The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 02:14 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Charlene Wittstock at the Beverly Hills Hotel in Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa .The soon to be Princess of Monaco was in South Africa to compete in the Midmar Mile is the world's largest open water swim event, South Africa and visit other projects_14/02/2011.
Charlene Wittstock Beverly Hills Hotel, Umhlanga . fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0090519519

Old 02-16-2011, 02:47 PM
Nobility

Charlene Wittstock gave an interview to the You Magazine while she was at the Beverley Hills Hotel. The interview was briefly about her life in Monaco, the wedding and her family. Her mother now lives in France and her father visits occasionally and her brothers every few months. She also discusses her childhood briefly and her swimming career and also her relationship with Prince Albert although nothing too personal.
Article written by Alet van Zyl

Old 02-16-2011, 03:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

I read the interview of Charlene Wittstock, but I don't read her mother is living in Monaco, I read that she had an interview on SA radio, where she said that her childhood hero was Zorro

to know more you can go on the Channel 24 title:Charlene Wisttock talk about royal life
Old 02-16-2011, 04:56 PM
Administrator

There is a second set of pictures at the Beverly Hills Hotel in Umhlanga, I'm not
sure whether the agency links will stay, so here is that second set:

** Charlene **
Old 02-16-2011, 08:31 PM
Heir Apparent

I love this second set of pix... she looks very well and happy !
Old 02-16-2011, 09:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

She looks lovely. Zorro was the masked averger in a fairytale, so to speak.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

She is very fine here, her dress is not black and she looks very happy and well.IN Point De Vue, there is one photo where she is with a little baby in her arms, it was taken during her privat part of her travel.She visited an orphan house in the township. I search on the sites of the photos and I don-t find it,
this photo is only published by Point de Vue.But I think we will see more further in the months coming because, Jerome Revon said that his team will follow Charlene Wittstock in South Africa to make a documentary about Charlene Wittstock and to show at the tv before the weedding.The interview of Jerome Revon was in the newspaper of monaco
Old 02-17-2011, 06:22 AM
Courtier

Charlene Wittstock in Bunte this week: http://i54.tinypic.com/vfdnpf.jpg
BUNTE – Das Heft Nr. 08, 2011: Inhaltsverzeichnis - BUNTE

Interview on Carte Blanche TV
Part 1 and 2: Carte Blanche > M-Net
Old 02-17-2011, 08:41 AM
Aristocracy

The jeans CW wore were not my favorite (a little too legging like and needed a longer top I think).

I'm sorry to those who like the necklace but to me it seemed a little big, sort of out of place with the clothing she was wearing. I really don't like it. Good to see something other than all black. I think the casual style suits her better, but she needs to dress it up a little more to be appropriate for the things she was doing (other than swimming of course).

CW seems so much happier "at home" than in Monaco and that troubles me. After all Monaco is supposed to be her home now.

In these photos I find her much more likable seeming. She needs to let that show more in Monaco.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:18 AM
Heir Presumptive

thank you Florencia for this interview, Charlene is well, confortable.There is a difference between the first interview with PPDA and the south Africa Reporter, she has much learned about the making of an interview, I found in this travel that she is most relaxed when she is alone, perhaps in Monaco, she is afraid to do a fault . I hope to see her like this in Monaco,
Old 02-17-2011, 12:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florencia View Post
Charlene Wittstock in Bunte this week: http://i54.tinypic.com/vfdnpf.jpg
BUNTE – Das Heft Nr. 08, 2011: Inhaltsverzeichnis - BUNTE

Interview on Carte Blanche TV
Part 1 and 2: Carte Blanche > M-Net
Lovely pic! Pitty she has such broad shoulders, the pic then would be perfect.
Well, sometimes she doesn't look like she has such broad shoulders...maybe the angle of the pic makes this effect?

Quote:
CW seems so much happier "at home" than in Monaco and that troubles me. After all Monaco is supposed to be her home now.
It kinds troubles me too, but i think it's natural to feel happier in home than in any place.
Old 02-17-2011, 01:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

For me it is not a pity, she has broad shoulders, it can not planing, it is better then she has broad shouldres as the shoulders look like a coat hanger,
.but seriously I use to see her on the monaco info, the look of Charlene is different from photos to movies.
This interview in South Africa is very well, how she explains, South Africa people are open and they say what they are feeling. And in Monaco, the protocol want that the sovereign don't show their feelings. Charlene learned the rules of the protocol as she said in an interview, and I think she is afraid to make a fault and she is less natural than in South Africa. I think that she will be more relaxed at the return to monaco, but what I see, she was very well in that interview, and I listen too the interview she gave at a south Africa radio , she said she was very happy and she described her life in Monaco
Old 02-17-2011, 02:32 PM
Nobility

[QUOTE Interview on Carte Blanche TV
Part 1 and 2: Carte Blanche > M-Net[/QUOTE]

This interview answers a number of questions about the relationship, Charlene's mother being in Monaco, and Charlene's view about becoming royal. I found it interesting to hear her talk about these things, and I was left with the impression that she is much more intelligent than she has been portrayed in the media. Check it out!
Old 02-17-2011, 02:40 PM
Nobility

Smile

In fact, even though she has broad shoulders, she is still beautiful and really for the little I've seen of her (I mean, in interviews she made and video from reports) She seems like a nice woman who really brings happiness to her relatives and her friends. Have you seen the video about her in Prise Directe? She was such a joyful woman and she was so hardworking (with her sport). She is not perfect but I'm sure she will be a good princess and BTW we need new blood in this family (I can't wait to see their future children )

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire

My blog about Pauline
My channel about the Monaco princely family
Old 02-17-2011, 02:54 PM
Aristocracy

This PR is absolutely what Charlene needed, and i think she did a great job!

Though i don't like that long dress at the hotel, it's wayyyyyy to long.
Old 02-17-2011, 03:29 PM
Commoner

I believe the broad shoulders are essential for championship swimming and swimming develops them further. She has the figure of an athlete- beautiful.
Old 02-17-2011, 03:47 PM
Heir Apparent

It was nice to hear CW's voice and to observe her way of speaking.

She seems quite modest.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:20 PM
Courtier

That carte blanche interview was great! Charlene came across very well. Soft spoken, but strong at the same time. And she looks good on camera.
Old 02-17-2011, 05:35 PM
Heir Apparent

She is marvellous!
Old 02-17-2011, 06:05 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by laramie View Post
I believe the broad shoulders are essential for championship swimming and swimming develops them further. She has the figure of an athlete- beautiful.

I totally agree. Her shoulders are broad but lean, and she carries them well. Her figure shows years of dedication to her sport. Also, she presents another ideal of femininity and beauty -- athletic ladies need not be dismissed as manly or unfeminine just because they have muscular or sturdy bodies.

Closed Thread