The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 03:31 PM
Heir Apparent

I can't see there being an equivalent to the - already powerful - Kelly Family and the unknown Wittstocks - but then who knows?

Old 08-24-2010, 12:02 AM
Nobility

Apparently, Charlene's spent the last few weeks moving from one of Princess Stephanie's old Monaco apartments to Le Roc Angel-where PA lives on a regular basis....

At least that's the gest I'm getting from the google translation...

Charlene Wittstock se ha mudado a Roc Agel tras su compromiso matrimonial con Alberto de Mónaco

Old 08-24-2010, 01:09 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thtregoddess11 View Post
Here we go...she's officially accepted her first royal apppointment, and she's not even royal yet:
Prince Albert of Monaco's fiancée Charlene Wittstock is born free - Telegraph

She is now a patroness of Born Free Foundation, a foundation set up by actress Virginia McKenna.
Home: Born Free Foundation
BRAVA!!!

I am a big supporter and admirer of big cats and the Born Free Foundation, I love it that CW will be a patroness.

This is a perfect start for her, IMO.
Old 08-24-2010, 04:58 PM
Heir Apparent

Let's not forget that she already has a patronage: the "Ladies' Lunches" which support grants to third world countries. They might give CW another opportunity to support African countries in need.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:12 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711 View Post
Let's not forget that she already has a patronage: the "Ladies' Lunches" which support grants to third world countries. They might give CW another opportunity to support African countries in need.
true...true...hopefully she'll get more involved in that as time goes on as well....
Old 10-06-2010, 09:14 AM
Administrator

In the presence of Charlene Wittstock, the Swiss Foundation 'Paint a Smile'
organized in partnership with the Yacht Club of Monaco and Paramount
Pictures, the premiere of 'Dinner for Schmucks'. Monaco, October 5, 2010.

The mission of the charity 'Paint a Smile' is to re-paint children's hospital
wards across Europe in colourful ways which will promote happier feelings
and a positive outlook.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 10-06-2010, 10:00 AM
Heir Apparent

Nice to see her again.... very short her outfit but it suits her extremely
Old 10-06-2010, 10:23 AM
Heir Presumptive

I agree with you her outfit is very short for a future princess, but it suits her very well . I saw sometimes Princess Mathilde of Belgium(who is very beautiful) with short outfit. I prefere to see Charlene Wittstock at a charity event than at a Armany show
Old 10-06-2010, 11:39 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
I agree with you her outfit is very short for a future princess, but it suits her very well . I saw sometimes Princess Mathilde of Belgium(who is very beautiful) with short outfit. I prefere to see Charlene Wittstock at a charity event than at a Armany show
Speculating as to CW whereabouts is not a good thing to do because just as we say she has gone to SA for a sabbatical Cw is appearing at the next function.Nice to see her in action again.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

I don't like the outfit. Her face looks weird, like plastic...at least she appears for a good cause.
Old 10-06-2010, 01:54 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

She seems to be back then, she looks good to me slightly like a waxwork in the second picture but that could just be to do with the light.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:52 PM
Heir Apparent

"Waxwork is perhaps a little overstated, but I wish she would acquire a more feminine coiffure and general styling.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:59 PM
Serene Highness

Charlene looks much worse if you could see more pics of hers. I just looked two royal boards: one English and another Spanish language. They posted more pics of CW. She is waring mini dress and boots, it is very inappropriate for future princess IMO .
In one pic Charlene is shown sitting in 3rd row. It is quite strange especially that event is held in Monaco, so she should be considered at least guest of honor not just a regular guest.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 10-08-2010, 01:22 AM
Nobility

I agree Lqueen, she needs a softer hair style, maybe a little longer. Lovely skin and cheek bones!
Old 10-08-2010, 05:53 AM
Heir Apparent

Should there be a dress code for future princesses, and if so, what should it be?
Old 10-08-2010, 06:36 AM
Administrator

A bit more understated I would say, maybe she felt comfortable with it,
which is of course also important, but in the pics of the latest event she
once more looks a bit gotten out of line, too short skirt, too dark colours.
I don't have the feeling as if she had been the guest of honour, but even
if she had a lighter look would have been nicer.

Here's a pic of the skirt and the audience, Lakshmi, maybe these are similar
to the ones you've meant.
Old 10-08-2010, 07:29 AM
Aristocracy

Guys, i just saw photos of her on another blog, ohhhh myyyy gosshhhhh, it looks like she had her nose tweeked, again. No wonder we haven't seen her in awhile. Not only does her face look stretched, but he nose doesn't look look like it fits her face, eeeeekkkk, another MJ.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

the skirt is a little too short but why can she not wear short skirt ? In france it is the mode too wear short skirt or so short pant with long boots, she is 32 years old, she can be a little sexy, whith a fiance whith all the women around. Christine10, I look at her nose, there is nothing to say, it is the same nose that before. the hair must be changed, but when somebody wants critize, he always find to say. For her presence, she is very discret, she is not yet a princess. Prince Albert attended at paint a smile events many time. But he is in Shanghai, she begins to participe at charity work. But she was well with persons around.It was the matter.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:01 PM
Aristocracy

Meliana, this forum is about opinions and it is my opinion that she had something done to her nose if not her face again. Unless you know her personally, you shouldn't say there is nothing to say.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Christine10, excuse me , I have also an opnion, there is nothing to say about her nose or her face, I am like you, I have eyes to see .

Closed Thread