Charlene Wittstock Current Events Part 10: January 2008 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rose2: That's one of the best photo's I think I've seen of her she's very pretty. Blue's have always looked good on her and I wish she would wear it more. :rose2:

They really have slowly transformed her over time. Dare I say she even looks "regal".

she looks great!! I just wish that she would have a voice now in Monaco-- like teaching the children to swim or something since Caroline has the Arts of the principality under her control. Charlene could take on the physical fitness of Monaco.

The joggers de prix could become an annual event to support fitness!!!!:rolleyes:

Charlene looks so gorgeous, I would say, she has something in common with Grace Kelly, maybe her blue eyes and a little grief in them.

She looks gorgeous as i commented in the Bunte thread, the blue is one of the colours that suits her and lighten up (sp?) her face.

Charlene does look quite lovely. I love the blue color on her. :flowers:

I think she could have been photograhed better. But she is enjoying her fame and position & there will be more chances to look even better later on, and maybe even do more actual good once she starts expressing her mind and spirit. Where have those been for three years now? In a cage? Anyone know what's next on her agenda??

Charlene is on the cover of this week's German "Bunte",
the article includes nothing new, but the cover pic is
really nice, it's one of the shots that were made of her
in May with the Armani dresses for the amfAR's Cinema
Against AIDS 2009 benefit. Paris Match also had some
pics back then, but this and the ones inside the mag
have not been printed before I think.

---> Bunte Cover July 9, 2009

She looks beautiful in this photo and the hairstyle suits her perfectly and the little bag is lovely:flowers:

copy of Diana?

:rose2: That's one of the best photo's I think I've seen of her she's very pretty. Blue's have always looked good on her and I wish she would wear it more. :rose2:
This is a suitable copy of Diana's one shouldered gown and the exact shade of blue on that infamous gown which I think was not auctioned off. However Armani does suit CW and enhances her beauty like no other. I find her pose a bit contrived or rehearsed & thus not appearing natural.
My best wishes are always with Miss Wittsock

A beautiful dress but IMO it does not flatter her shoulders at all. The dress is the right colour for her but it needs a different neck line. I would prefer to see the dress have a neckline starting low but with straps on both shoulders or even very small sleeves. Other than that she is a stunning lady.:)

Mmm, I guess that, looking at her face, what the cover says is right. Kinda.

For non-German speakers like myself, would you please translate? Thank you!
Well, I actually used the google translator :ROFLMAO:
It says that there are rumors in Monaco that there might be not a happy ending in her relationship with Albert.

Well, at least no one can accuse her of lack of decorum at the Princess Grace Awards. Her gown was unusual, and she did not show too much bosom.

This is a suitable copy of Diana's one shouldered gown and the exact shade of blue on that infamous gown which I think was not auctioned off. However Armani does suit CW and enhances her beauty like no other. I find her pose a bit contrived or rehearsed & thus not appearing natural.
My best wishes are always with Miss Wittsock

I think she's too masculine to pull off that pixie poofie hairstyle. Style icons need to be a bit more selective if that's the status she is aiming for. It's great for a funloving twenty-something, though.

Well, I actually used the google translator :ROFLMAO:
It says that there are rumors in Monaco that there might be not a happy ending in her relationship with Albert.

Does it say why not?:ohmy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it say why not?:ohmy:
Bunte reporters don't see the future of this relationship. They desperately
desire the news of wedding bells. Unfortunately it hasn't happened yet.
The article states that Albert doesnt think seriously of CW. They have been dating since 2006. By the way Albert and Charlene could be married if Albert wanted it. Nothing interesting happened between them last year.
Reporters say that CW became an elegant , but careworn lady.

IMO Charlene is in training for the role of serene highness. There is no rush for marriage as Charlene is still young. I see no problem with this, the reporters can say what they like.:)

Last edited:
IMO Charlotte is in training for the role of serene highness. There is no rush for marriage as Charlene is still young. I see no problem with this, the reporters can say what they like.:)

Well, let's see what happens. I guess he wanted a few years for her to get used to being in public court and also for the public to STOP comparing her with his mother or of having high expectations which would have taken a toll on a marriage.

So what is her next public appearance?

Bunte reporters don't see the future of this relationship. They desperately
desire the news of wedding bells. Unfortunately it hasn't happened yet.
The article states that Albert doesnt think seriously of CW. They have been dating since 2006. By the way Albert and Charlene could be married if Albert wanted it. Nothing interesting happened between them last year.
Reporters say that CW became an elegant , but careworn lady.
I am not quite certain that would be wholly true as she was in Armani at the Pga and that gown must have cost a fortune which was a bill I think the Prince footed. Cw was also his hostess and companion at an important event.Cw contrarily does not look "careworn" if you look on her facebook photos. I think he thinks seriously enough to do these aforementioned things. But he has his own timetable for marriage possibly. He works at his pace. Let us wait hope and see.

I am not quite certain that would be wholly true as she was in Armani at the Pga and that gown must have cost a fortune which was a bill I think the Prince footed. Cw was also his hostess and companion at an important event.Cw contrarily does not look "careworn" if you look on her facebook photos. I think he thinks seriously enough to do these aforementioned things. But he has his own timetable for marriage possibly. He works at his pace. Let us wait hope and see.

Yes Jaya I agree with t he first part of your comment.
But I ask you. Please, don expect miracle from PA. The situation remains the same. I am bored to wait for the news of wedding.:cool:

Bambi-2009/Bunte

BAMBI 2009: Oscar-Flair in Potsdam! - BUNTE

Oscar-Flair in der Metropolis-Halle in Potsdam! Der rote Teppich der 61. BAMBI-Verleihung war mit nationalen und internationalen Mega-Stars gespickt. Allen voran: Furst Alberts Freundin Charlene Wittstock. AuЯerdem strahlten Kate Winslet, Shakira, Christoph Waltz, Til Schweiger und Thomas Kretschmann um die Wette.

She looks good. It's nice to see her after quite a long time without having news about her :)

At first I was totally confused what Charlene had to do with
a German prize :D but she was invited in order to hand
it out to her friend Roberta Armani who received a Bambi award
for creativity on behalf of her uncle Giorgio Armani..

Asked why Albert wasn't with her, she said he was at home and
had to work.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

** Zimbio : Bambi 2009 - Red Carpet Arrivals **

** Zimbio : Bambi 2009 - Show **

** abaca gallery **
All this press and attention is because she is simply Alberts girlfriend not even a fiancee... I really dont get it...........

While PA and CW are not married to each other, there is a story in it.

If they were to get married, the suspense is taken away, and they would be just another married couple - noble or not.

Pics 27.11.2009

Charlene Wittstock at Tegel Airport before boarding a flight
to Monaco. Berlin, Germany - 27.11.2009 - Very charming
appearance.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** belga **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom