Charlene Wittstock Current Events 7 : Nov.2006 - Jan.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the best I have seen of them, but I am delighted anyway

Well, I guess Albie was keeping her under wraps to quiet the chatter.

But oh well...

She could be doing worse than hanging out at the endless party with her idle rich, billionaire prince lover who doesn't seem to mind carring her along everywhere globetrotting. It doesn't cost her anything either...

He's going to have a heck of a time pushing her out of there; she's determined to stay it seems and he doesn't mind her hanging on {removed speculation- Lady Jennifer}.

Last edited by a moderator:
to Lady MacAlpine-that is hilarious -the line about your prince getting lost. that is so funny. thanks for the laugh.:clap:

I agree with you Lynda and Dona Alicia, you can see a bit better version of the pic in the "Albert on magazine covers" thread, I posted this week's issue of Bunte there.

Here is a pic of Charlene enjoying her holidays in the snow:

Charlene in Austria

iceflower said:
I agree with you Lynda and Dona Alicia, you can see a bit better version of the pic in the "Albert on magazine covers" thread, I posted this week's issue of Bunte there.

Here is a pic of Charlene enjoying her holidays in the snow:

Charlene in Austria
these are pics from the airport in austria when they are boarding the plane. do you have the one where she is smilling at the camera? could you please post it. Thanks

What a lovely photo of Charlene.

I see her hair has grown quite a bit, it looks really pretty.

i see someone who feels cold. charlene is by far not eye candy, but i understand where you're coming from. i don't think it is her looks that matters the most in this case , but the kind of poor publicity she's making for SA: an athlete who put aside her swimming career to be a womenizer's mistress.

LadyS said:
What a lovely photo of Charlene.

I see her hair has grown quite a bit, it looks really pretty.
Lovely? Pretty hair? I see hair that doesn't look clean and a bare face that needs a touch of makeup.

Have you seen the unretouched photos from the red cross ball? She looks like she's Stephanie's age.

Burberry, do you have any of the unretouched photos. I would love to see them. I think she is pretty. I wouldn't say she is beautiful though. Of course I may be a little biased since I don't like what I have seen of her so far. Maybe my impression would change if I actually met her in person.

wow, she looks older than 28 because of the wrinkles-I can imagine how she is whithout make up, i never saw close up pics of her face but she's absolutely average as far as looks far away from being a beauty IMO, sorry .nothing special or outstanding. five years from now she'll need a lifting.

brother i think that is so funny

and i have to add with makeup i would look beautiful too

And to think, Semisquare, that WAS with makeup! And she was still not beautiful that night.

BurberryBrit said:
And to think, Semisquare, that WAS with makeup! And she was still not beautiful that night.

To me she was beautiful that night ! For once and the last time : this is a question of taste for god's sake ! :bang:

sebastian said:
To me she was beautiful that night ! For once and the last time : this is a question of taste for god's sake ! :bang:

Yes, it's all a matter of opinion. But you have to admit that generally, a face full of wrinkles at 28 and crooked teeth are not widely considered attractive.

BurberryBrit said:
Yes, it's all a matter of opinion. But you have to admit that generally, a face full of wrinkles at 28 and crooked teeth are not widely considered attractive.
Ok I am 27 & I have a few wrinkles & I take offense to that comment. You do not know what her life (before Albert) was like. Maybe she had a tough time, you don't know. Wrinkles occure with age & even stress. Not everyone looks like a movie star & most movie stars pictures are touched up. Not all of them are great looking. What would they do if photoshop didn't exist.

Now lets get back on topic.

Lady Jennifer said:
Ok I am 27 & I have a few wrinkles & I take offense to that comment. You do not know what her life (before Albert) was like. Maybe she had a tough time, you don't know. Not everyone looks like a movie star & most movie stars pictures are touched up. Not all of them are great looking. What would they do if photoshop didn't exist.

Now lets get back on topic.

I stand by my comment in reference to Charlene since I didn't refer to "a few wrinkles" rather "a face full of wrinkles." And since this thread is about Charlene, how it is off topic to discuss her appearance in a photograph?

Well, she was a professional swimmer...years under the sun and in water full of chemicals....yeah, those are the results. My opinion is: She's not ugly and yet she's not beautiful. Let's say pleasant looking, or cute. For the Red Cross Ball, she could have benefitted alot from a professional make-up artist, hairdresser and stylist. She looked alright, but she didn't look like she was attending a gala. But, she does deserve points for looking nice at that event.

How long have these two been "dating" now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom