Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 39: January 2014 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she is pregnant or really messing with the paparazzi. Especially today; showing her stomach and holding her stomach.

Snce Charlotte and Gad are in LA these days, I suppose they are invited in Oscars. This year iw the 60th annivarsary of Grace Kelly's Oscar. It would be very nice her granddaughter and her son too to be present. The following article confirmed my supposition:
Charlotte Casiraghi poderá assistir à cerimónia dos Óscares
In a few hours we will know....

That would be nice if she shows up. :) Though I haven't watched the Oscars since I was a teen and don't plan to start now, but will keep an eye out for any photos of Charlotte. :flowers:

I think she is carrying cigarettes. If she still smokes could she be pregnant ?

The things she carries don't look like cigarettes to me. I think it's a phone and a couple of larger things/packets/whatever. Difficult to make out.

She looks so happy... :flowers: A big, radiant smile, bright shinning eyes... Uhm... :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
She seems to enjoy the paps and she doesn't feel annoyed! That's good! The people were so funny.
Especially the voice who said "Oh, she's signing an autograph" :p

More pics from the airport and if you scroll down a bit more from the event.
http://www.gettyimages.com/search/2...=&family=editorial&editorialproduct=&recency=

She was in The Weinstein Company's Academy Awards Nominees Dinner.. Hmm, do you think she indeed attended the Oscars too? But on the other hand we would have already had pictures of her, i suppose.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say that she enjoyed the paps. She has just learned to handle them well. It's better to smile and give them friendly pics than being grumpy or offensive. She knows that pics of raised fingers sell even better than a smile. And maybe she does have a very special reason to be happy right now?;)

Yes, you have a point on that!
It is the second time i watch a video of Charlotte in the Airport and in this one the paps were sooo many, the lights were on and off, while they were taking photos and it was a real madness!
In the other one i'd watched (by the way it is on youtube) she had complained to one of them because they were bothering her with their photos. But it was some years ago -2007 to be precise- and she has possibly changed her philosophy, and as you also stated very well , she has learned to react in such situations. :flowers:

Last edited:
Those are the first pictures I've seen of Raphael standing.

What a lovely little boy he is, and handsome too !!!!!

The children of Caroline of Monaco Princess are constantly hounded by the paparazzi?
How did they let this happen? Probably do not care ...

Last edited:
The children of Caroline of Monaco Princess are constantly hounded by the paparazzi?

How did they let this happen? Probably do not care ...

It is almost the third generation after Grace Kelly to be chased by TGIF paparazzis. They can not do anything.

Raphael is one cute little boy!! He's got his father's eyes and his mom's everything else :p

Not into the dad, but Charlotte has turned into a beautiful mother.

Three things came to mind as I watched:

1)Charlotte is unbelievably gorgeous

2)She does not look pregnant, imo

3)I would not want to be famous for anything in the world:eek:

Good teaser headline. It says Gad and Charlotte's walk with Rafael stopped by American police turns into nightmare.

Good teaser headline. It says Gad and Charlotte's walk with Rafael stopped by American police turns into nightmare.

On bew.com there are pictures. It was a simple check. :ROFLMAO::lol: sorry, but I can't add the link...:ermm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom