Charlene Wittstock Current Events Part 10: January 2008 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This article is not a current event but an old one from March, two months back and should be inappropriate to this thread.

Charlene Wittstock attended the presentation of jewels created by Angelina Jolie and
Robert Procop at the Safia Al Rashid gallery in Monaco on May 18, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

She is really beautiful on these pix...Thanks so much

She is nice, she seems very young there, she recall me the photos taken in 2000 or 2001 when she posed for an south africa illustrat

I think she has lost a bit of weight, and on the photos she looked very different, but I can't say how exactly....

iceflower said:

Charlene Wittstock attended the presentation of jewels created by Angelina Jolie and

I like the dress actually, wish we could see the whole thing......

She looks great! We know nothing of her character.

Gorgeous pics! She reminds me of an exotic South African animal, like a leopard. :cool: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a1/Namibie_Etosha_Leopard_01edit.jpg

Her look has changed so dramatically since W&K's wedding that I honestly didn't recognize her. She's like a chameleon, able to change hairstyles and clothes in a split second, and nary a person would know, not a hair out of place, amazing! :cheers:

To go from cool, elegant to exotic, lithe, wild, dangerous, in a matter of days is simply remarkable...

Gorgeous pics! She reminds me of an exotic South African animal, like a leopard. :cool: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a1/Namibie_Etosha_Leopard_01edit.jpg

Her look has changed so dramatically since W&K's wedding that I honestly didn't recognize her. She's like a chameleon, able to change hairstyles and clothes in a split second, and nary a person would know, not a hair out of place, amazing! :cheers:

To go from cool, elegant to exotic, lithe, wild, dangerous, in a matter of days is simply remarkable...

Hey I like your leopard analogy..perfect!

And CW is patroness of the BORN FREE FOUNDATION which is concerned with the well-being of the big cats both in capitivity and the wild...so it's very suitable isn't it? :whistling:

i like the dress, but, and sorry about this, i don't like her in this event. she looks like she thinks she's angelina jolie.

Last edited by a moderator:
A bit confused...what is she doing to make you think she is channeling Angelina? And why on Earth would she even want to? :sad:

In any case, I see no reason for CW to envy or want to trade places with a film actress at this point.

CW is young, beautiful, incredibly well dressed and about to marry one of the wealthiest Princes in Europe...if not the world.

If I was Charlene, I would not want to trade with AJ for all the tea in China! :whistling:

While I don't think Charlene walks on water...I definitely dont' see how she wants to be like Angelina Jolie. Why can't she be Charlene?

A bit confused...what is she doing to make you think she is channeling Angelina? And why on Earth would she even want to? :sad:

In any case, I see no reason for CW to envy or want to trade places with a film actress at this point.

CW is young, beautiful, incredibly well dressed and about to marry one of the wealthiest Princes in Europe...if not the world.

If I was Charlene, I would not want to trade with AJ for all the tea in China! :whistling:

Ditto on that.

i like the dress, but, and sorry about this, i don't like her in this event. she looks like she thinks she's angelina jolie.

No, she thinks she looks like Grace Kelly, or someone told her she would.

CW should put on about 50lbs, dye her hair brunette, stop using makeup and wear only jeans and t-shirts.

I wonder who she will be accused of mimicking THEN?! :lol:

You're right, Moonmaiden - I guess CW will never do anything right for many people. I include myself in that because I had the temerity to suggest that not everything in the garden was rosy between PA and CW.

But there is a part of me which does wish her well.

I am not a huge fan of hers...I wish she had concentrated on more than her physical image and wardrobe these past 5-6 yrs. :ermm:

But I wish her well, and think she should be given a chance...heck I was not that big on Kate Middleton, and I was downright horrified at CP Felipe of Spain's choice of a wife.

But both Middleton and Letizia have been a pleasant surprise so far.

I do indeed wish CW well...the Grimaldis need a least one happy, successful marriage!:whistling:

Last edited:
Let's stay on topic with Charlene's current events.

Any and all additional off topic posts will be deleted. Any questions should be directed toward a Monaco moderator via PM.

Last edited:

Charlene Wittstock during the event "The Road to Athens, Fundraising for Special Oympics" in Monaco on May 30, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gallery **

Special Olympics World Games, founded 1968 by Eunice Kennedy Shriver.

June 25 to July 4, 2011 in Athens.

7500 Special Olympics athletes from 185 nations will compete in 22 Olympic-type sports.
Special Olympics World Summer Games ATHENS 2011

Pity it clashes with the wedding..... these dates were known for a long time.

Charlene Wittstock during the event "The Road to Athens, Fundraising for Special Oympics" in Monaco on May 30, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gallery **

Gorgeous pic, thanks! :)

I love this dress, full of zest & life, still trying to figure out what everything is ~ flowers, fruit, and what else? :D

Once again Charlene proves to be a chameleon, from cool & elegant to exotic to now fun-filled & whimsical. :flowers:

Despite the fever of the preparation for her wedding to Prince Albert of Monaco,Charlene is still busy with her charity work.
Charlene Wittstock has joined last friday the Special olympics as a global ambassador, the announcement was made this past week at the amber charity fashion.
As a global ambassador, Charlène Wittstockwill be charged with taking special olympics's message of inchusion and respect to a worldwide audiance.
Last february she raised a big fond for this organisation and made a social swimming among these athtlets.
during all the week end of grand prize, she made the publicity for the special olympics to raise fond for this organisation, and last monday, she was with the athlets at a dinnerto raise again found for helping them to go to the worldgames to athenes at the end of june. The president of the organisation said that she will be with them at athene last june, just before her wedding, she said to the monaco info, she helped them from many months.
It is just to show you that Charlene will be a good princess.
Now I will close my mouth, Charlene will be the princess of Monaco in less of a month and what you will say, will not use to nothing.
If you want to see the Amber Charity fashion you go on the you tube the title:
Monaco: charity event friday

My link to an another video does not work, I give you the title to find
news2use special olympics Prince Albert of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock
We see the visit of Prince Albert to the special olympics comettee and after Charlene at the event of the road to Athenes.
The dates of the games are chosen by the international committee.
The president said that Charlene will go to Athenes with Athlets, I think that she will attend perhaps with the prince to the ceremony of the opening and stay a day and quickly return to Monaco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom