly rediscover the good old elegant self.

First thing I noticed was Charlotte's collarbone sticking out, as well as the ridges of bones underneath sticking out prominently in that dress. :( It accentuates her gauntness and how thin she's become.

I feel rather sorry for Charlotte, especially as she gets older. It must be hard for her to live up to her mother, who is glamorous at any age because it's her inner soul that shines through, her strong character, her essence. Whereas Charlotte is a mere shadow of her mother. Once her beauty is gone, there's not much there. jmho.

I think she would benefit by really getting involved in a charity or something that she feels passionate about, one on one, not just showing up for an opening, premiere, runway, et al. Actually going away and volunteering in person, no entourage, just herself. But I doubt that will happen, even her mother has never done something like that.

That said, I do respect & admire Charlotte's passion for horses and fashion and being involved in both. :)

The dress could be nice but the length is absolutely unflattering. It reminds me the length of the pink Chanel dress she wore in Rose ball. Completely wrong for her legs.

First thing I noticed was Charlotte's collarbone sticking out, as well as the ridges of bones underneath sticking out prominently in that dress. :( It accentuates her gauntness and how thin she's become.

I feel rather sorry for Charlotte, especially as she gets older. It must be hard for her to live up to her mother, who is glamorous at any age because it's her inner soul that shines through, her strong character, her essence. Whereas Charlotte is a mere shadow of her mother. Once her beauty is gone, there's not much there. jmho.

I think she would benefit by really getting involved in a charity or something that she feels passionate about, one on one, not just showing up for an opening, premiere, runway, et al. Actually going away and volunteering in person, no entourage, just herself. But I doubt that will happen, even her mother has never done something like that.

That said, I do respect & admire Charlotte's passion for horses and fashion and being involved in both. :)

So true. Caroline was not only beautiful, she seemed passionate and spirited. She had spectacular public highs and lows.. but she was at all times alive. Now that she is past the flush of youthful beauty her striking elegance and spirit continue to shine through.

Charlotte is-or WAS-even more beautiful than her mother as a young woman but something is definitely missing with Charlotte. And when her looks are gone I am not sure what will be left.

It's always unwise to speculate about the nature of a public's person's private life based only on photographs, but Charlotte Casiraghi does not look like a happy and fulfilled young woman.:ermm:

About the sticking of the collarbones, let me tell you that it's not a question of weight. Whatever weight I had, my collarbones have always stuck out...and I've never been ultra thin or gaunt....:eek:

So true. Caroline was not only beautiful, she seemed passionate and spirited. She had spectacular public highs and lows.. but she was at all times alive. Now that she is past the flush of youthful beauty her striking elegance and spirit continue to shine through.

Charlotte is-or WAS-even more beautiful than her mother as a young woman but something is definitely missing with Charlotte. And when her looks are gone I am not sure what will be left.

It's always unwise to speculate about the nature of a public's person's private life based only on photographs, but Charlotte Casiraghi does not look like a happy and fulfilled young woman.:ermm:

Caroline beautiful and charming .. shining light and transmitted. Strong woman, passionate and very sensual .. beautiful legs. The best Caroline? at the time of her marriage to Stephen .. she exuded positive energy., radiant, solar .. comparisons are never made, but Charlotte teenager or twentysomething physically was perhaps even more 'beautiful teenager Caroline ..
Charlotte, now looks tired, dull and almost absent .. .. sure she has her reasons for the Gucci brand will not be satisfied with his pouting ..

A instead did the homework to sit sitting by Gucci and then ran away from the madding crowd is rather disgusted Charlotte Casiraghi. They tell me that turned the boxes because they had gone to sleep at the Four Seasons.

In addition she did not like at all the clothes that the house had intended as mandatory for her presence.

Charlotte Casiraghi furiosa da Gucci. Colpa di Miriam Leone | Blitz quotidiano

Caroline beautiful and charming .. shining light and transmitted. Strong woman, passionate and very sensual .. beautiful legs. The best Caroline? at the time of her marriage to Stephen .. she exuded positive energy., radiant, solar .. comparisons are never made, but Charlotte teenager or twentysomething physically was perhaps even more 'beautiful teenager Caroline ..
Charlotte, now looks tired, dull and almost absent .. .. sure she has her reasons for the Gucci brand will not be satisfied with his pouting ..

There are rumors that Charlotte was unhappy about having to wear the unflattering print Gucci dress, but was contractually obligated to do so.

Perhaps that is why she doesn't exactly exude radiance in those photos.:ermm:

There are rumors that Charlotte was unhappy about having to wear the unflattering print Gucci dress, but was contractually obligated to do so.

Perhaps that is why she doesn't exactly exude radiance in those photos.:ermm:

Yes..she is very angry!

Certainly she is not naïve enough to accept her "role" with Gucci and not understand that she may be required to wear clothes she does not personally like. Her face presented does nothing for the appeal of the clothes. (Though I don't care for them either). I guess as long as she was wearing their riding apparel things were good but not so much now. A good lesson for those of us approached to be the face of a fashion house ... haha.

I would be unhappy too if I had to wear that ****ty dress. During Frida's time, Gucci was glamour and sexy, which didn't seem to fit her persona but this new Gucci isn't really better. She has always looked her best in Giambattista Valli or Chanel. Hopefully her contract will end soon and she can go back to wearing designers that fit her more.

What that girl needs is to undertake some serious reponsabilities in her life instead of simply floating around in parties, vernissages, premières... She deserves more than just being an hanger for the clothes of any brand. You all have been noticing in previous posts that P. Caroline at her age ( and even nowadays ) exuded charm, a vibrant personality, a radiance wich are, apparently absent from Charlott's face and posture. Well... P. Caroline at her age had already undertaken multiple activities ( due to her mother's death ) wich implied hard work. I think that's what's been lacking in Charlotte's life: real work and a real sense of accomplishment. Anyway if she's contractualy obliged to put on the clothes of the brand she represents, then she should be professional about it. If she doesn't like the dress Gucci wants her to wear, tough luck: it's her job to wear it with a radiant smile and to pull it off the best way she can...:yuk:

Well, she(Charlotte) is a contributing editor to a magazine devoted to environmental issues and she also is supposed to have an interest in philosophy, which she studied at university. She occasionally gives interviews to magazines where she discusses this. But it doesn't seem like so much a passion as she never speaks about philosophy with any real depth. Frankly she can come off as rather precious, though I want to believe she is simply very shy:ermm:.

Maybe she is a late bloomer and will discover her true passion(other than her child, her relationship, and her horses) in due time.

Dear members, even if i agree with the most you say, there is really no need to compare Caro with Char. Different people from different years. Don't forget that Caro's mother died, when Caro was really young; that was a possible reason for her maturity to grow faster than Char's. She also had to take a lot of Monaco's duties. That played a role and she also had to think of some things. Char's not like that, she never went through such a situation (thanks God!)
And even if they are mother and daughter, it doesn't mean that they have to be the same inside, just because for some people they are the same in the outside.

I think its the way she is standing Ive noticed in other photos that she has terrible posture. I reckon if she had stood up straight crossed her leg at the ankle like they do and put one hand on her hip it would have looked completely different.

I like this picture of her she looks genuinely engaged in what she is doing. She looks like her Mom here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom