Charlene Wittstock Current Events Part 10: January 2008 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is an another video with the title special olympics prince albert and charlene wittstock news2use.
but thankyou Florencia

From the official website:
Special Olympics: Global Ambassadors

"...Our global ambassadors are helping to shed light on the dignity of people with intellectual disabilities and build support for Special Olympics work around the world."

Just a couple of words about the Special Olympics and the wonderful participants that participate in the events themselves. :)

I had the priviledge of working with eight wonderful souls that lived in a developmentally disabled group home (they all had grown up together) years ago when I had first graduated from college. It honestly was one of the greatest moments in my life those 2 wonderful years. Anyhow, I recall how hard they worked all year round in order to participate in the Special Olympics that one year, and then when the time came, OMG, that *entire* weekend was a joy to behold ~ they truly represented the spirit of the Olympics ~ which is to participate, to give it your all, win or fail just to be there, the coming together of individuals from all across the country/globe in pursuit of a dream, to participate in the Olympics! :heart1:

That I never will forget, nor will they, staying in the barracks, going to the dance, encouraging them on, meeting so many different, diverse, and wonderful people from all over the world...ahhh...memories.

Now to find out that Charlene Wittstock, the future First Lady of Monaco, has signed on to such a wonderful experience, and with honestly the absolute best people in the world (ones that have not learned to prevaricate) is a joy!!!! They will not judge her nor criticize her nor any of those things that young ones eventually learn to do as they grow older, rather they will accept her with open arms, innocence, and LOVE! :heart1:

WTG, CHARLENE, WTG (I envy you in your new position as ambassador of the Special Olympics)! :monacoflag: :cheers: :flowers:

She will do like princess Caroline and Princess Stephanie, She will raise founds for the special olympics in charity events as her two future sisters in law make, don't forget what she made last february, she raised founds in monaco and in south Africa for south africa special olympics and swam in a social swimming in Mide mare Mile, she was last week awarded for this. But for you, she is so idiot and lazzy that she is not able to do that. In A french serious newspaper, the report said she also made a lot for the special olympics games of Monaco. And she raised yet found for them during the grand Prize ans she will be in Athens with them at the end of June. It is said that Prince Albert wants to give her the title of presidence of Special olympics after the wedding.
I Change of subject, after a site royal correspondent,zdf will make 2 documentaries at end of june about the future princess of Monaco and an another about the history of Prince Albert of monaco and Charlene. There will be interviews of the the couple and one with Charlene alone, I read it on Zdf channel, a german channel, this tv will be at Monaco for the wedding. Royal correspondent gives the link where we can see some parts of the interview of Charlene. She speaks about her wedding, her wedding dress and Durban

She will do like princess Caroline and Princess Stephanie, She will raise founds for the special olympics in charity events as her two future sisters in law make, don't forget what she made last february, she raised founds in monaco and in south Africa for south africa special olympics and swam in a social swimming in Mide mare Mile, she was last week awarded for this. But for you, she is so idiot and lazzy that she is not able to do that. In A french serious newspaper, the report said she also made a lot for the special olympics games of Monaco. And she raised yet found for them during the grand Prize ans she will be in Athens with them at the end of June. It is said that Prince Albert wants to give her the title of presidence of Special olympics after the wedding.
I Change of subject, after a site royal correspondent,zdf will make 2 documentaries at end of june about the future princess of Monaco and an another about the history of Prince Albert of monaco and Charlene. There will be interviews of the the couple and one with Charlene alone, I read it on Zdf channel, a german channel, this tv will be at Monaco for the wedding. Royal correspondent gives the link where we can see some parts of the interview of Charlene. She speaks about her wedding, her wedding dress and Durban
Thank you for the information.Could you provide the link please?
I do not understand on what date(July 1 or 2) the wedding will be broadcasted

the civil wedding will be on july the first and the religious wedding will be on july the 2th. the religious wedding will be boardcasted but I think you could see the civil wedding on Monaco Info or you tube.
The information is on the site the royal correspondent

She does look stunning. Well deported. Very nice.

My God! THAT is stunning? Ok, i really believe there are serious fans of her here. I don't like her, we all agree, but c'mon people, she looks way too plastic to look beautiful. Actually, she looks horrible.

EDIT: apart from looking so deadly gorgeous, can someone translate what she says in this interview? The german voice over doesn't let me hear her speak.

Last edited:
CW looks stunning I think she has been practising her etiquette skills;)

My God! THAT is stunning? Ok, i really believe there are serious fans of her here. I don't like her, we all agree, but c'mon people, she looks way too plastic to look beautiful. Actually, she looks horrible.

EDIT: apart from looking so deadly gorgeous, can someone translate what she says in this interview? The german voice over doesn't let me hear her speak.

She looks horrible? I, neither, like her or not. She is stunning. Her soon to be, sister-in-law, Caroline, was stunning when she was young, her later mother-in-law was stunning when she was young. All these people use makeup artists and hairdressers, wonderful clothing and they have natural beauty. Whom do you think is stunning?

She looks horrible? I, neither, like her or not. She is stunning. Her soon to be, sister-in-law, Caroline, was stunning when she was young, her later mother-in-law was stunning when she was young. All these people use makeup artists and hairdressers, wonderful clothing and they have natural beauty. Whom do you think is stunning?

Caroline is and was stunning. Charlene can be pretty, but she is not stunning. IMO.
I find a lot of people here calling her stunning, and that's all. No more comments. Like, "She is stunning" "She is gorgeous" "the hair is perfect.." what about the interview? It's more important what she says that what she looks. Does actually someone here care about what did she say? If it was nosense or it was something substantial? Beacause all i see is "She is stunning" comments...

That's what i would like know what did she say in this new interview. Btw, she is (and Albert) are giving too much interviews lately. It's odd. We didn't have the traditional interview after the engagement, but now, that we are weeks to the wedding, they pump with interviews anywhere, and they really don't say nothing new.

Anyone here with a better memory than me can please remind me if another princess to be has made so many interviews before the wedding, in the Palace!!!!!!!! as if she were a movie star promoting a movie!!??

Well, Nathalie, if she doesn´t provide much material when she speaks I suppose we have to comment on her looks. She looks weird to me, there´s something wrong with her mouth, and I could go on but...

They report shows a flashback from when she looked young and pretty. Time passes for everyone.:ermm:

Charlene was very pretty I recognise, loves hairdo and make up, but not the outfit. Something strange this dress in the palace, for me it's a beach outfit

Charlene sometimes in the pictures looks a bit plastic, but it is not the case of this interview. She looks vivid and fresh, I really like her there.

:previous:

Here's the link to the interview Charlene has given and that was shown on German television two days ago:

** ZDF: Charlene feiert auch in Südafrika **

GORGEOUS, Gorgeous, gorgeous! :heart:

Ah, she is sooo photogenic it's hard to catch her in a bad moment, if at all, leastways nowadays. :) Seriously, just when I think she can't get any better, she does! She's constantly outdoing herself, which makes me wonder what she will look like come wedding time... If this interview is any indication, I'm prepared to be blown away. :ohmy:

In this latest interview Charlene honestly looks like part of the decor, her eyes match the light mint green background, and her delightful gold-leaf earrings match the gold trimmings on the wall, as well as her hair (btw it honestly looks OUTSTANDING!). And her crochet dress matches the sofa on which she sits. Her transformation has been truly amazing, especially since this past year, the official announcement of the engagement marked the beginning imho. She now is truly First Lady of Monaco, even if not quite official just yet. :)

Here's to Charlene, Princess of Monaco! :queen4:

Yes, Rosapru, CW's choice of clothing reminds me, too, of a beach holiday !
And those angular shoulders don't exactly help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nadine - are you related to Charlene? Yes, Charlene does look much better and appears to be fitting in to her new role. It has taken lots of help and she is responding well.

Goodness, gracious --- I don't know what to say. I guess I'd better put on another pair of sox (as she blew my sox off with that interview).

Can someone translate what she said rather than how she looked...?

I can translate you with my poor german language, she says she fells like any other future bride she was not very nervos but she could be a little the wedding day, that the her dress designed by armany for the religiuos ceremony is ready but she would not not say more it will be a surprised. They will fly to Durban after the wedding because the Prince has the cio comettee and they will have an another fest for the persons who could not attend to the wedding of july the 2th, after their return to Monaco, whith her duties, she will not return to South Africa before a long times but she could wait

there is an another part of her interview , she speaks about the sport, the all interview will be boardcasted on june the 21th on zdf tv

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree she's had a little too much done. In the beginning of the video they show a clip from her early days and she actually looks fresh and nice in that shot. Now, the cheeks are very prominent and the nose very defined. She's starting to have that "cat lady" look. But I have to admit she is carrying herself much better overall.

I can't get over how much Charlene resembled the late Linda McCartney when she first came to Monaco five years ago..it's uncanny imo. :whistling:

I think she looks sleek and "professional" now...and I don't think she has the dreaded "cat lady" look yet.

As long as she doesn't change anything else, I think she looks beautiful.

I just hope and pray that the various "improvements" don't come back to haunt her.
It's not something one would wish to one's worst enemy.

Bring back the "Turin Winter Games" Charlene !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom