The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #41  
Old 01-25-2008, 08:32 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Gainesville, United States
Posts: 174
I am glad they are having fun. Charlene seemed a little shook up by the ride, I bet it would be thrilling to ride one of those things. I love that about Prince Albert, he likes to enjoy life and have a good time. He must be so interesting to talk to and to do things with. No wonder Charlene will not let go of him. I wouldn't either.
__________________

__________________
  #42  
Old 01-26-2008, 10:00 AM
giov's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Roma, Italy
Posts: 2,342
From Hola
Galerías de imágenes
CHARLENE WITTSTOCK CELEBRA SU 30º CUMPLEAÑOS JUNTO A ALBERTO DE MÓNACO EN SUIZA
__________________

__________________
  #43  
Old 01-26-2008, 10:48 AM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,288
I guess she and her family aren't close and she isn't into family things since she didn't spend Christmas or her birthday in SA with them. IMO that's how it appears.
__________________
  #44  
Old 01-26-2008, 12:49 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: ELKTON, United States
Posts: 368
Maybe she call them. Who knows?
__________________
  #45  
Old 01-26-2008, 04:32 PM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,402
Were there even photos & news of her activities on Christmas Day, or on xmas Eve? Because unless there were photos & news reports of what she did on those days, we can't deduce what she did or where she was.
__________________
Chewsteraghi on Tumblr. Schmichaelira on Twitter. Tumblr aka obsessivechewsteraghidisorder. Be warned: I'm weird.
  #46  
Old 01-26-2008, 04:42 PM
LadyMacAlpine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *****, United States
Posts: 2,288
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Were there even photos & news of her activities on Christmas Day, or on xmas Eve? Because unless there were photos & news reports of what she did on those days, we can't deduce what she did or where she was.
She spent it with Albert at Caroline's in St. Remy then they went skiing I don't recall off the top which article it was in.
__________________
  #47  
Old 01-27-2008, 11:51 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 27,207
Pics 26.1.2008

Charlene Wittstock and Prince Albert support the Monaco Bobsleigh
team in Saint-Moritz on January 26, 2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
  #48  
Old 01-27-2008, 02:04 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: ELKTON, United States
Posts: 368
Charlene look like she freezing in pic 5. What would you do for a friend.
__________________
  #49  
Old 01-31-2008, 05:19 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Posts: 469
I was looking for the birthday photos and came across this royal website/blog.

It has the other photos from the fashion shoot that Charlene did last year for Park Avenue magazine.

Royal Familys: Charlene Wittstock

(I don't recall seeing them posted but if I have duplicated a post please could the moderators remove this one - Thanks)
__________________
  #50  
Old 02-02-2008, 06:04 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Philadelphia, United States
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyS View Post
I was looking for the birthday photos and came across this royal website/blog.

It has the other photos from the fashion shoot that Charlene did last year for Park Avenue magazine.

Royal Familys: Charlene Wittstock

(I don't recall seeing them posted but if I have duplicated a post please could the moderators remove this one - Thanks)
Boy, those dresses are very nice but do nothing for her bustline.

I can't help but notice that in this thread and others, there are hardly any photos of Albert looking at Charlene. That's why I don't understand when people say they look like they are so much in love. You would think the photogs would catch some stolen loving glances if there were any. Oh well, we can all just speculate I guess.
__________________
  #51  
Old 02-16-2008, 10:28 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Manhattan, United States
Posts: 212
Pr Grace used to believe very nuch in fortune-tellers and someone has been quoted recently as saying that Albert will be meeting someone else unexpectedly whom he ends up marrying. He leans away from CW in photos where she is leaning in towards him too!

R.
__________________
  #52  
Old 02-17-2008, 04:33 AM
Lakshmi's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: *, United States
Posts: 1,226
Those pictures of Charlene are very bad quality, as photos, but she looks pretty in them. Yes, dresses are nice, but not the best choice for her, still she looked attractive.
__________________
"Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.''
Eleanor Roosevelt

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
  #53  
Old 02-18-2008, 05:05 PM
tammy81's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Rijeka, Croatia
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosalee View Post
Pr Grace used to believe very nuch in fortune-tellers and someone has been quoted recently as saying that Albert will be meeting someone else unexpectedly whom he ends up marrying. He leans away from CW in photos where she is leaning in towards him too!

