The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

there is an another video with the title special olympics prince albert and charlene wittstock news2use.
but thankyou Florencia

Old 06-03-2011, 04:30 PM
Courtier

You are welcome, melina.
I think this is the video: Special Olympics - Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock | news2use

Old 06-03-2011, 05:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yes it is this one thank you again
Old 06-04-2011, 04:32 AM
Heir Apparent

From the official website:
Special Olympics: Global Ambassadors

"...Our global ambassadors are helping to shed light on the dignity of people with intellectual disabilities and build support for Special Olympics work around the world."
Old 06-04-2011, 05:29 PM
Courtier

Just a couple of words about the Special Olympics and the wonderful participants that participate in the events themselves.

I had the priviledge of working with eight wonderful souls that lived in a developmentally disabled group home (they all had grown up together) years ago when I had first graduated from college. It honestly was one of the greatest moments in my life those 2 wonderful years. Anyhow, I recall how hard they worked all year round in order to participate in the Special Olympics that one year, and then when the time came, OMG, that *entire* weekend was a joy to behold ~ they truly represented the spirit of the Olympics ~ which is to participate, to give it your all, win or fail just to be there, the coming together of individuals from all across the country/globe in pursuit of a dream, to participate in the Olympics!

That I never will forget, nor will they, staying in the barracks, going to the dance, encouraging them on, meeting so many different, diverse, and wonderful people from all over the world...ahhh...memories.

Now to find out that Charlene Wittstock, the future First Lady of Monaco, has signed on to such a wonderful experience, and with honestly the absolute best people in the world (ones that have not learned to prevaricate) is a joy!!!! They will not judge her nor criticize her nor any of those things that young ones eventually learn to do as they grow older, rather they will accept her with open arms, innocence, and LOVE!

WTG, CHARLENE, WTG (I envy you in your new position as ambassador of the Special Olympics)!
Old 06-06-2011, 07:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Nadine, what will CW get to do in this job?
Old 06-07-2011, 06:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

She will do like princess Caroline and Princess Stephanie, She will raise founds for the special olympics in charity events as her two future sisters in law make, don't forget what she made last february, she raised founds in monaco and in south Africa for south africa special olympics and swam in a social swimming in Mide mare Mile, she was last week awarded for this. But for you, she is so idiot and lazzy that she is not able to do that. In A french serious newspaper, the report said she also made a lot for the special olympics games of Monaco. And she raised yet found for them during the grand Prize ans she will be in Athens with them at the end of June. It is said that Prince Albert wants to give her the title of presidence of Special olympics after the wedding.
I Change of subject, after a site royal correspondent,zdf will make 2 documentaries at end of june about the future princess of Monaco and an another about the history of Prince Albert of monaco and Charlene. There will be interviews of the the couple and one with Charlene alone, I read it on Zdf channel, a german channel, this tv will be at Monaco for the wedding. Royal correspondent gives the link where we can see some parts of the interview of Charlene. She speaks about her wedding, her wedding dress and Durban
Old 06-07-2011, 06:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
She will do like princess Caroline and Princess Stephanie, She will raise founds for the special olympics in charity events as her two future sisters in law make, don't forget what she made last february, she raised founds in monaco and in south Africa for south africa special olympics and swam in a social swimming in Mide mare Mile, she was last week awarded for this. But for you, she is so idiot and lazzy that she is not able to do that. In A french serious newspaper, the report said she also made a lot for the special olympics games of Monaco. And she raised yet found for them during the grand Prize ans she will be in Athens with them at the end of June. It is said that Prince Albert wants to give her the title of presidence of Special olympics after the wedding.
I Change of subject, after a site royal correspondent,zdf will make 2 documentaries at end of june about the future princess of Monaco and an another about the history of Prince Albert of monaco and Charlene. There will be interviews of the the couple and one with Charlene alone, I read it on Zdf channel, a german channel, this tv will be at Monaco for the wedding. Royal correspondent gives the link where we can see some parts of the interview of Charlene. She speaks about her wedding, her wedding dress and Durban
Thank you for the information.Could you provide the link please?
I do not understand on what date(July 1 or 2) the wedding will be broadcasted
Old 06-07-2011, 07:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

the civil wedding will be on july the first and the religious wedding will be on july the 2th. the religious wedding will be boardcasted but I think you could see the civil wedding on Monaco Info or you tube.
The information is on the site the royal correspondent
Old 06-08-2011, 04:29 AM
Administrator

Here's the link to the interview Charlene has given and that was shown on German television two days ago:

** ZDF: Charlene feiert auch in Südafrika **
Old 06-08-2011, 06:02 AM
Nobility

She looks fantastic. She seemed to come a long way from 5 years ago!
Old 06-08-2011, 11:59 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Here's the link to the interview Charlene has given and that was shown on German television two days ago:

** ZDF: Charlene feiert auch in Südafrika **

She looks radiant...I love her hairstyle. Thank you for posting the link iceflower.
Old 06-08-2011, 01:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

She does look stunning. Well deported. Very nice.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

My God! THAT is stunning? Ok, i really believe there are serious fans of her here. I don't like her, we all agree, but c'mon people, she looks way too plastic to look beautiful. Actually, she looks horrible.

EDIT: apart from looking so deadly gorgeous, can someone translate what she says in this interview? The german voice over doesn't let me hear her speak.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:18 PM
Nobility

Love her hair color...I NEED HER COLORIST:)
Old 06-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Nobility

CW looks stunning I think she has been practising her etiquette skills
Old 06-08-2011, 10:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
My God! THAT is stunning? Ok, i really believe there are serious fans of her here. I don't like her, we all agree, but c'mon people, she looks way too plastic to look beautiful. Actually, she looks horrible.

EDIT: apart from looking so deadly gorgeous, can someone translate what she says in this interview? The german voice over doesn't let me hear her speak.
She looks horrible? I, neither, like her or not. She is stunning. Her soon to be, sister-in-law, Caroline, was stunning when she was young, her later mother-in-law was stunning when she was young. All these people use makeup artists and hairdressers, wonderful clothing and they have natural beauty. Whom do you think is stunning?
Old 06-08-2011, 11:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by COUNTESS View Post
She looks horrible? I, neither, like her or not. She is stunning. Her soon to be, sister-in-law, Caroline, was stunning when she was young, her later mother-in-law was stunning when she was young. All these people use makeup artists and hairdressers, wonderful clothing and they have natural beauty. Whom do you think is stunning?
Caroline is and was stunning. Charlene can be pretty, but she is not stunning. IMO.
I find a lot of people here calling her stunning, and that's all. No more comments. Like, "She is stunning" "She is gorgeous" "the hair is perfect.." what about the interview? It's more important what she says that what she looks. Does actually someone here care about what did she say? If it was nosense or it was something substantial? Beacause all i see is "She is stunning" comments...

That's what i would like know what did she say in this new interview. Btw, she is (and Albert) are giving too much interviews lately. It's odd. We didn't have the traditional interview after the engagement, but now, that we are weeks to the wedding, they pump with interviews anywhere, and they really don't say nothing new.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:46 PM
Serene Highness

Anyone here with a better memory than me can please remind me if another princess to be has made so many interviews before the wedding, in the Palace!!!!!!!! as if she were a movie star promoting a movie!!??

Well, Nathalie, if she doesn´t provide much material when she speaks I suppose we have to comment on her looks. She looks weird to me, there´s something wrong with her mouth, and I could go on but...

They report shows a flashback from when she looked young and pretty. Time passes for everyone.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:53 AM
Nobility

Charlene was very pretty I recognise, loves hairdo and make up, but not the outfit. Something strange this dress in the palace, for me it's a beach outfit

Closed Thread