Charlene Wittstock Current Events 8 : Jan.2007 - May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
paca said:
Anyways I think that that is usually a question that is only asked at a wedding: are you with the bride or groom? But we are not there yet are we? or do you think they are already working on the seating arrangements....?:eek:

Yeeh, sure!!!:lol:

iceflower said:
Charlene Wittstock spends a weekend in Monaco:

Charlene Wittstock, Prince Albert's girlfriend, spends the weekend in Monaco.

Pic 1

WOW look at those shoulders.:ohmy: Very nice outfit for the beach, it must be from some famous SA designer.:ROFLMAO: It is called "Pochahauntas met Sleeping Beauty".
This girl CAN NOT be helped!!JMO
I mean come on. COME ON PLEASE!!!

And yes, razzies got pictures of her in and out, but no pictures on the beach with her friends. Was that some secluded or private, VIP beach?
Just curious!

paca said:
Hibou, why do you think that they would do that for you? it says friends. It doesn't say her friends or his friends. Just neutral friends. Could be their friends too for all we know as that is sth that does occasionally happen in a relationship, that you meet the friends of your partner and become friends with them as well ;). And if you remember last summers pics in front of Cartier, she was with a whole group of people obviously meeting up to go out. None of them wore special labels indicating to any passing paparazzi whose friends they were. Anyways I think that that is usually a question that is only asked at a wedding: are you with the bride or groom? But we are not there yet are we? or do you think they are already working on the seating arrangements....?:eek:

I would like to see them and know who they are- birds of a feather flock together. regardless it they are hers it's more interesting and takes on a different meaning than if they are his and now both. Tasha lives there she has her own friends for example. So if Charlene has friends there I find it interesting. Razzi have a way of finding out information if they want too and if they want to know her friends they will find out. How else to all these tabloids get information -some friend talks.

Honestly, I could care less if Charlene has friends or not.

But let's face it...the paps are interested in her...she could be meeting a bunch of friends at a resturant, walking down the street with some, etc.....they are either 1 ) only going to take Charlene's picture or cut her friends out of it. If I was a photographer....I would be like...I wish that random guy/girl would move so I could get a better picture.

Zonk said:

But let's face it...the paps are interested in her...she could be meeting a bunch of friends at a resturant, walking down the street with some, etc.....they are either 1 ) only going to take Charlene's picture or cut her friends out of it. If I was a photographer....I would be like...I wish that random guy/girl would move so I could get a better picture.

I do find it interesting if she has established a circle of friends. It shows how integrated she is in Monaco if she has friends there and not just a boyfriend. She doesn't live there or does she? There have been all kinds of rumors about her where abouts over the past year so to me if she has a circle of friends then she has had enough time to establish them. This is taken in Monaco a place that isn't fond of razzi's. The last time we saw photos of her with friends was last year in Paris Match when they were show casing her and it was taken in SA where she lived.

Last edited by a moderator:
hibou said:
I do find it interesting if she has established a circle of friends. It shows how integrated she is in Monaco if she has friends there and not just a boyfriend. She doesn't live there or does she? There have been all kinds of rumors about her where abouts over the past year so to me if she has a circle of friends then she has had enough time to establish them. This is taken in Monaco a place that isn't fond of razzi's. The last time we saw photos of her with friends was last year in Paris Match when they were show casing her and it was taken in SA where she lived.

I don't think you have to live in a county for long, to be able to make friends there. I don't live in Britain and I've been there just a couple of times but 2 of my best friends are Brits, plus many acquaintances I regularly maintain contact with. Same goes for France, Spain, Russia and many other places.
Sometimes a couple of meetings is enough to become pals. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlene Wittstock: Current Events Part 8

Are Charlene's shoulders that big because of all the swimming or was she born with them? They are the first thing that I notice about her each time I see pictures of her. I don't know what Albert is thinking .............. then maybe he isn't?

Zonk said:

You are right with one exception: if the friend was another VIP that sells...;) :D

That white n pink :hammer: I find it less attractive (will looks better on charlotte though)

starnightsky said:
Are Charlene's shoulders that big because of all the swimming or was she born with them? They are the first thing that I notice about her each time I see pictures of her. I don't know what Albert is thinking .............. then maybe he isn't?

Might be a little of both. I have noticed a lot of women competative swimmers have large shoulders but her do seem a bit bigger than most.

"The big return of Charlene"?? According to Point de vue so it is ...
Point de vue
I hope his PR doesn't waste too much money on these articles.

brother said:
Point de vue

Hi Brother, Well that didn't take them any time and I'm sure it will sell very well. I wonder why they didn't wait for the Grand Prix and ball?

hibou said:
Hi Brother, Well that didn't take them any time and I'm sure it will sell very well. I wonder why they didn't wait for the Grand Prix and ball?
because they are allmost the firs "tabloid" which is gossiping about Charlene in France... since these pics... they want to make money.

lilae said:
because they are allmost the firs "tabloid" which is gossiping about Charlene in France... since these pics... they want to make money.

I agree with lilae...Point de Vue wants to make some money and they were the first tabloid that Albert turned to after the Alexandre story broke and he was free to speak out on the issue and his ascencion. I thought that in the article synopsis they said she would be around for the entire spring and summer season. I guess this indicates that this may be serious. While it makes me kind of sick to my stomach, I have a feeling that an engagement will wait until the fall to see how she does in certain international swim meets. If they are engaged prior to the 2008 Olympics, it will be a total distraction and one lengthy engagement.

However, let's note that in the past six to eight months, it appears that Charlene has changed coaches and training venues at least 3 times. I don't know about swimming personally, only skating, but when an athlete keeps changing coaches within a short period of time, it indicates severe problems with the training which leads to personality conflicts. I'm making some grand assumptions here, but I get the impression that the sudden change to France for training probably comes from Charlene wanting to spend more time with Albert and the SA coaches probably wanted her on a tighter training schedule if she intends to compete in Beijing. Thus the SA team went to Arizona to train and Charlene went to France. JMO.

Last edited:
hibou said:
But of course they will print another story on the ball. I'm sure everyone is just dying to see what gorgious dress she will wear on her ever so shapely body. How many wrinkles she will be able to hide with her cake makeup and whether her thick voluptous hair will be up or down. Will she be wearing the engagement ring she bought herself last year or will she not. Gee, perhaps I should go and buy myself an engagementring. Wouldn't that be exciting?

Oh, and I almost forgot - people are also dying to see which shade of black her dress will be!

Last edited:
Donna said:
But of course they will print another story on the ball. I'm sure everyone is just dying to see what gorgious dress she will wear on her ever so shapely body. How many wrinkles she will be able to hide with her cake makeup and whether her thick voluptous hair will be up or down. Will she be wearing the engagement ring she bought herself last year or will she not. Gee, perhaps I should go and buy myself an engagementring. Wouldn't that be exciting?

Oh, and I almost forgot - people are also dying to see which shade of black her dress will be!

LOL She did wear a black dress last year to the ball I believe. I personally liked the one they call the mermaid dress.

Donna said:
They are speaking about Charlene the glamourous girl friend.........where is glamour .... with Albert's brain (not in his head) but somewhere else.

i wonder if she joined him to spain, the pics with her training come suspiciously close to this trip. it reminds of those articles in bunte claiming that she's training last fall/winter when in fact she was travelling with him.

Le Grand Detour

brother said:
Point de vue
Hi brother,
I think they made a typo. Or my mailman is up to tricks still after all these years.The title reads Le Grand Detour in my Point de Vue.I thought Andre Breton was editing for an instant. Or I have macular degeneration and cannot see to read. I thought it was about the upcoming Grand Prix and the race cars.May very well be yet.
Well what is the difference?Detour; retour?
Plus il change, plus qu'il est la meme chose.

Last edited:
brother said:
i wonder if she joined him to spain, the pics with her training come suspiciously close to this trip. it reminds of those articles in bunte claiming that she's training last fall/winter when in fact she was travelling with him.
brother you have been told she was training last week in Monaco's swimming pool...

lilae said:
brother you have been told she was training last week in Monaco's swimming pool...

I suppose she can do both since Spain is not that far away. But I got the impression it was a short trip for Albert. I guess we will find out later!

hibou said:
I suppose she can do both since Spain is not that far away. But I got the impression it was a short trip for Albert. I guess we will find out later!
yes it was a short trip.

lockedstep said:
That white n pink :hammer: I find it less attractive (will looks better on charlotte though)
i would have to agree with you.. it'll look better on charlotte

auroraDaniel said:
i would have to agree with you.. it'll look better on charlotte

that shows me at which point Charlene is immature. if she gets dressed like a 18 year old young person.
lckc

Wow for some reason I thought she was already on the team. I do think that if she fails to make it this time she will not try again.

sashajones said:
Wow for some reason I thought she was already on the team. I do think that if she fails to make it this time she will not try again.
If she fails, her career is over, no trying next time anymore... :eek:

sashajones said:
There are two teams at this point. The Olympic qualifiers who have already made the cut for the Olympics and the second tier, the National Team. Charlene's third place finish put her on the National team. She needs to beat some of the members of the first team (Olympic qualifiers) in order for her to go to the Olympics. She has a year to try and do it. But you have to also note that the Olympic qualifers did not compete at the Nationals this year which is how Charlene made the National team. Now if you judge her by comparing her times to that of the Olympic qualifiers in similar events, had they competed she wouldn't have made the National team.

Last edited:
hibou said:
There are two teams at this point. The Olympic qualifiers who have already made the cut for the Olympics and the second tier, the National Team. Charlene's third place finish put her on the National team. She needs to beat some of the members of the first team (Olympic qualifiers) in order for her to go to the Olympics. She has a year to try and do it. But you have to also note that the Olympic qualifers did not compete at the Nationals this year which is how Charlene made the National team. Now if you judge her by comparing her times to that of the Olympic qualifiers in similar events, had they competed she wouldn't have made the National team.
YES hibou, her 3rd... is a "miracle" because the first team was not at Durban. the first team have been in Melbourne... and they were tired...

New pictures for Charlene taken during a recent trip of hers to Rome. She was photographed while dining out with her Italian colleague Massimiliano Rosolino and some friends of theirs. Max is currently linked to Russian dancer Natalia Titova, that he met when he took part in Italian edition of the show "Dancing with the stars" (Scans from DIVAeDONNA)

DIVA1 DIVA2 DIVA3 DIVA4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom