Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 39: January 2014 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if that lady that looked like an airport employee will have a job tomorrow. If she got a picture of Charlotte and the baby's face together it might have been worth it.

Last edited:
I'm surprised they garnered that much attention in LA tbh. Someone must've called the paps.

Cute! Raphael has the same mouth Charlotte and Caroline have

Cute! Raphael has the same mouth Charlotte and Caroline have

Indeed! I think Raphael takes after Gad in his features but his eyes and his mouth are definetely Grimaldi / Casiraghi... :flowers:

He is really a beautiful baby !!!! Precious pix !

It's been unusually humid and hot here in Los Angeles this summer...rather unpleasant in fact. I wonder where Gad and Charlotte are staying...Malibu? Beverly Hills? Hollywood Hills? Venice Beach?:whistling:

Not only is Santa Monica very expensive, it's also usually at least 10 degrees cooler than the temperature inland because it's right on the beach.

Today it's in the MID 90'S here!:ohmy:

Not only is Santa Monica very expensive, it's also usually at least 10 degrees cooler than the temperature inland because it's right on the beach.

Today it's in the MID 90'S here!:ohmy:
After last winter in NY, I'll take it.

This smiling Raphaël is such a cutie, what a beautiful baby !!!!

Ever since Char became a mother she looks fabulous- Char does some smiling and her countenance has changed-motherhood truly becomes her- & the baby is gorgeous.looks like a happy time

This smiling Raphaël is such a cutie, what a beautiful baby !!!!

I couldn't agree more!!! I could be kissing those cheeks forever!!! Another Grimaldi / Casiraghi beauty to continue the saga of beautiful people. Hes even more beautiful as his mother was as a baby... :lol: :flowers: :lol:

That baby looks so much like a baby Charlotte! :eek:
Except for the eyebrows maybe.

It was the Elfish shape of Gad's ears that I was referring to.

Surprised she scored a W cover but it's a very beautiful one! I prefer this one over her VP one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom