Charlene Wittstock Current Events 8 : Jan.2007 - May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BurberryBrit said:
Well, that's simply not true. Love is not the only consideration for a Head of State. It's got to be a working relationship. Charlene would have a HUGE responsibility of representing Monaco/Monegasques at home and abroad so it surely does matter how she behaves. The so called "princess behavior" can be learned, but I'm not sure Charlene can. Look how long it's taken her to wear a somewhat proper outfit (dark suit). Unfortunately, her mannerisms are still a bit uncouth.

You're being kind. She flunked princess training last summer.

I don't think it's the outward appearances that matter -- it's what she does with the position and the responsibility that goes along with it. If I remember correctly, Albert has said that his wife could have a very public role, if she chooses. But at the same time he wanted someone who could share the pressures and responsibilities (there's that word again!) with him -- a true partnership.

A stylist, aesthetician, hairdresser, etc. can create the perfect image but Charlene has to want more than the external trappings thus all of her talk about charity and the like this past winter. The skills that go along with "princess work" can be learned as well, albeit it takes longer, but the desire has to be almost instinctive; the genuine desire to do good cannot be faked or it will be noticed.

pinklady1991 said:
A stylist, aesthetician, hairdresser, etc. can create the perfect image but Charlene has to want more than the external trappings thus all of her talk about charity and the like this past winter. The skills that go along with "princess work" can be learned as well, albeit it takes longer, but the desire has to be almost instinctive; the genuine desire to do good cannot be faked or it will be noticed.

I agree.

I think someone can help her out somewhat physically, but she will never have any true sense of polish, style, or elegance, plus she has to open her mouth sometime, or rather shut it!

I think there is no one who can help her character, and she shows no concern in trying to develop it up to this point in her life. It does not appear that she has bothered in cultivating any discretion, wit, or imagination, nor does she appear to be true or interesting in any way, only ambitious?

As far as all her preening, self promotion, and her love of attention, in that sense of the word, she is very much a Princess!

hibou said:
Apparently in the Bunte article Charlene mentions that she is going to be in Tunisia in July does anyone know what for?
the African games, if I am not mistaken

sandsla said:
I agree.

I think someone can help her out somewhat physically, but she will never have any true sense of polish, style, or elegance, plus she has to open her mouth sometime, or rather shut it!

I think there is no one who can help her character, and she shows no concern in trying to develop it up to this point in her life. It does not appear that she has bothered in cultivating any discretion, wit, or imagination, nor does she appear to be true or interesting in any way, only ambitious?

As far as all her preening, self promotion, and her love of attention, in that sense of the word, she is very much a Princess!

:angel: Princess like qualities must come from within. Some qualities may be learned and acquired, but for these qualities to come naturally it definitely comes from within. It also takes a unique personality to be able to handle the pressures and demands of royal life and expectancy; in addition to knowing when not to take something personally, but to have the inner self confidence not to allow negative opinions and comments to guide ones behavior or decisions. One should always be mindful of the reality of what is expected of a royal, i.e, behavior, duties, and proper clothing attire. You are a public servant in a “royal” way. However, I do believe without reliance upon GOD’s help and guidance, failure is inevitable. It is not about self-promotion, but about fulfilling the role GOD had you born for. :angel:

sandsla said:
I agree.

On the surface, only on the surface, when I make her Chinese astrology one realizes easily, that she isn't made for Albert.

Here some extracts of this astrologic study :

Albert is earth Dog and Charlene snake of fire

The snake is:
"
More concerned not to displease than to give pleasure with herself or to serve her own interests, she seeks to guess the choice which will receive the approval of her entourage. But in spite of her intense desire of harmony, despite everything the efforts which she deploys to avoid the confrontations, to pacify the spirits, she does not completely escape from the risk to be seen, one day or the other, confronted with painful dissensions or mingled with extreme conflicts.

In general, she testifies to a land goodwill. But this goodwill is not always accompanied by the farm and combative will which could be necessary. In other words, she has a clear tendency to the facility, dilettantism. For doing her work well, she needs to feel understood, shouldered and framed, in any time but more still in the event of difficulties, because she then tends to resign or give up.

Women snake : They are large devourers of men. They are able to raise them at the highest tops of the carnal happiness but cannot prevent from being for them a plague at the same time. They bring all kinds of troubles to them, more especially of the pecuniary troubles since they adore jewels, furs, exits, voyages and game of chance. It is undoubtedly by thinking of women as they that Ambrose Bierce said: " The woman would be more charming if one could fall into his arms without falling into his hands "

between Albert and Charlene

Compatibility between friends

Dog - Snake One should not too much await friendly relations between the Snake and the Dog. They have each one a behavior so different that there is hardly place for the intimacy and heat. As long as these natives will remain at the stage simple fashionable relations, there will be nothing to fear. But from the conflicts will be born as soon as they try to go further in the way of the affection and the intimacy.
Man Dog with a woman snake

Isn't woman snake curious that the Snake, in spite of its reputation of wisdom, does not get along well with as many people as the natives of the other signs? One could explain this phenomenon by saying that the Snake can show wisdom in all things but not in love. That mainly appears true. It is however not less true than its wisdom even exerts an inhibiting influence on the others. Dreamer and magnet speech by sentences, it gives to its interlocutors the impression that it judges them, thus putting them on their guard. One understands then why it gets along with difficulty with the Dog which, as we will see it, very badly supports to be criticized or juged. A dog man is a monster of self-esteem because it is Dog and because it is male. The Serpent woman who likes it will have to thus make any possible sound to spare her lover by avoiding any reflexion likely to wound it. Admittedly, this council is not easy to follow, and one cannot always do nothing but sing the praises of somebody, even if this somebody is that which one cherishes. But if the Serpent woman does enough efforts, it will be largely rewarded, because the Dog man is affectionate and can appreciate the kindness and delicacy. He is thus perfectly in the capacity of this happy or unhappy couple to be. If he knows the hell, he will have only to be caught some with itself. "

there are of them still well other things with saying.

lckc

Last edited by a moderator:
Ghislaine said:
The All African Games are being held in Algeria, not Tunesia. :ermm:
Maybe she doesn't know the difference.

Ghislaine said:
The All African Games are being held in Algeria, not Tunesia. :ermm:
I thought she had said in Bunte that she was going to the african games in Tunesia. Guess I got that wrong?:wub:

hibou said:
Apparently in the Bunte article Charlene mentions that she is going to be in Tunisia in July does anyone know what for?

Another vacation, perhaps? Tunisia has a beautiful beaches.:D

Donna said:
Donna I think that you are right because now she's living in Monaco now for ??? and she is focusing on training not on studying....:ROFLMAO:

paca said:
I thought she had said in Bunte that she was going to the african games in Tunesia. Guess I got that wrong?:wub:
She did, or Bunte did, I don't know. Maybe they're holding games in Tunesia especially for her alone? ;)

Ghislaine said:
She did, or Bunte did, I don't know. Maybe they're holding games in Tunesia especially for her alone? ;)

That would mean no competition.....:rolleyes: :D

sandsla said:
I agree.

Hi Sandsla, I agree with almost all of your post but one part in your last sentence where you say in that sense of the word, she is very much a Princess and I beg to differ, that is called a DIVA JMO

lal said:
:angel: Princess like qualities must come from within. Some qualities may be learned and acquired, but for these qualities to come naturally it definitely comes from within. It also takes a unique personality to be able to handle the pressures and demands of royal life and expectancy; in addition to knowing when not to take something personally, but to have the inner self confidence not to allow negative opinions and comments to guide ones behavior or decisions. One should always be mindful of the reality of what is expected of a royal, i.e, behavior, duties, and proper clothing attire. You are a public servant in a “royal” way. However, I do believe without reliance upon GOD’s help and guidance, failure is inevitable. It is not about self-promotion, but about fulfilling the role GOD had you born for. :angel:
That was lovely!

paca said:
Hi paca she did say she was going to Tunisia in July and then SA in August she said it in the context of her swimming so we naturally assumed it was the African Games but if you look it up, it appears there were trials held in Tunisia for the african games but it appears from the web site that the finals are in Algeria. Can anyone help us straighten this out? What is in Tunisia in July?

Just a thought but maybe the games were to be held in Tunisia and then the venue changed for some reason? The interview could have been done a while back. Things can change between the time of the interview and the publication.

hibou said:
Hi paca she did say she was going to Tunisia in July and then SA in August she said it in the context of her swimming so we naturally assumed it was the African Games but if you look it up, it appears there were trials held in Tunisia for the african games but it appears from the web site that the finals are in Algeria. Can anyone help us straighten this out? What is in Tunisia in July?

well, if the trials are held in Tunesia and the games in Algeria, then she will be around for some time. Holidays in August and back to the Monaco pool in September. Now if that isn't some prospect for us to look forward to. At least that means that Albert will be around more too, so maybe he can get some work done while she is down at the pool.

the all african games are held in algiers on July 11th, the bunte interview refers to the same competition but in Tunisia -July (could be she doesn't mention the correct location of the event where she will compete ???)
Concern Over All Africa Games After Algiers Bombs Despite the two recent bombings in the Algerian capital, Algiers, the venue of this July's All Africa Games, Kenya is still on track with plans to send a strong contingent to the Pan African Games in July.
bullet_dir.jpg

Al-Qaeda Threatens 9th All Africa Games Exactly three months to the opening ceremony of the ninth All Africa Games slated to begin on July 11 in Algerian capital Algiers; violent attacks in the city have continued to raise question marks over the ability of the North African nation to successfully host the continental event.

source Oran, Algeria News, Web Development USA, Web Development UK, Web Development Europe, Web Development Canada, Web Development Australia, Web Development Asia, India + Pegasus InfoCorp

In fact, the city is hosting both (All-) African AND the Afro-Asian Games in the same year.

The all african games seem to take a while according to this article
Second Afro-Asian Games to be held in Algeria. - Market Size, Market Share and Demand Forecast

"
New Delhi, Jan 18 (PTI) The 2nd Afro-Asian Games will be held in Algiers, Algeria, in either September or October 2007, a week after the All African Games concludes in the same city.

more from wikipedia, swimming is one of the sports featured at the games, so it could be this the competition that she's attending
2007 All-Africa Games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The schedule

http://www.coja2007.dz/programmetechniquepardiscipline/natation.pdf

hibou said:
What is in Tunisia in July?
Culdn't find any competition in tunisia in july. And in her interview this location is mentioned as hosting the african games

"

Last edited:
lckc571 said:
On the surface, only on the surface, when I make her Chinese astrology one realizes easily, that she isn't made for Albert.
Here some extracts of this astrologic study :
Albert is earth Dog and Charlene snake of fire
The snake is:..........................
"
lckc
hello Lckc571... I don't understand anything about astrology :lol: but you seems to be aware... I hope that a dog and a snake will not fall in Monaco's harbour... Could you imagine... jet set 's members screaming and falling into water.

Hello Brother.. could you explain about mess with African games?

Donna said:
helloooooh donnaaaaaaaaah, do think taht Charlene is going to compete in Mare Nostrum?? She's in Monaco... she'll only have to take the bus... sorry the limousine.

lilae said:
helloooooh donnaaaaaaaaah, do think taht Charlene is going to compete in Mare Nostrum?? She's in Monaco... she'll only have to take the bus... sorry the limousine.

Charlene is going to compete in an event where she thinks she can finish respectably. She may get too rude an awakening at Mare Nostrum...

pinklady1991 said:
Charlene is going to compete in an event where she thinks she can finish respectably. She may get too rude an awakening at Mare Nostrum...
yes you're right!!!

Pics 12./13.5.2007

Charlene Wittstock spends a weekend in Monaco:

Charlene Wittstock, Prince Albert's girlfriend, spends the weekend in Monaco. On saturday, Charlene, wearing a pink scarf, went to the Beach and just stay relax with friends. On Sunday, the South African native went for a training session at the swimming pool with her trainer, as she hopes to compete in the 2008 Summer Olympics in Bejing. Then, Charlene had lunch at famous Asian restaurant Zen Zen (polfoto)

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

iceflower said:
Charlene Wittstock, Prince Albert's girlfriend, spends the weekend in Monaco. On saturday, Charlene, wearing a pink scarf, went to the Beach and just stay relax with friends. On Sunday, the South African native went for a training session at the swimming pool with her trainer, as she hopes to compete in the 2008 Summer Olympics in Bejing. Then, Charlene had lunch at famous Asian restaurant Zen Zen (polfoto)
her trainer... her baby sitter:D ... i think he his Albert's private coach... not a real trainer ... if she wants to be a champion she should have one coach for swimming
she hopes ... polfoto have got the right word... go on charlene keep training in....a jacuzzi...

iceflower said:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

Thanks for the pics! Do we have any of her on the beach with friends and do we know who the friends are? Just curious!

iceflower said:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

I ma surprised she has friends in Monaco...I wonder who they are? maybe Albert's friends....and she didn't go with him on the flower show...though she was there.....

tammy81 said:
I ma surprised she has friends in Monaco...I wonder who they are? maybe Albert's friends....and she didn't go with him on the flower show...though she was there.....

I think they may be keeping her from official events since they are only dating and are not engaged. I think the Red Cross Ball is slightly different as it's more "date" conducive.

iceflower said:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Zen Zen. Famous Asian restaurant. Yikes.:eek: Their food is worse than maccers, way too expensive and they don't employ a cook, they emploi someone who can push a button on the microwave. It is horrible. They won a prize but honestly what for? Anyone of the jury actually been to the place? Besides you always have to watch out that you actually do get what you are paying for since it happened more then once that they double typed items and that was in off hours when hardly anyone was there. (I only went there to buy water in passing and with no time to line up elsewhere and when coming back from vacation to an empty fridge. Wouldn't have gone there actually if maccers hadn't been closed for renovation. Certainly won't go there again.)

hibou said:
Thanks for the pics! Do we have any of her on the beach with friends and do we know who the friends are? Just curious!
hi hibs, it's interesting that the caption is pointing out that she's meeting with friends (who can't be seen in the picture), considerring that it has been questionned several times whether she has or not any friends in MC.

brother said:
hi hibs, it's interesting that the caption is pointing out that she's meeting with friends (who can't be seen in the picture), considerring that it has been questionned several times whether she has or not any friends in MC.

Hi brother! I know isn't it odd you would think they would like to show her with a group of friends so we would actually believe she has some there that are her own and not Albert's giving him a hand entertaining her while he is busy. The only one I have ever seen her with is the trainer. It's the same one from last summer judging by these pics.

Hi brother! I know isn't it odd you would think they would like to show her with a group of friends so we would actually believe she has some there that are her own and not Albert's giving him a hand entertaining her while he is busy. The only one I have ever seen her with is the trainer. It's the same one from last summer judging by these pics.

Hibou, why do you think that they would do that for you? it says friends. It doesn't say her friends or his friends. Just neutral friends. Could be their friends too for all we know as that is sth that does occasionally happen in a relationship, that you meet the friends of your partner and become friends with them as well ;). And if you remember last summers pics in front of Cartier, she was with a whole group of people obviously meeting up to go out. None of them wore special labels indicating to any passing paparazzi whose friends they were. Anyways I think that that is usually a question that is only asked at a wedding: are you with the bride or groom? But we are not there yet are we? or do you think they are already working on the seating arrangements....?:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom