Charlene Wittstock Current Events Part 9 : May 2007 - Jan.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't either and hadn't noticed her eyes are blue hazel and she has freckles that appear all over like a redhead would have.

She has almost a reddish look in her hair in that picture.... Maybe she's strawberry blonde and dyes it? I don't know. But then again, you don't have to be a redhead. I've got very dark brown hair, and I have freckles all over like that. I'm not very diligent at protecting myself from the sun (stupid) :rolleyes:, and living in South Africa and being a big swimmer, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case with her either. But they aren't too noticeable.

=acdc1;715239]She has almost a reddish look in her hair in that picture.... Maybe she's strawberry blonde and dyes it? I don't know. But then again, you don't have to be a redhead. I've got very dark brown hair, and I have freckles all over like that. I'm not very diligent at protecting myself from the sun (stupid) :rolleyes:, and living in South Africa and being a big swimmer, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case with her either. But they aren't too noticeable.
I think they are when you look at the close up in the white dress across her shoulders and show through her makeup on her face. I noticed the red in her hair she must have red undertones because that's what happens sometimes if you try to bleach it. It was blonder when she was swimming a lot.

Did she continue to speak to the press or was this just an early mistake on her part because that could be forgiven. I think many of us thought that after the Paris Match article that Charlene would not disclose any more information but as I said she has continued to do so. I realize that Albert doesn't seem to mind which I find odd for a man who said that he keeps his true girlfriends hidden from the public. So what does that make Charlene?

I've always thought that he would spring a fiance on the public who he's been dating in secret and gove us all a shock, but then again, what decent woman would date him while he publicly dates another woman? Albert can't find a decent woman, and that's the problem. He better looks for one who can do the job or at least look pretty doing it.

Charlene looks great in that black strapless dress from the PDV article. But she needs to take better care of her skin. She hardly looks 29. She looks 39.

yes, I scanned all page

third page

Charlene looks amazing in that photo. She seems more at ease in front of the public as well as camera. Furthermore, it seems as if Albert has found his life companion, and I hope things work out between the two now that she has moved to Monaco according to the article which states:

Since last June, she settled in Monaco...

I was kind of surprised she reads Rudyard Kipling as well... who knew.

She reads much: Kipling...

Grace used to read Kipling to Albert when he was young. Connect the dots. All of a sudden she's into Kipling. We have complained about her lack of education among other things and it looks to me like they were taking notes and the purpose of this article is to squelch all the critics. Now whether or not it's all true is up to each of us to decide. I personally think it looks like damage control.

Damage control or not clearly she makes Prince Albert very, very happy.

In the end, it doesn't really matter if she reads Kipling or Judy Blume, if she has a high school education or two Ph.D's. If Albert is happy with Charlene, enjoys her company, and if he's in love with her, well, what are you going to do? Write him a letter and tell him to break up with her because you, and/or others, don't like her? Yeah... that will work.:cool:

She hasn't really done anything blasphemious that would deem her completely and utterly unsuitable and thus the entire planet will explode... so what's the problem?

Voicing your opinion is fine as well as having varying opinions (which, btw, I appreciate and prefer to read discussion boards), but some of these rants are becoming quite old. Ever heard of beating a dead horse? Yeah, it's beyond that now.

:)

Last edited:
Damage control or not clearly she makes Prince Albert very, very happy.

In the end, it doesn't really matter if she reads Kipling or Judy Blume, if she has a high school education or two Ph.D's. If Albert is happy with Charlene, enjoys her company, and if he's in love with her, well, what are you going to do? Write him a letter and tell him to break up with her because you, and/or others, don't like her? Yeah... that will work.:cool:

She hasn't really done anything blasphemious that would deem her completely and utterly unsuitable and thus the entire planet will explode... so what's the problem?

Voicing your opinion is fine as well as having varying opinions (which, btw, I appreciate and prefer to read discussion boards), but some of these rants are becoming quite old. Ever heard of beating a dead horse? Yeah, it's beyond that now.

BRAVO!! BRAVO!! BRAVO!! *huge applause*

Albert could do a LOT worse than Charlene....ever hear of Carla Bruni??!!

Last edited:

It's was reported years ago that they supposedly have dated. I believe it was shortly after her Mick Jagger affair.

you cannot compare a super model carla bruni to charlene, it does not matter if charlene is on every local magazine, when i was in monaco two moths ago, i ask some of my friends that live in monaco about her some dont know her, the other think their relationship is a joke, that is why i dont read this magazine because alot of the these they said are not 100% true, until a news of their wedding appear on a t.v, i would not belive any thing said or write on a magazine.:ermm:

you cannot compare a super model carla bruni to charlene, it does not matter if charlene is on every local magazine, when i was in monaco two moths ago, i ask some of my friends that live in monaco about her some dont know her, the other think their relationship is a joke, that is why i dont read this magazine because alot of the these they said are not 100% true, until a news of their wedding appear on a t.v, i would not belive any thing said or write on a magazine.:ermm:

I beg to differ...why indeed NOT can you compare them?? Both are high profile girlfriend/companions of heads of state. Both are in the news strictly because of the men they are dating.

And so what if Ms Bruni is/was a "supermodel"...she has had numerous affairs with married men. She has lived with a magazine publisher and become pregnant by her lover's SON...she has publically proclaimed herself "allergic to monogamy".

She makes Charlene Wittstock look like Snow White in comparison, IMO.

Last edited:
It's was reported years ago that they supposedly have dated. I believe it was shortly after her Mick Jagger affair.

Oh my god...I remember she went after Jagger while Jerry Hall was pregnant with her last baby, but I do not remember that she dated Albert?!

It doesn't surprise me that they nailed one another, though. Thank goodness he didn't marry her!

President Sarkozy's life is about to turn into a circus, and not the fun kind.

GlitteringTiaras,

I love your comment and agree with you wholeheartedly.

Stellad

Laughed out loud when I read your quote!:lol:

But seriously, what is so bad about Charlene? I'm not her biggest fan, but he can- and has done- do a whole ton worse.

ms bruni life may not be perfect, that does not make charlene a angel, they both have their problem at least bruni got the ring if through her past is bad, what does charlene got? the every day gossip about a wedding that may or may not happen.

I beg to differ...why indeed NOT can you compare them?? Both are high profile girlfriend/companions of heads of state. Both are in the news strictly because of the men they are dating.

And so what if Ms Bruni is/was a "supermodel"...she has had numerous affairs with married men. She has lived with a magazine publisher and become pregnant by her lover's SON...she has publically proclaimed herself "allergic to monogamy".

She makes Charlene Wittstock look like Snow White in comparison, IMO.
Forgetting about personal relationships Ms Bruni but look at her resume of what she has personally accomplishes in her life model/singer/well educated/speaks 3 languages she stands out ahead of Charlene in that regard. If Charlene is actually doing the things the last article stated with reading and learning French she is trying to get an education for herself even if not in a school as I did myself and give her credit for it. She has changed her dress, hair and makeup that was also a good start but I'm afraid from everything I have heard in private about her I'm not sure it will be enough for the people of Monaco to accept her as the next Princess of Monaco to follow Grace.

ms bruni life may not be perfect, that does not make charlene a angel, they both have their problem at least bruni got the ring if through her past is bad, what does charlene got? the every day gossip about a wedding that may or may not happen.

So true, unfortunately. Re the comments of this Carla's romantic life, it seems these days so called morals, etc are not what ,I guess, some men are looking for. If the woman has what these men enjoy and want in a woman--there you are. So these "attractive" women, hopefully, can function other than the love thing. Perhaps, these men will make their choice work.

Forgetting about personal relationships Ms Bruni but look at her resume of what she has personally accomplishes in her life model/singer/well educated/speaks 3 languages she stands out ahead of Charlene in that regard. If Charlene is actually doing the things the last article stated with reading and learning French she is trying to get an education for herself even if not in a school as I did myself and give her credit for it. She has changed her dress, hair and makeup that was also a good start but I'm afraid from everything I have heard in private about her I'm not sure it will be enough for the people of Monaco to accept her as the next Princess of Monaco to follow Grace.
Do tell! You can't drop a sentence like that and then keep us guessing. :eek:

But, what is Charlene's problem? That is the question you should be asking yourself, right?

What did she physically do that makes her so incredibly unsuitable in some member's eyes? Is it because she is no longer a swimmer? Flubbed her training? Or, is it due to the fact that she didn't attend university? What?

What is it exactly... pin point her problem and explain, because so far I haven't seen nor heard anything (from credible sources such as CNN, The Times, RTL, etc.) bad about her that would seriously damage Albert and/or Monaco.

Viewing this whole situation with a neutral eye I haven't witnessed anything horrific that Charlene has done... past or present. The only problem I "see": Monaco royal watchers who aren't too keen on her for what ever reason (did she wear gold shoes from Cathy Jean, instead of Louboutin, with a Valentino dress?) Furthermore, that she is the companion of a ruling Prince who happens to care for her and who seems incredilby happy. And as a result, irritates some to no end.

Last edited:

I am not impressed with Ms Bruni's professional accomplishments when we also know that she has slept with married men unapologetically and become pregnant by the SON OF A MAN SHE WAS LIVING WITH!! My God...is it just me or does she come of as a floozy to end all?

Who cares how many languages she speaks, how many fashion covers she has been on...do you mean to tell me it would be okay for someone who has the morality of an alley cat to become Princess as long as she is multi-lingual and goal oriented??!

Charlene is disciplined and talented enough to have become an Olympic athlete. That is nothing to sneeze at.

Give me Charlene ANYDAY over a woman like Carla, who sounds like she has no sense of personal integrity AT ALL.

Laughed out loud when I read your quote!:lol:

But seriously, what is so bad about Charlene? I'm not her biggest fan, but he can- and has done- do a whole ton worse.

I'm not her biggest fan either, I wish Albert would choose someone with some LINEAGE because the House of Grimaldi needs it!

But I fail to see how she is not qualified to become Princess of a Principality that has a Heredity Prince with Albert's personal baggage, not to mention the baggage of his two sisters.

I am not impressed with Ms Bruni's professional accomplishments when we also know that she has slept with married men unapologetically and become pregnant by the SON OF A MAN SHE WAS LIVING WITH!! My God...is it just me or does she come of as a floozy to end all?

Who cares how many languages she speaks, how many fashion covers she has been on...do you mean to tell me it would be okay for someone who has the morality of an alley cat to become Princess as long as she is multi-lingual and goal oriented??!
I'm sorry you didn't understand what I wrote I said
Forgetting about personal relationships Ms Bruni
I wasn't talking about morals. Apparently these days some men don't care about them looking at their pasts as well they can't talk or shouldn't expect much. People can also change. Besides did I say I didn't like Charlene? NO.

Now that we are all off topic a Moderator will be slapping soon.

I'm sorry you didn't understand what I wrote I said I wasn't talking about morals. Apparently these days some men don't care about them looking at their pasts as well they can't talk or shouldn't expect much. People can also change. Besides did I say I didn't like Charlene? NO.

Now that we are all off topic a Moderator will be slapping soon.

No, no I do understand and I apologize because I should have worded my response differently.

I do see your point about Ms Bruni's accomplishment vs. Charlene's perceived lack of them, but I just think Olympic achievement-which Charlene has-is just as impressive as being a supermodel. Being a supermodel simply means that you photograph extremely well and have certain physical attributes, which is nothing but genetic bingo. An Olympian MUST have a certain steely determination and discipline which they acquire thru hard work and training.

As for languages, well. Many Europeans speak more than one language so Ms Bruni is not exceptional in that regard. It's never too late to learn and hopefully Charlene IS learning the French language if indeed her future is in Monaco.

Otherwise she is just lazy, and a fool to boot!

Last edited:
But, what is Charlene's problem? That is the question you should be asking yourself, right?

What did she physically do that makes her so incredibly unsuitable in some member's eyes? Is it because she is no longer a swimmer? Flubbed her training? Or, is it due to the fact that she didn't attend university? What?

What is it exactly... pin point her problem and explain, because so far I haven't seen nor heard anything (from credible sources such as CNN, The Times, RTL, etc.) bad about her that would seriously damage Albert and/or Monaco.

Viewing this whole situation with a neutral eye I haven't witnessed anything horrific that Charlene has done... past or present. The only problem I "see": Monaco royal watchers who aren't too keen on her for what ever reason (did she wear gold shoes from Cathy Jean, instead of Louboutin, with a Valentino dress?) Furthermore, that she is the companion of a ruling Prince who happens to care for her and who seems incredilby happy. And as a result, irritates some to no end.

how do you know albert is happy, it does not mean because she is not on the news,and the press are not showing you behind the scenes, she gave up her job to follow a man around, and walk behind him in events if that is not one of the problem then what is?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom