Charlene Wittstock Current Events 8 : Jan.2007 - May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tosca said:
New pictures for Charlene taken during a recent trip of hers to Rome. She was photographed while dining out with her Italian colleague Massimiliano Rosolino and some friends of theirs. Max is currently linked to Russian dancer Natalia Titova, that he met when he took part in Italian edition of the show "Dancing with the stars" (Scans from DIVAeDONNA)

DIVA1 DIVA2 DIVA3 DIVA4

WOW great find what does it say can anyone translate? Here I was thinking she was in Rome to see the Vatican about her becoming Catholic. Very interesting photos but they could just be friends or maybe the excuse for Albert to call it off. Oh I'm always hopeful.

Well, the article says they're just longtime friends, and that Charlene seems to be more comfortable in unofficial situations, (brilliant!) that she smiles when being by Max ( he is bilingual, since he's mother is Australian), whilst she looks sad at Albert's side, and that they are both training for the next Olympics.

hibou said:
WOW great find what does it say can anyone translate? Here I was thinking she was in Rome to see the Vatican about her becoming Catholic. Very interesting photos but they could just be friends or maybe the excuse for Albert to call it off. Oh I'm always hopeful.
Well, might be her getting back at Albert for the yacht Pics last year. but she looks much more comfortable there then in any pics I have seen her with Albert. She does seem to go for the guys though who are loosing or have lost their hair...;)

paca said:
Well, might be her getting back at Albert for the yacht Pics last year. but she looks much more comfortable there then in any pics I have seen her with Albert. She does seem to go for the guys though who are loosing or have lost their hair...;)

Could be paca but what really struck me was that these are the types of photos you would think we would see of Charlene with Albert. They look like they have more of a relationship. Does it say what she is doing in Rome?

Tosca said:
Well, the article says they're just longtime friends, and that Charlene seems to be more comfortable in unofficial situations, (brilliant!) that she smiles when being by Max ( he is bilingual, since he's mother is Australian), whilst she looks sad at Albert's side, and that they are both training for the next Olympics.
Finally some magazine notices too. Maybe this will be the new angle from now on? :ermm:

so albert sent her to rome while he went to vallencia. Too bad massimiliano has a beautiful girlfriend. i agree charlene looks much more comfortable and more into him than albert.

Well I don't think that the one he is being linked with looks so much better then CHarlene. And doesn't it say they are being linked? THat to me is not quite girlfriend. That with normal people is sth like official companion :D

Tosca said:
New pictures for Charlene taken during a recent trip of hers to Rome. She was photographed while dining out with her Italian colleague Massimiliano Rosolino and some friends of theirs. Max is currently linked to Russian dancer Natalia Titova, that he met when he took part in Italian edition of the show "Dancing with the stars" (Scans from DIVAeDONNA)

DIVA1 DIVA2 DIVA3 DIVA4

Looks like another halter dress. Does the girl own anything that doesn't accentuate those linebacker shoulders.:bang:

look how many glasses of wine are on the table, and four bottles, even the author notices it.
remember everyone she said in bunte that she came to train not to go on vacation. You can't believe one word of what she says.
Ahhh, but this means she'll show up at the grand prix next week. they'll want to show up together to brake any rumors.

Last edited:
brother said:
look how many glasses of wine are on the table, and four bottles, even the author notices it.
remember everyone she said in bunte that she came to train not to go on vacation. You can't believe one word of what she says.
Ahhh, but this means she'll show up at the grand prix next week. they'll want to show up together to brake any rumors.

Well she has put herself in quite a position. Audi can't be too happy with all the booze on the table and saying she is going to the Olympics in their ad. Albert looks like a fool unless we see cozy shots of them at the Grand Prix but she pretty much has made a liar out of herself with these shots. I am hoping that Albert has some sense not to show up with her. it really damages her training story and even if they are just friends it's a very cozy shot. I still want to know what she was doing in Rome anyway?

brother said:

Funny thing, brother, I just popped back over here to see how many bottles & glasses were on the table. This hardly looks like a serious athlete trying to make the Olympic team.:rolleyes:

hibou said:
Albert looks like a fool unless we see cozy shots of them at the Grand Prix ..... I am hoping that Albert has some sense not to show up with her. it really damages her training story and even if they are just friends it's a very cozy shot. I still want to know what she was doing in Rome anyway?
maybe you'll find out the answer in another bunte interview, and we'll know that whatever she says won't be true. it will be something 'training' related, right?
I am afraid you're correct and next week we'll see some cozy shots of them at the Grand prix, and I was hoping we won't see her at all.

Trevi Fountain

Maybe Miss Wittstock went here:
Trevi Fountain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Legend says that if you throw a coin over your head into the fountain you are assured to return to Rome and marry soon.[sunstroke pending &kiss the coin before throwing it in] That coin she may have tossed"over her head" may have been manufactured by the same Roman who made the nails for Christ's crucifixion.[speculation] It depends on whether Miss Wittstock was in her halter or not. Cannot be granted the wish when wearing a halter; it is not mentioned at wikipedia but is now part of the fountain mythology& that
of La Dolce Vita.

Last edited:
Jaya said:
Maybe Miss Wittstock went here:
Trevi Fountain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Legend says that if you throw a coin over your head into the fountain you are assured to return to Rome and marry soon.[sunstroke pending &kiss the coin before throwing it in] That coin she may have tossed"over her head" may have been manufactured by the same Roman who made the nails for Christ's crucifixion.[speculation] It depends on whether Miss Wittstock was in her halter or not. Cannot be granted the wish when wearing a halter; it is not mentioned at wikipedia but is now part of the fountain mythology& that
of La Dolce Vita.
and she's perhaps going to train in Trevi Fountain...or she'll get money in it... she has to buy some bikini as she's hardly training.

hibou said:
[....] I still want to know what she was doing in Rome anyway?

Rome.... The Eternal and Immortal City.... why should Miss Wittstock have a reason for being in Rome?
The Colosseum, the Pantheon, the Forum Romanum, the Fontana di Trevi, the Vatican, the Campidoglio, the Foro Traiano, the Piazza Navona....

Miss Wittstock does not need any reason for being in Rome. It is Rome itself that provides thousands exciting reasons!
:flowers:

Henri M. said:
Rome.... The Eternal and Immortal City.... why should Miss Wittstock have a reason for being in Rome?
The Colosseum, the Pantheon, the Forum Romanum, the Fontana di Trevi, the Vatican, the Campidoglio, the Foro Traiano, the Piazza Navona....

Miss Wittstock does not need any reason for being in Rome. It is Rome itself that provides thousands exciting reasons!

Very true...but if you're training for the Olympics and juggling a semi-long distance relationship, vacations may be on the back burner. No rest for the weary in the quest for Olympic glory. In the Point de Vue article, it states that Charlene is in France/Monaco for the spring and summer season. I don't think her training is going to be that intense while Albert is around or she has plenty of distractions. I could understand if she were training non-stop for six months to take off to Rome for a long weekend, but it seems to me that she's definitely cooled it on the training to do photo shoots, travel, and party.

pinklady1991 said:
Very true...but if you're training for the Olympics and juggling a semi-long distance relationship, vacations may be on the back burner. No rest for the weary in the quest for Olympic glory. ............. I could understand if she were training non-stop for six months to take off to Rome for a long weekend, but it seems to me that she's definitely cooled it on the training to do photo shoots, travel, and party.
Yes and she's not yet in SA Olympic team...so if she continues to travel and so on..; she'll not have something to blurb to Bunte about Olympic Games... so she'll blurb about...shoebox,royal protocol:bang:

pinklady1991 said:
Very true...but if you're training for the Olympics and juggling a semi-long distance relationship, vacations may be on the back burner. No rest for the weary in the quest for Olympic glory. In the Point de Vue article, it states that Charlene is in France/Monaco for the spring and summer season. I don't think her training is going to be that intense while Albert is around or she has plenty of distractions. I could understand if she were training non-stop for six months to take off to Rome for a long weekend, but it seems to me that she's definitely cooled it on the training to do photo shoots, travel, and party.
Poor, poor misunderstood Charlene. :wub: The girl can't win, can she? Everything she says, everything she does is misconstrued. She is trying so hard, 24 hours a day, 8 days a week, sacrificing everthing to make it to those precious Olympics and everybody keeps on misinterpreting her words and actions. We just don't want to see all her hard work. :flowers::flowers:

And of course Rome has excellent swimmingpools which meets all olympic standards.

Ghislaine said:
Poor, poor misunderstood Charlene. :wub: The girl can't win, can she? Everything she says, everything she does is misconstrued. She is trying so hard, 24 hours a day, 8 days a week, sacrificing everthing to make it to those precious Olympics and everybody keeps on misinterpreting her words and actions. We just don't want to see all her hard work. :flowers::flowers:

:D :D :D :D :w00t2: very just, very just, her attitude makes me think of a good joke:

In an office of civils servant, there is only the wood which works
lckc

Ok - I couldn't resist.

I've warmed to CW a little bit, but I still think she's just having a good time, as much as she can for as long as possible.

If she behaves herself, she can be in Monaco for a really long time, 'cause Albert is still working on cleaning up his image. He wants to be taken seriously as a reigning prince, after all, right?

hibou said:
There are two teams at this point. The Olympic qualifiers who have already made the cut for the Olympics and the second tier, the National Team. Charlene's third place finish put her on the National team. She needs to beat some of the members of the first team (Olympic qualifiers) in order for her to go to the Olympics. She has a year to try and do it. But you have to also note that the Olympic qualifers did not compete at the Nationals this year which is how Charlene made the National team. Now if you judge her by comparing her times to that of the Olympic qualifiers in similar events, had they competed she wouldn't have made the National team.
yes, ok. but maybe she wants to swim for Monaco or something. If she's trying to stay in France, and she's going around with Albert, maybe she'll swim for him (oops, I mean them - Monaco) too.

paca said:
Well I don't think that the one he is being linked with looks so much better then CHarlene. And doesn't it say they are being linked? THat to me is not quite girlfriend. That with normal people is sth like official companion :D
I think the article is nothing but chatter from a magazine.

so Charline likes hanging out with her athelete friends, big deal. If I was her, I'd still rather be the official companion -- how far can any athelete friend take her, even if he is cute and everything? Certainly not farther than Albert, I would bet.

Not many athletes are billionaire princes who own private jets who have a whole country at their disposal and can set her up with jet set things to do anywhere on the planet at any time at all. Not many people can do things like that. If a girl likes to live richly, and is pretty (she has a nice face) and can get the man to take up her cause, then why not? Albert has no problem with it and she cannot do better than him in terms of living the good life - even if he is almost 60 years old, fat and balding and has publically said he has absolutely no intention of marrying anyone at all (meaning her). He does live the good life and knows how to show a girl a good time.

JMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lillia said:
yes, ok. but maybe she wants to swim for Monaco or something. If she's trying to stay in France, and she's going around with Albert, maybe she'll swim for him (oops, I mean them - Monaco) too.

LOL We know she already swims for him as evidence by the Maldives photos. She can't swim for Monaco according to current IOC rules - there's a two year time frame I believe.

hibou said:
LOL We know she already swims for him as evidence by the Maldives photos. She can't swim for Monaco according to current IOC rules - there's a two year time frame I believe.

so what would she be training for -- if she's not with SA swim team and cannot swim for Monaco (rules can be adjusted right), then why the talk of training from her in the magazine?

Unless she's been granted some exception on swimming for SA or Monaco or something (if so, it would be unfair no matter what imo) - is the 2 year IOC rule up yet for her?

I would guess she's abit like that guy Bodie Miller (I think that's his name) - like to party at the Olympic level. Only she's done him better, she hooked a prince and she's hanging out for a long time now with the royals and he just choked and went home ashamed of himself. I think Charlene is doing well for herself so far

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom