The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2015, 07:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadezhda View Post
I thought the same when I saw the picture!
Me too... only future will tell....

Old 11-20-2015, 05:50 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinacg View Post
I'm not sure if this is appropriate to speculate here, but is it just me or does this picture from today make Charlotte look pregnant?

http://40.media.tumblr.com/5417b9082...jti5o1_500.png

Maybe it's just her (bad) posture, but it reminds me of when she was pregnant with Raphael.
I thought the same when i saw the pic....

Char and her new boyfriend arrived in Rome today. It seems she often goes to Rome, the last pics i posted from them were also taken in Rome.

http://41.media.tumblr.com/7fea74f73...t5fio1_250.jpg
http://41.media.tumblr.com/90d029056...t5fio2_250.jpg
http://41.media.tumblr.com/d4623c997...t5fio3_250.jpg
http://40.media.tumblr.com/c404ab834...t5fio4_250.jpg
http://40.media.tumblr.com/9e303ab11...t5fio4_250.png
http://41.media.tumblr.com/fb094855d...t5fio3_250.png
http://41.media.tumblr.com/987af7f46...t5fio1_250.png
http://40.media.tumblr.com/fa21c1e50...t5fio7_500.png

from beautifulcharlotte

Old 11-20-2015, 06:00 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinacg View Post
I'm not sure if this is appropriate to speculate here, but is it just me or does this picture from today make Charlotte look pregnant?

http://40.media.tumblr.com/5417b9082...jti5o1_500.png

Maybe it's just her (bad) posture, but it reminds me of when she was pregnant with Raphael.
I noticed her pics at the National Day and I also have the impression of her pregnancy. For instance the way she holds her belly reminds me a similar move of when she was pregnant with Raphael (at the Jumping of Monaco).
Old 11-21-2015, 02:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Interesting scenario, just after a split and a new lover. Wait and see.
Old 11-21-2015, 02:47 AM
Royal Highness

And Raphael is with nanny...?
Old 11-21-2015, 03:00 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post

Char and her new boyfriend arrived in Rome today. It seems she often goes to Rome, the last pics i posted from them were also taken in Rome.
It suddenly makes sense why she spent so much time in Rome in September.
Old 11-21-2015, 03:44 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
Well, I gotta admit that I am amazed that one can judge a mother's relationship {or in this case lack of one] with her child based on some photos.

Whose to say that Raphael is not with his father when Charlotte is away. Sometimes that is the case when parents have separated and have joint custody of a child.

And what's wrong with nannies? It's not like Charlotte is leaving her child alone while she goes out. Are single mothers not entitled to have a social life at all? It's not like the baby is crawling out in the street while his mother parties away.

And how do you know that Tatiana is a better mother...while she has a presence in the press...I think more people know of Tatiana because of Andrea and not the other way....so basically no one is really reporting on her activities.

I am just really amazed that Charlotte is being considered a neglectful mother because she has apparently moved on or goes out with out her son. I tell you what...I would rather see Charlotte at a fashion show than Charlotte and her son at a fashion show (i.e. North West).
Tatiana can act like an evil stepphmother who lock her children in a tower, but she doen't seem so. Of course in this statement, I'm being ironic.

So read my post again, I think there's no need to repeat everything again. I never stated something as an absolut truth. Another possibility was taken into account. Charlotte is a public person, so we don´t know what happen besides closed doors. But it's annoying when someone exclude some elements and undesrtand what one want's to see. I never said I think it's wrong to use nannies. I particularly was raised by nannies.
(And I have more affection for my first nanny than for mother, to be honest).

But it seems, while Charlotte is dating and partying, her son is with the nannies. Is that particular behavior that I find annoying. Charlotte doesn't have a job, just hobbies, so no urgent responsibilities. I don't think she has to be with the child at all time, however. But she seen repeating some patterns that I particularty have experienced.

The same thing with the feminism stuff. It can be conservatism and chauvinism on the part of other members, but may be other reasons. How can someone judge others straightly?
This thread is to discuss Charlotte, so makes sense people to focus more on her than in Gad.

Not everyone stated what they think exclusively of Gad as a father.

I don't wanna talk about him, simply because I don't know enough about Gad. I mean, I know details about Monaco family, but if i say sometihing about Gad, bad or good, i can be completly unjust.

But I paticularly agree that he, as a father, has as much responsibility as the mother. I don't think there is any gender privilege. I don't blame Charlotte for the end of the relationship, and I do not think she's promiscuous. And if she were, I particularly wouldn't care to be honest. But analyzing about her as a whole. yes, I think she's immature.

But immaturity is something temporary. She can mature, or perhaps never.
I'm just amazed because a girl in her age and status, in my opinion, should have acomplised bigger things in her personal life, besides to parties and modeling.
Old 11-21-2015, 07:10 AM
Heir Apparent

I wonder what Gad is thinking as Father of Raphael.
Old 11-21-2015, 10:31 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

I don't think he's surprised. I think she wanted a child and it was always clear that she would be the partner who would have to juggle everyday life. Charlotte could already see when looking at his older son that Gad would never be a 'normal' father, moving to the suburbs and changing the nappies. He's a free & creative spirit.

Charlotte strikes me of very immature too, I am sure having a kid with Gad had to do with everybody else around her settling down (in much more stable relationships) and she wanted to have her share of the 'grown up' cake too.

My prediction is that the italian guy will only be the first of many lookalikes to come, Charlotte seems restless and unable to stay on her own to take a breath & reflect.
Old 11-21-2015, 10:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Perhaps she dreams of an italian great aristocratic wedding as her brother's ??
Old 11-21-2015, 11:07 AM

Charlotte like any Charlotte in the world who looses her father at a very young age will have more problems finding the right man. Most often they end up with older men . This woman being in the spot light since age 0 will have more stress than others to fulfil the dream of ideal family...i just wish her all the best.
Old 11-21-2015, 11:53 AM
Gentry

^ To imply that Charlotte likes older men because she lost her father at an early age is a gross generalization. I disagree this is the case. Perhaps she likes older men as of late, because she finds them more interesting, challenging, full of experiences. Perhaps she's also around a much older crowd as well. We really don't know. But if your assumption were true, then Charlotte would only date older men - and we know that not to be the case.
Old 11-21-2015, 12:15 PM
Serene Highness

She seems unwilling to get into a serious, committed relationship. Marriage isn't for everyone, but I'm hoping she's not planning on having an illegitimate pack of kids.
Old 11-21-2015, 01:16 PM
Royal Highness

The family of this new boyfriend of Charlotte is the aristocracy? and is that country?
Old 11-21-2015, 01:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Real View Post
The family of this new boyfriend of Charlotte is the aristocracy? and is that country?
Don Lamberto Sanfelice marquis of Monteforte patrician of the Dukes of Bagnoli belongs to the Neapolitan aristocracy.
Old 11-21-2015, 01:40 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca View Post
Don Lamberto Sanfelice marquis of Monteforte patrician of the Dukes of Bagnoli belongs to the Neapolitan aristocracy.
Thank you for the information.
Old 11-21-2015, 01:54 PM
Gentry

Italian language - very sexy. Plus he has a deep voice.
Old 11-21-2015, 02:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca View Post
Don Lamberto Sanfelice himself is no Marchese di Monteforte. Don Lamberto comes from the branch Sanfelice di Bagnoli. The Montefortes are a side-branch from the same family Sanfelice and name themselves "Sanfelice di Monteforte".

Don Francesco d’Assisi Sanfelice di Monteforte
(1827 - 1910)
XII Marchese di Monteforte
x
Donna Francesca di Paola Ruffo dei principi della Scaletta (1838-1912)
=
Don Augusto

Don Augusto Sanfelice di Monteforte (1870-1959)
XIII Marchese di Monteforte
x
Donna Anna Ciccarelli dei marchesi di Cesavolpe (1873-1936)
=
Don Giovanni Battista

Don Giovanni Battista Sanfelice di Monteforte (1901-1973)
XIV Marchese di Monteforte
x
Donna Stefania dei principi di Francavilla (1904-1973)
=
Don Pietro

Don Pietro Sanfelice di Monteforte
(1938)
XV Marchese di Monteforte
x
Beatrice Lentati (1948)
=
No son

Heir to the XV Marchese di Monteforte is his younger brother Don Luciano Sanfelice di Monteforte (75 years old):

Don Luciano Sanfelice di Monteforte (1940)
Heir to the XV Marchese di Monteforte
x
Donna Francesca dei conti Negri da Oleggio (1942)
=
Don Giovanni.

The future XVI or XVII Marchese di Monteforte will be this Don Giovanni Sanfelice di Monteforte indeed. Don Lamberto Sanfelice di Bagnoli (Charlotte's alleged amant) is Nr 3 in "the line of succession" to the marquessate of Monteforte after his cousin Don Antonio Sanfelice di Bagnoli, the current Nr 2. They are a respected family. A cousin of Don Lamberto is Vice-Admiral (ret.) Don Fernando Sanfelice di Monteforte and was a commander of the NATO-fleet during Operation Endeavour (see picture).
Old 11-21-2015, 07:25 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
I don't think he's surprised. I think she wanted a child and it was always clear that she would be the partner who would have to juggle everyday life. Charlotte could already see when looking at his older son that Gad would never be a 'normal' father, moving to the suburbs and changing the nappies. He's a free & creative spirit.

Charlotte strikes me of very immature too, I am sure having a kid with Gad had to do with everybody else around her settling down (in much more stable relationships) and she wanted to have her share of the 'grown up' cake too.

My prediction is that the italian guy will only be the first of many lookalikes to come, Charlotte seems restless and unable to stay on her own to take a breath & reflect.
I agree with that!

P.S. His name is just a small normal name everyone could have
Well, at least he is more good looking than Gad.
Was he ever married, does he have children?

For the record, i read that Char has a Left Bank apartment in Paris. Maybe that is an area in Paris. It must be really cool, i guess!
Old 11-21-2015, 08:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Her mother has a Paris pied-à-terre at the corner of the Avenue de la Bourbonnais and the Rue Montessuy in the 7ème Arrondissement (close to the Tour Eiffel). This retreat is also used by her children when they are in Paris. That is on the Rive Gauche (Left Bank) indeed. The 7ème Arrondissement has a lot of official buildings and is therefore less lively than other parts at the Rive Gauche like the Quartier Latin or around the Boulevard Saint-Germain. It remains a super location, no misunderstanding. A perfect home base for Paris visits.

Closed Thread