Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 39: January 2014 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll find out in the next 2 months. There is another possibility. If Gad's apartment is in the Place Pigall that is not exactly the neighborhood I would want to raise a child. Isn't it a red light district? I think they may have moved to the manor and may be shopping for a new home in Paris in a more acceptable area. It would explain why Gad's apartment is empty and that he sold the home in LA. The fact that he has joined the Academie Francais is also an indication to me that he may be cutting back on his travel.

I don't believe these articles, they are published by the tabloïds, Gad said in an interview a week ago that he was very happy with Charlotte.
When these tabloïds do not publish that Charlene and Albert divorce they publish that Gad and Charlotte split. these articles are not true.

Only time will tell...
By now, what informations does Voici have? That his house in LA is on the market and he's left his apartment? This is nothing. Let's wait and see if they have more "convincing" information in tomorrow's paper edition...

Why would Charlotte move to a hotel if she could just stay at her mother's apartment in Paris or at the manor house? She is in Monaco because the LGCT is at Cannes next week and Monte Carlo after that. It seems like these articles are short on facts and there are no photos. I think the press is mad because she has gone a long time outside the public eye and they have nothing to write about. She sells magazines and they have lost their cash cow. If I were trying to be private the last place I would stay is a public hotel.

I really really hope it is false.... I love them both....

Weren't they together on location in Thailand a couple of weeks ago?

Anyway the tabloids report this story every month, and I don't believe it this time either. However, I do not expect Gad and Charlotte to go the distance and eventually marry. This relationship has never had a"vibe" of connectedness or permanence to me at all-despite the fact that they share a child.:ermm:

I will not be surprised when they eventually do go their separate ways.

Were they in Thailand? Are there any pics or an article about this info?

Caroline's house in Paris is an old 4floor hotel, where Caro lives in one floor and the rest belongs to their children. Maybe, Charlotte moved there.

I thought Caroline lived in an apartment building facing the Eiffel Tower and that one of her neighbors was Inez ?, the model.

I thought Caroline lived in an apartment building facing the Eiffel Tower and that one of her neighbors was Inez ?, the model.

Just for curiosity, who is that Inez you're talking about?

Just for curiosity, who is that Inez you're talking about?

80's supermodel Ines de la Fressange. She and Caroline are best friends, Princess Caroline is godmother to one of Ines's children.

azure, I read the information about Charlotte being on location in Thailand with Gad on another board. It was during the weekend of the twins baptism.

80's supermodel Ines de la Fressange. She and Caroline are best friends, Princess Caroline is godmother to one of Ines's children.
It was Ines who picked up and accompanied Caroline from Paris to Monaco when Stefano died. She was with her in the car trying to comfort her in these tragic moments.

For the sake of their little boy I'd hoped that it wasn't true. But I am not surprised. They seemed to have nothing in common from the start.:sad:

I was leery of Alex Dellal but maybe he wasn't so bad after all. He appears blissfully happy now with his wife Elisa Sednaoui and their little son Jack.

PEOPLE confirms it: Charlotte Casiraghi Breakup with Gad Elmaleh : People.com

Very sad, but not surprising, especially when neither appeared last month for the twins' christening. :(

Gad made Charlotte come out of her shell and he made her laugh, a lot, :D but most importantly he gave her the most precious gift of all, Raphael. She's never been as happy as she has been with her baby. :flowers:

I wish them both well. Charlotte is still young (28 yrs. old) and has plenty of time to find Mr. Right. Someone that shares her religion, her age range, her generation, her interests, her lifestyle, and similar upbringing. And someone that will be a good stepfather to her son Raphael. It's a tall order, but I believe she can do it! :)

I think People's source is Voici magazine. The tabloids are all reporting off this one article. Vanity Fair Italy and Thierry Rozier both have inside knowledge. I trust their opinion.

So far there's no reliable source that confirms that the rumours are true, so we'll have to wait and see.
And if it's true in the end, it's a pity, but not a drama, that's life..

DM called her heiress and princess, she is not princess nor heiress. also when I read all these mistakes, I do not believe that this news of a split between Charlotte Casiraghi and Gad is true. All rumors

I doubt that anyone will confirm it why should they she is not a royal. Time will tell if they have broken up.

I am surprised it lasted this long, they were totally unsuited to one another. He appeared to be happy with the situation but not in love or committed. Many women who have lost their fathers as children seem to choose older men I have noticed.

I had read so in "Point de Vue" 1-2 years ago. There was an article about Caroline, her family, homes, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: You're welcomed!:flowers: I didn't believe the rumours, but they were so persistant that even Charlotte's trainer had to release a statement...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom