The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 11:29 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
New pictures for Charlene taken during a recent trip of hers to Rome. She was photographed while dining out with her Italian colleague Massimiliano Rosolino and some friends of theirs. Max is currently linked to Russian dancer Natalia Titova, that he met when he took part in Italian edition of the show "Dancing with the stars" (Scans from DIVAeDONNA)

DIVA1 DIVA2 DIVA3 DIVA4
WOW great find what does it say can anyone translate? Here I was thinking she was in Rome to see the Vatican about her becoming Catholic. Very interesting photos but they could just be friends or maybe the excuse for Albert to call it off. Oh I'm always hopeful.

Old 05-17-2007, 11:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Well, the article says they're just longtime friends, and that Charlene seems to be more comfortable in unofficial situations, (brilliant!) that she smiles when being by Max ( he is bilingual, since he's mother is Australian), whilst she looks sad at Albert's side, and that they are both training for the next Olympics.

Old 05-17-2007, 11:40 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou
WOW great find what does it say can anyone translate? Here I was thinking she was in Rome to see the Vatican about her becoming Catholic. Very interesting photos but they could just be friends or maybe the excuse for Albert to call it off. Oh I'm always hopeful.
Well, might be her getting back at Albert for the yacht Pics last year. but she looks much more comfortable there then in any pics I have seen her with Albert. She does seem to go for the guys though who are loosing or have lost their hair...
Old 05-17-2007, 12:01 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
Well, might be her getting back at Albert for the yacht Pics last year. but she looks much more comfortable there then in any pics I have seen her with Albert. She does seem to go for the guys though who are loosing or have lost their hair...
Could be paca but what really struck me was that these are the types of photos you would think we would see of Charlene with Albert. They look like they have more of a relationship. Does it say what she is doing in Rome?
Old 05-17-2007, 12:04 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Well, the article says they're just longtime friends, and that Charlene seems to be more comfortable in unofficial situations, (brilliant!) that she smiles when being by Max ( he is bilingual, since he's mother is Australian), whilst she looks sad at Albert's side, and that they are both training for the next Olympics.
Finally some magazine notices too. Maybe this will be the new angle from now on?
Old 05-17-2007, 12:16 PM
Aristocracy

so albert sent her to rome while he went to vallencia. Too bad massimiliano has a beautiful girlfriend. i agree charlene looks much more comfortable and more into him than albert.
Old 05-17-2007, 12:20 PM
Serene Highness

Well I don't think that the one he is being linked with looks so much better then CHarlene. And doesn't it say they are being linked? THat to me is not quite girlfriend. That with normal people is sth like official companion
Old 05-17-2007, 12:22 PM
Nobility

Quote:
New pictures for Charlene taken during a recent trip of hers to Rome. She was photographed while dining out with her Italian colleague Massimiliano Rosolino and some friends of theirs. Max is currently linked to Russian dancer Natalia Titova, that he met when he took part in Italian edition of the show "Dancing with the stars" (Scans from DIVAeDONNA)

DIVA1 DIVA2 DIVA3 DIVA4
Looks like another halter dress. Does the girl own anything that doesn't accentuate those linebacker shoulders.
Old 05-17-2007, 12:44 PM
Aristocracy

look how many glasses of wine are on the table, and four bottles, even the author notices it.
remember everyone she said in bunte that she came to train not to go on vacation. You can't believe one word of what she says.
Ahhh, but this means she'll show up at the grand prix next week. they'll want to show up together to brake any rumors.
Old 05-17-2007, 01:35 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by brother
look how many glasses of wine are on the table, and four bottles, even the author notices it.
remember everyone she said in bunte that she came to train not to go on vacation. You can't believe one word of what she says.
Ahhh, but this means she'll show up at the grand prix next week. they'll want to show up together to brake any rumors.
Well she has put herself in quite a position. Audi can't be too happy with all the booze on the table and saying she is going to the Olympics in their ad. Albert looks like a fool unless we see cozy shots of them at the Grand Prix but she pretty much has made a liar out of herself with these shots. I am hoping that Albert has some sense not to show up with her. it really damages her training story and even if they are just friends it's a very cozy shot. I still want to know what she was doing in Rome anyway?
Old 05-17-2007, 01:37 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by brother
Funny thing, brother, I just popped back over here to see how many bottles & glasses were on the table. This hardly looks like a serious athlete trying to make the Olympic team.
Old 05-17-2007, 01:59 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Albert looks like a fool unless we see cozy shots of them at the Grand Prix ..... I am hoping that Albert has some sense not to show up with her. it really damages her training story and even if they are just friends it's a very cozy shot. I still want to know what she was doing in Rome anyway?
maybe you'll find out the answer in another bunte interview, and we'll know that whatever she says won't be true. it will be something 'training' related, right?
I am afraid you're correct and next week we'll see some cozy shots of them at the Grand prix, and I was hoping we won't see her at all.
Old 05-17-2007, 04:07 PM
Royal Highness

Trevi Fountain

Maybe Miss Wittstock went here:
Trevi Fountain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Legend says that if you throw a coin over your head into the fountain you are assured to return to Rome and marry soon.[sunstroke pending &kiss the coin before throwing it in] That coin she may have tossed"over her head" may have been manufactured by the same Roman who made the nails for Christ's crucifixion.[speculation] It depends on whether Miss Wittstock was in her halter or not. Cannot be granted the wish when wearing a halter; it is not mentioned at wikipedia but is now part of the fountain mythology& that
of La Dolce Vita.
Old 05-17-2007, 04:25 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaya
Maybe Miss Wittstock went here:
Trevi Fountain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Legend says that if you throw a coin over your head into the fountain you are assured to return to Rome and marry soon.[sunstroke pending &kiss the coin before throwing it in] That coin she may have tossed"over her head" may have been manufactured by the same Roman who made the nails for Christ's crucifixion.[speculation] It depends on whether Miss Wittstock was in her halter or not. Cannot be granted the wish when wearing a halter; it is not mentioned at wikipedia but is now part of the fountain mythology& that
of La Dolce Vita.
and she's perhaps going to train in Trevi Fountain...or she'll get money in it... she has to buy some bikini as she's hardly training.
Old 05-17-2007, 04:34 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
[....] I still want to know what she was doing in Rome anyway?
Rome.... The Eternal and Immortal City.... why should Miss Wittstock have a reason for being in Rome?
The Colosseum, the Pantheon, the Forum Romanum, the Fontana di Trevi, the Vatican, the Campidoglio, the Foro Traiano, the Piazza Navona....

Miss Wittstock does not need any reason for being in Rome. It is Rome itself that provides thousands exciting reasons!
Old 05-17-2007, 04:50 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri M.
Rome.... The Eternal and Immortal City.... why should Miss Wittstock have a reason for being in Rome?
The Colosseum, the Pantheon, the Forum Romanum, the Fontana di Trevi, the Vatican, the Campidoglio, the Foro Traiano, the Piazza Navona....

Miss Wittstock does not need any reason for being in Rome. It is Rome itself that provides thousands exciting reasons!
Very true...but if you're training for the Olympics and juggling a semi-long distance relationship, vacations may be on the back burner. No rest for the weary in the quest for Olympic glory. In the Point de Vue article, it states that Charlene is in France/Monaco for the spring and summer season. I don't think her training is going to be that intense while Albert is around or she has plenty of distractions. I could understand if she were training non-stop for six months to take off to Rome for a long weekend, but it seems to me that she's definitely cooled it on the training to do photo shoots, travel, and party.
Old 05-17-2007, 05:00 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklady1991
Very true...but if you're training for the Olympics and juggling a semi-long distance relationship, vacations may be on the back burner. No rest for the weary in the quest for Olympic glory. ............. I could understand if she were training non-stop for six months to take off to Rome for a long weekend, but it seems to me that she's definitely cooled it on the training to do photo shoots, travel, and party.
Yes and she's not yet in SA Olympic team...so if she continues to travel and so on..; she'll not have something to blurb to Bunte about Olympic Games... so she'll blurb about...shoebox,royal protocol
Old 05-17-2007, 05:09 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklady1991
Very true...but if you're training for the Olympics and juggling a semi-long distance relationship, vacations may be on the back burner. No rest for the weary in the quest for Olympic glory. In the Point de Vue article, it states that Charlene is in France/Monaco for the spring and summer season. I don't think her training is going to be that intense while Albert is around or she has plenty of distractions. I could understand if she were training non-stop for six months to take off to Rome for a long weekend, but it seems to me that she's definitely cooled it on the training to do photo shoots, travel, and party.
Poor, poor misunderstood Charlene. The girl can't win, can she? Everything she says, everything she does is misconstrued. She is trying so hard, 24 hours a day, 8 days a week, sacrificing everthing to make it to those precious Olympics and everybody keeps on misinterpreting her words and actions. We just don't want to see all her hard work.
Old 05-17-2007, 05:24 PM
Royal Highness

And of course Rome has excellent swimmingpools which meets all olympic standards.

Old 05-17-2007, 05:26 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghislaine
Poor, poor misunderstood Charlene. The girl can't win, can she? Everything she says, everything she does is misconstrued. She is trying so hard, 24 hours a day, 8 days a week, sacrificing everthing to make it to those precious Olympics and everybody keeps on misinterpreting her words and actions. We just don't want to see all her hard work.
:w00t2: very just, very just, her attitude makes me think of a good joke:

In an office of civils servant, there is only the wood which works
lckc

Closed Thread