R.
...something different from the usual predictions of marriage.....I was expecting when reading your posts it was going to be the same old about a future engagement between the two....
__________________
  #54  
Old 02-18-2008, 09:28 PM
rominet09's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: LIEGE, Belgium
Posts: 2,795
Please ! I beleive in SERIOUS fortune-tellers but not people who tell to a newspaper about someone who asked them for nothing...
__________________
  #55  
Old 02-22-2008, 12:27 AM
sandsla's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
Please ! I beleive in SERIOUS fortune-tellers but not people who tell to a newspaper about someone who asked them for nothing...
I do also! I am glad to learn Princess Grace liked them too? Although I think they like to be called psychics, mediums or intuitives now? Fortune-tellers, kind of sounds like the Lucy Show? But I do still see little shops that say that? But I don't think I would take one of those places seriously? I have had some very interesting readings myself with more serious ones. I hope for Albert's sake, you are right the poor guy could use a little help!
__________________
  #56  
Old 02-22-2008, 03:08 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Posts: 469
If any one is interested, particularly in comparing Charlene from a few years ago, on Fotobanka isifa image service there are 60 pages of photos of Charlene, old and new. Just click on Editorial and search Charlene Wittstock.

Unfortunately you can't enlarge them (or I can't) unless you are registered.
__________________
  #57  
Old 02-22-2008, 03:55 AM
AquaMarine's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Posts: 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsla View Post
I do also! I am glad to learn Princess Grace liked them too? Although I think they like to be called psychics, mediums or intuitives now? Fortune-tellers, kind of sounds like the Lucy Show? But I do still see little shops that say that? But I don't think I would take one of those places seriously? I have had some very interesting readings myself with more serious ones. I hope for Albert's sake, you are right the poor guy could use a little help!
Being Scorpio Grace had an innate inclinantion to mystic side of the life, sometimes may be too much that it was necessary, esp. at the end of her life. Albert is Pisces and I think he inherited some her believes and intuitive senses. Somewhere inside he knows what&who he needs, but prefers to go with the flow...
__________________
"Sometimes we should leave it to God"
  #58  
Old 02-22-2008, 04:17 AM
sandsla's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMarine View Post
Being Scorpio Grace had an innate inclinantion to mystic side of the life, sometimes may be too much that it was necessary, esp. at the end of her life. Albert is Pisces and I think he inherited some her believes and intuitive senses. Somewhere inside he knows what&who he needs, but prefers to go with the flow...

Aquamarine, I don't understand the sentence above that I italicised? Is part of it missing? Could you exlplain?

I have scorpio rising and a lot of scorpio planets and a pisces moon, maybe that is my fascination with the mystic side?

I tend to believe the same, but perplexed that he "prefers to go with the flow"? Isn't he a strong enough man, a smart enough man, a man with some faith in himself that if he tried a little harder that he may be pleasantly surprised to find that he might actualy land a beautiful woman that would help him grow & achieve? He at least needs someone who has more faith in him than he has in himself? If he would look for something more than a little T&A (will with the new addition of T).

Oh, Aquamarine, I guess I know what what you meant, it was necessary for her to rely on??
__________________
  #59  
Old 02-22-2008, 05:00 AM
AquaMarine's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Posts: 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsla View Post
Aquamarine, I don't understand the sentence above that I italicised? Is part of it missing? Could you exlplain?

I have scorpio rising and a lot of scorpio planets and a pisces moon, maybe that is my fascination with the mystic side?

I tend to believe the same, but perplexed that he "prefers to go with the flow"? Isn't he a strong enough man, a smart enough man, a man with some faith in himself that if he tried a little harder that he may be pleasantly surprised to find that he might actualy land a beautiful woman that would help him grow & achieve? He at least needs someone who has more faith in him than he has in himself? If he would look for something more than a little T&A (will with the new addition of T).

Oh, Aquamarine, I guess I know what what you meant, it was necessary for her to rely on??
Hi Sandsla ... about the "going with the flow"...you know sometimes when you take something into your head and try a little harder, it does have no due effect - you just miss the mark, nothing happens and your clear aim seems quite farther that it was before; therefore you prefer to give up all your attempts saying yourself "let it be as it is"...

btw, what is little T&A?
__________________
"Sometimes we should leave it to God"
  #60  
Old 02-22-2008, 09:37 AM
rominet09's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: LIEGE, Belgium
Posts: 2,795
"Would let him grow" HE IS FIFTY !!!!!!
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia Picture Thread, Part 2 Elsa M. King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia 181 03-09-2014 05:23 PM
Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 15: January 2009 - December 2013 Zonk Current Events Archive 845 01-01-2014 04:30 AM
The Emir & Sheikha Mozah Current Events Part 2: January 2012 - June 24, 2013 dazzling Ruling Family of Qatar 64 06-22-2013 06:49 PM
Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 5: May 2011 - June 2012 dazzling Archives 392 06-04-2012 02:20 AM
Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 15: January 2012 - March 2012 dazzling Archives 389 03-24-2012 11:55 AM




Popular Tags
abdication belgium birth carl philip charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events fashion germany grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jewellery jordan king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander letizia luxembourg nobility official visit olympics ottoman pregnancy president hollande prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince daniel prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess beatrix princess charlene princess claire princess madeleine princess margriet princess marilene princess mary princess mary fashion queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen silvia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit stockholm sweden the hague visit wedding



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:58 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]