Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 39: January 2014 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Charlotte likes this shop. I remember similar photos :D

^^^^^^ yes, dutch gossip magazine Prive mentioned this Closer article (and photo ;) ) too, but as this is the one thing we can't speculate about here, i'm pretty sure we'll have to wait a few months to discus it :lol:

It would not be unusual timing given R's age at this moment.

I wouldn't rush to judgement on Gad. He could have a legitimate account and not owe any taxes. It looks like this guy downloaded everybody's name, legit or not.

He did download everything. Each country can check if any account holder has paid the taxes or not, but the most probable is when you have accounts in Switzerland one of the reasons is to keep your money hidden.
Furthermore for Gad do not worry, he could quickly become Monaco 's citizen.

Monaco would never make Gad a citizen for that reason. Remember when Karl Lagerfeld got caught for French tax evasion. He paid up in full.

It's not unusual for wealthy people to have investments in several countries. The Swiss Franc just proved to be a good hedge against a falling Euro. Moreover, with Gad being a Jew (in these times), Switzerland and the US (where he owns a home) would be good places to flee if he had to.

Last edited:
You're right Tosca ! Let's see how they will deny everything....

I might be mistaken but it seems that Gad denied the rumours with a sarcastic joke... But I might totally be wrong! (Read on twitter)

I doubt she's pregnant again. It's probably extra bulk from the layers she's wearing. My guess is she's holding her hands in that position because her hands are cold?

I really doubt she's pregnant.

I have a feeling that she is indeed pregnant again.

If that 3rd one where she is in profile is not photoshopped, it sure looks like she is 'bump-ish'.

Charlotte copies her elder brother Andrea, and since he's on his second baby, then of course Charlotte is. jmho. :)

I really hope there is another baby on the way....

In all of these photo's time will tell, if so, Princess Caroline must be in 7th heaven:champagne::champagne:

She looks really pregnant. It is funny they do things in parallel with Andrea

I really hope there is another baby on the way....

Yes... it would be lovely if there was another baby on the way, but, if had to place a bet i would say her belly is only good old fashioned fatness. ;) She always had a tendency to have a localized fatness in her belly, it´s just her body shape, i guess :whistling: ( actually just like P. Caroline... )... We'll see... :ermm:

I like Charlotte and she used to be one of my royal crushes, but when she got with the older guy and had a baby, it kinda turned me off.

The previous photos of them at the beach didn't convince me because, as someone said, she always had a tendency to have "a belly". But these last ones, mainly the profile one, are kind of convincing me.

If Charlotte is pregnant, it probably has more to do with Gad's age than Andrea. Also, PC had the Casis all bunched together so it wouldn't be surprising that Charlotte did the same.

She looked pretty ripped during the Gucci Masters so if she is, she is not that far along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom