Charlene Wittstock Current Events Part 10: January 2008 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: I think Giorgio could still do better...:rolleyes:

There are also photos on Getty Images but Charlene isn't tagged in any of the photos. Just search Opening of Giorgi Armani store 5th Avenue.

There are photos of her with Roberta Armani on a few of the pages.

I think she looks lovely! The dress is a bit different but nice IMO.

The colour of the dress is OK. But it is very unusual. I think Charlene has a lot of time when she gets an invitation from Roberta she travels to that place where this event will be organized. however I don't think if Victoria or Milla posed with her on that pictures. I only saw her with Albert. What do you know about their friendship? (Charlene&Roberta) Do they become such great friends?

I'm still not sure about the dress...but its definately different.

I'm still not sure about the dress...but its definately different.
Yes it is different and unusual. I have seen more beautiful dress wearing by Charlene. But i like this colour.:flowers:

The colour of the dress is OK. But it is very unusual. I think Charlene has a lot of time when she gets an invitation from Roberta she travels to that place where this event will be organized. however I don't think if Victoria or Milla posed with her on that pictures. I only saw her with Albert. What do you know about their friendship? (Charlene&Roberta) Do they become such great friends?

Are you saying Prince Albert was at the Armani show in NY last night? If so, where did you see the picture(s)??

Does Charlene actively participate in any of the charities or civiv activities in Monaco.
How does she spend her days,weeks,months,years -- she must have interests (other than to swim).

What do you know about their friendship? (Charlene&Roberta) Do they become such great friends?
Well, Roberta Armani works as public relations officer for the Armani group and she is also the one who is in charge of the VIP guests at all the Armani events. As far as I know, she has a very good relationship with all the VIP guests, but I have no idea if they all are real friends of hers or not!

Are you saying Prince Albert was at the Armani show in NY last night? If so, where did you see the picture(s)??
I haven't seen any pic of Prince Albert, he did not attend.
However it wasn't a fashion show, but it was the Giorgio Armani Fifth Ave. store-opening party.

Does Charlene actively participate in any of the charities or civiv activities in Monaco.
How does she spend her days,weeks,months,years -- she must have interests (other than to swim).
It is a good question.:whistling:We Don't know much about her everyday life in Monaco. We can imagine how it is going on thanksful to the articles and papaparazzis photos. If she participates charity events it happens on her own I don't think he represents Monaco. I don't understand why newspaper states that she helps for those people when she only attends charity events. It is said that she is taking French lesons in an elite school in Nice but I don't know what is the truth from this news. It is sure that she has a lot of free time. Abert needs a woman who doesn't have a job and is ready to join him when he goes out to charity, sport events or party. A normal working woman can' do that.

Giov, thanks for imformation. I think Roberta is a clever woman and gets in touch with famous people in to help her brother and make popularize Armani clothes among rich guests.
I think betwen her and Charlene isn't a true friendship. She can sell Armani clothes
and Charlene buys them. If someone pays the bills you can order clothes as you please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! She is so strickingly pretty! Lovely lady and lovely dress, shoes, earrings, hairdo, very nice. Charlene has come a long way. Congratulations!

It is said that she is taking French lesons in an elite school in Nice but I don't know what is the truth from this news.
I posted here article from TIME stating that Charlene was taking French lessons at prestigious language school near Nice, Villefranche-sur-mer(the same town where Alexandre and Nicole live BTW). The school specialized in intensive French courses, lasting about month or so. From that article it seemed that Charlene took very short intensive course of French, it was around 2007. No farther info if she continued.

Wow! She is so strickingly pretty! Lovely lady and lovely dress, shoes, earrings, hairdo, very nice. Charlene has come a long way. Congratulations!
Miraglia1983 I agree with you. However I have to mention all these improvements she can thank for Albert. He was so generaous that he lends the money, top fashion designers, hairdressers etc for her. Albert takes a significant role that Charlene turns into a fashion lady.

All the more reason that I find it hard to believe that he (if it is him) is spending all this money to groom her and make her look like a million bucks just so that she can be his arm candy and he won't marry her. A waste of money and time. You would think he would do it for the woman he is going to marry.

All the more reason that I find it hard to believe that he (if it is him) is spending all this money to groom her and make her look like a million bucks just so that she can be his arm candy and he won't marry her. A waste of money and time. You would think he would do it for the woman he is going to marry.
:whistling:I don't know that Charlene has so much money that she can afford
to live luxury life. Does Charlene have a hefty bank account that she can buy all her clothes and luxury trips on her right?

:whistling:I don't know that Charlene has so much money that she can afford
to live luxury life. Does Charlene have a hefty bank account that she can buy all her clothes and luxury trips on her right?

I don't know Timea.
What can I say is that last year her father & brother declared to a swedish (or something like that) magazine, that she receive from Prince Albert +/- 20.ooo euros per month, a free place to stay in Mc & paris, and free account in some groceries and bookstore in Paris.

Concerning her account: she issued for damage some magazine in 2006 and she received a check of 50.000 euros. Also she was last year testimonial for Audi , a friend of mine that works in advertising, stated that she received from Audi around 120.000 euros.

All gala dresses, and formal dresses (krisensen, armani, and bray) are personal gift of designers. Because you know, is also this a kind of advertising.

;)

I cheked, it was a German Tabloid called AKTUELLE to say he is paying Charlene..

Last edited:
I don't know Timea.
What can I say is that last year her father & brother declared to a swedish (or something like that) magazine, that she receive from Prince Albert +/- 20.ooo euros per month, a free place to stay in Mc & paris, and free account in some groceries and bookstore in Paris.

Concerning her account: she issued for damage some magazine in 2006 and she received a check of 50.000 euros. Also she was last year testimonial for Audi , a friend of mine that works in advertising, stated that she received from Audi around 120.000 euros.

All gala dresses, and formal dresses (krisensen, armani, and bray) are personal gift of designers. Because you know, is also this a kind of advertising.

;)

I cheked, it was a German Tabloid called AKTUELLE to say he is paying Charlene..

Thanks Lady Michelle, that is what I am talking. She doesn't get all this money on her own right ( I mean she doesn't earn it). She get it because she is the companion of PA. I know it doesn't belong to this theme but once I would love to get know how much money PA gives to women. She support Nicole and Tamara as well because of his kids.

I don't know Timea.

Way to be a modern and self sufficient woman! This is so sad and degrading IMO!

Way to be a modern and self sufficient woman! This is so sad and degrading IMO!
Grace , we are different. Some women can enjoy this "kept" situation and working is degrading for them.

IF Charlene is being groomed and schooled to be Albert's wife, then this is the longest training period that I've have ever heard of!
I just hope that Charlene wins out in the end and becomes the First Lady of Monaco.

I hope Charlene will become Albert's wife as soon as possible!)))
I want Albert to have his own family..... He is still a true bachelor. What a pity.
By the way, Charlene is good match for him.

Time to move on....please remember that this a current events thread and not a thread to discuss whether or not Charlene is a kept woman.

Please stay on topic.

Miss Wittstock certainly does look lovely here in the dark Armani dress but "it" the dress makes her look matronly and only when she is in animated pose like a Lauren Hutton stride does she appear alluring.Commendations on Miss Wittsock's efforts and strides in the realm of aesthetics

She doesn't interest me one bit. Grace was a fashion Icon so is Caroline and her daughter Charlotte.

She doesn't interest me one bit. Grace was a fashion Icon so is Caroline and her daughter Charlotte.
I only consider Grace kelly as fashion icon. Caroline and Charlotte don't dress that way that suit to their age. Caroline always dress like teenager and Charlotte wanted to look older than she is. Charlene trys to dress up casually and elegant, sometimes she managed to do it. I don't say she is an icon. She is far away from it.

A solo engagement of Charlene in April:

Charlene Wittstock visits the Top Marques fair in Montecarlo,
Monaco, April 20, 2009 - Prince Albert had visited the fair on
April 16, as you can see in his current events thread.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom