The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #141  
Old 05-14-2007, 04:13 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: blablabla, France
Posts: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklady1991
Charlene is going to compete in an event where she thinks she can finish respectably. She may get too rude an awakening at Mare Nostrum...
yes you're right!!!
__________________

  #142  
Old 05-14-2007, 04:25 PM
iceflower's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 32,699
Pics 12./13.5.2007

Charlene Wittstock spends a weekend in Monaco:

Charlene Wittstock, Prince Albert's girlfriend, spends the weekend in Monaco. On saturday, Charlene, wearing a pink scarf, went to the Beach and just stay relax with friends. On Sunday, the South African native went for a training session at the swimming pool with her trainer, as she hopes to compete in the 2008 Summer Olympics in Bejing. Then, Charlene had lunch at famous Asian restaurant Zen Zen (polfoto)

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
__________________

__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
  #143  
Old 05-14-2007, 04:45 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: blablabla, France
Posts: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
Charlene Wittstock spends a weekend in Monaco:
Charlene Wittstock, Prince Albert's girlfriend, spends the weekend in Monaco. On saturday, Charlene, wearing a pink scarf, went to the Beach and just stay relax with friends. On Sunday, the South African native went for a training session at the swimming pool with her trainer, as she hopes to compete in the 2008 Summer Olympics in Bejing. Then, Charlene had lunch at famous Asian restaurant Zen Zen (polfoto)
her trainer... her baby sitter ... i think he his Albert's private coach... not a real trainer ... if she wants to be a champion she should have one coach for swimming
she hopes ... polfoto have got the right word... go on charlene keep training in....a jacuzzi...
  #144  
Old 05-14-2007, 05:56 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Philadelphia, United States
Posts: 1,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
Charlene Wittstock spends a weekend in Monaco:

Charlene Wittstock, Prince Albert's girlfriend, spends the weekend in Monaco. On saturday, Charlene, wearing a pink scarf, went to the Beach and just stay relax with friends. On Sunday, the South African native went for a training session at the swimming pool with her trainer, as she hopes to compete in the 2008 Summer Olympics in Bejing. Then, Charlene had lunch at famous Asian restaurant Zen Zen (polfoto)

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Thanks for the pics! Do we have any of her on the beach with friends and do we know who the friends are? Just curious!
  #145  
Old 05-14-2007, 06:04 PM
tammy81's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Rijeka, Croatia
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
Charlene Wittstock spends a weekend in Monaco:

Charlene Wittstock, Prince Albert's girlfriend, spends the weekend in Monaco. On saturday, Charlene, wearing a pink scarf, went to the Beach and just stay relax with friends. On Sunday, the South African native went for a training session at the swimming pool with her trainer, as she hopes to compete in the 2008 Summer Olympics in Bejing. Then, Charlene had lunch at famous Asian restaurant Zen Zen (polfoto)

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
I ma surprised she has friends in Monaco...I wonder who they are? maybe Albert's friends....and she didn't go with him on the flower show...though she was there.....
  #146  
Old 05-14-2007, 06:12 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Boston, United States
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by tammy81
I ma surprised she has friends in Monaco...I wonder who they are? maybe Albert's friends....and she didn't go with him on the flower show...though she was there.....
I think they may be keeping her from official events since they are only dating and are not engaged. I think the Red Cross Ball is slightly different as it's more "date" conducive.
  #147  
Old 05-14-2007, 06:14 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: *******, France
Posts: 1,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
Charlene Wittstock spends a weekend in Monaco:

Charlene Wittstock, Prince Albert's girlfriend, spends the weekend in Monaco. On saturday, Charlene, wearing a pink scarf, went to the Beach and just stay relax with friends. On Sunday, the South African native went for a training session at the swimming pool with her trainer, as she hopes to compete in the 2008 Summer Olympics in Bejing. Then, Charlene had lunch at famous Asian restaurant Zen Zen (polfoto)

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Zen Zen. Famous Asian restaurant. Yikes. Their food is worse than maccers, way too expensive and they don't employ a cook, they emploi someone who can push a button on the microwave. It is horrible. They won a prize but honestly what for? Anyone of the jury actually been to the place? Besides you always have to watch out that you actually do get what you are paying for since it happened more then once that they double typed items and that was in off hours when hardly anyone was there. (I only went there to buy water in passing and with no time to line up elsewhere and when coming back from vacation to an empty fridge. Wouldn't have gone there actually if maccers hadn't been closed for renovation. Certainly won't go there again.)
  #148  
Old 05-14-2007, 06:59 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: blabla, Cocos Islands
Posts: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou
Thanks for the pics! Do we have any of her on the beach with friends and do we know who the friends are? Just curious!
hi hibs, it's interesting that the caption is pointing out that she's meeting with friends (who can't be seen in the picture), considerring that it has been questionned several times whether she has or not any friends in MC.
  #149  
Old 05-14-2007, 07:44 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Philadelphia, United States
Posts: 1,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by brother
hi hibs, it's interesting that the caption is pointing out that she's meeting with friends (who can't be seen in the picture), considerring that it has been questionned several times whether she has or not any friends in MC.
Hi brother! I know isn't it odd you would think they would like to show her with a group of friends so we would actually believe she has some there that are her own and not Albert's giving him a hand entertaining her while he is busy. The only one I have ever seen her with is the trainer. It's the same one from last summer judging by these pics.
  #150  
Old 05-14-2007, 08:31 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: *******, France
Posts: 1,398
Quote:
Hi brother! I know isn't it odd you would think they would like to show her with a group of friends so we would actually believe she has some there that are her own and not Albert's giving him a hand entertaining her while he is busy. The only one I have ever seen her with is the trainer. It's the same one from last summer judging by these pics.
Hibou, why do you think that they would do that for you? it says friends. It doesn't say her friends or his friends. Just neutral friends. Could be their friends too for all we know as that is sth that does occasionally happen in a relationship, that you meet the friends of your partner and become friends with them as well . And if you remember last summers pics in front of Cartier, she was with a whole group of people obviously meeting up to go out. None of them wore special labels indicating to any passing paparazzi whose friends they were. Anyways I think that that is usually a question that is only asked at a wedding: are you with the bride or groom? But we are not there yet are we? or do you think they are already working on the seating arrangements....?
  #151  
Old 05-14-2007, 08:50 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: around the corner, United States
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
Anyways I think that that is usually a question that is only asked at a wedding: are you with the bride or groom? But we are not there yet are we? or do you think they are already working on the seating arrangements....?
Yeeh, sure!!!
  #152  
Old 05-14-2007, 09:14 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: around the corner, United States
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
Charlene Wittstock spends a weekend in Monaco:

Charlene Wittstock, Prince Albert's girlfriend, spends the weekend in Monaco.

Pic 1
WOW look at those shoulders. Very nice outfit for the beach, it must be from some famous SA designer. It is called "Pochahauntas met Sleeping Beauty".
This girl CAN NOT be helped!!JMO
I mean come on. COME ON PLEASE!!!

And yes, razzies got pictures of her in and out, but no pictures on the beach with her friends. Was that some secluded or private, VIP beach?
Just curious!
  #153  
Old 05-14-2007, 10:15 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Philadelphia, United States
Posts: 1,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
Hibou, why do you think that they would do that for you? it says friends. It doesn't say her friends or his friends. Just neutral friends. Could be their friends too for all we know as that is sth that does occasionally happen in a relationship, that you meet the friends of your partner and become friends with them as well . And if you remember last summers pics in front of Cartier, she was with a whole group of people obviously meeting up to go out. None of them wore special labels indicating to any passing paparazzi whose friends they were. Anyways I think that that is usually a question that is only asked at a wedding: are you with the bride or groom? But we are not there yet are we? or do you think they are already working on the seating arrangements....?
I would like to see them and know who they are- birds of a feather flock together. regardless it they are hers it's more interesting and takes on a different meaning than if they are his and now both. Tasha lives there she has her own friends for example. So if Charlene has friends there I find it interesting. Razzi have a way of finding out information if they want too and if they want to know her friends they will find out. How else to all these tabloids get information -some friend talks.
  #154  
Old 05-14-2007, 10:23 PM
Zonk's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Somewhere in, United States
Posts: 11,329
Honestly, I could care less if Charlene has friends or not.

But let's face it...the paps are interested in her...she could be meeting a bunch of friends at a resturant, walking down the street with some, etc.....they are either 1 ) only going to take Charlene's picture or cut her friends out of it. If I was a photographer....I would be like...I wish that random guy/girl would move so I could get a better picture.
  #155  
Old 05-14-2007, 10:57 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Philadelphia, United States
Posts: 1,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk
Honestly, I could care less if Charlene has friends or not.

But let's face it...the paps are interested in her...she could be meeting a bunch of friends at a resturant, walking down the street with some, etc.....they are either 1 ) only going to take Charlene's picture or cut her friends out of it. If I was a photographer....I would be like...I wish that random guy/girl would move so I could get a better picture.
I do find it interesting if she has established a circle of friends. It shows how integrated she is in Monaco if she has friends there and not just a boyfriend. She doesn't live there or does she? There have been all kinds of rumors about her where abouts over the past year so to me if she has a circle of friends then she has had enough time to establish them. This is taken in Monaco a place that isn't fond of razzi's. The last time we saw photos of her with friends was last year in Paris Match when they were show casing her and it was taken in SA where she lived.
  #156  
Old 05-14-2007, 11:19 PM
Avalon's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Posts: 5,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou
I do find it interesting if she has established a circle of friends. It shows how integrated she is in Monaco if she has friends there and not just a boyfriend. She doesn't live there or does she? There have been all kinds of rumors about her where abouts over the past year so to me if she has a circle of friends then she has had enough time to establish them. This is taken in Monaco a place that isn't fond of razzi's. The last time we saw photos of her with friends was last year in Paris Match when they were show casing her and it was taken in SA where she lived.
I don't think you have to live in a county for long, to be able to make friends there. I don't live in Britain and I've been there just a couple of times but 2 of my best friends are Brits, plus many acquaintances I regularly maintain contact with. Same goes for France, Spain, Russia and many other places.
Sometimes a couple of meetings is enough to become pals.
__________________
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
  #157  
Old 05-15-2007, 01:48 AM
starnightsky's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Nice, United States
Posts: 91
Charlene Wittstock: Current Events Part 8

Are Charlene's shoulders that big because of all the swimming or was she born with them? They are the first thing that I notice about her each time I see pictures of her. I don't know what Albert is thinking .............. then maybe he isn't?
  #158  
Old 05-15-2007, 05:21 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: *******, France
Posts: 1,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk
Honestly, I could care less if Charlene has friends or not.

But let's face it...the paps are interested in her...she could be meeting a bunch of friends at a resturant, walking down the street with some, etc.....they are either 1 ) only going to take Charlene's picture or cut her friends out of it. If I was a photographer....I would be like...I wish that random guy/girl would move so I could get a better picture.
You are right with one exception: if the friend was another VIP that sells...
  #159  
Old 05-15-2007, 05:30 AM
lockedstep's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: some, Singapore
Posts: 22
That white n pink I find it less attractive (will looks better on charlotte though)
  #160  
Old 05-15-2007, 09:16 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Philadelphia, United States
Posts: 1,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by starnightsky
Are Charlene's shoulders that big because of all the swimming or was she born with them? They are the first thing that I notice about her each time I see pictures of her. I don't know what Albert is thinking .............. then maybe he isn't?
Might be a little of both. I have noticed a lot of women competative swimmers have large shoulders but her do seem a bit bigger than most.
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Charlene Wittstock Current Events Part 10: January 2008 - June 2011 Mandy Current Events Archive 722 07-01-2011 01:10 PM
Charlene Wittstock Current Events Part 9 : May 2007 - Jan.2008 Lady Jennifer Current Events Archive 216 01-18-2008 02:43 AM
Charlene Wittstock Current Events 7 : Nov.2006 - Jan.2007 tbhrc Current Events Archive 201 01-11-2007 07:35 PM
Charlene Wittstock Current Events 5 : August 2006 tbhrc Current Events Archive 201 08-28-2006 03:07 PM




Popular Tags
ascot 2016 best gown best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit catherine middleton style coup d'etat crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion crown princess mette-marit current events duchess of cambridge e-mail fashion poll fox news grand duke jean greece kate middleton king abdullah ii king felipe king felipe vi king willem-alexander marriage member introduction monarchy new zealand nobel 2016 nobel gala norway november 2016 october 2016 opening of parliament picture of the week prince bernhard prince charles prince constantijn princess eugenie eveningwear princess madeleine princess marie princess mary princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen mathildes outfits queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania revolution royal fashion september 2016 state visit state visit to denmark succession sweden the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:06 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016
Jelsoft Enterprises