The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 02:11 PM
Majesty

Charlene Wittstock Current Events 6 : Aug.2006 - Nov.2006

Welcome to part 6 of the thread to discuss the current events of Charlene Wittstock, Prince Albert's official companion.

Please take a look at the following TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines before you start posting in this thread:

- Derogatory or offensive remarks about royal persons, their family, friends or associates, or other public figures are strictly prohibited. While there is no requirement that you should like all royal persons or public persons discussed at TRF, there is no need to attack them or call them names. There are ways to express your dislike or criticism of royals other than resorting to calling them names. It is childish behaviour that is not tolerated here.

- Please share only your opinions about a royal person or situation. We prefer that you don’t make posts in the name of your family members, friends, acquaintances or on behalf of your entire community, city or country. For example, posts such as “My mom agrees with me that…” or “Everybody in my town is opposed to this relationship.” While public opinion is sometimes relevant, there is no way to verify second- or third-hand remarks. There is also no way to verify claims that a poster is or knows a member of a royal or noble family; claims to this effect will be deleted from the forum.

- Reference to and continuations of discussions from other message boards or forums are absolutely not permitted and will automatically be removed without discussion by the TRF Moderating Team.

- Profanity and coarse language is strictly prohibited. Discussions here will never be of a nature in which swearing or offensive language is necessary to fully express oneself.

- No unsubstantiated information is permitted. This is not the place for gossip; we want to share and discuss actual news and information about royalty. All information submitted here (stories, articles, etc.) must be linked back to a credible source (newspaper, magazine, online magazine, book, photo agency, etc...). Gossip is hearsay and these forums are dedicated to providing credible information to its members. Therefore, we ask our members to have reliable sources for any information that they may provide.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And please take a look at this thread:
Photo Agencies and Copyright Violations

Esp. this part:

- We are also asking that members co-operate on another level: Please exercise discretion when posting images. While we all love pictures, there is no need to post every single picture from every online source or agency you can find. We do not need six pictures of the exact same shot with miniscule variations. Members of the Moderating Team will be exercising their discretion and removing excessive pictures.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can find the old thread here.

Happy Posting!

Old 08-28-2006, 08:55 PM
Serene Highness

Oh my, well I suppose Charlene still hanging around PA, despite his strong statement -- shows how focused she is.

If she's not going to practice for the Olympics or swim in any or her own Regional or World competitions (who knows if she's still planning that or not), then where else would she go? What could she have to go back to? Not much probably.

So why not hang out with PA, she may not have anything better to do and her own prospects are not so good if she stops tagging along with him at this moment.

If you want to see the latest pictures of her and PA at the Women's Jet Ski World Championships you need to use this link for Newscom (sorry, I do not know how to upload the pictures). I think it says they were at Nice/Monaco.

http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/membe...x=0&search.y=0

Old 08-28-2006, 09:16 PM
Serene Highness

Nice pictures, thanks. Have to say this girl is sortof growing on me--perhaps that's Albert's intention, get people to s-l-o-w-l-y get used to her, lol!
Old 08-29-2006, 06:50 AM
Heir Apparent

Question Why ?

The more I read messages here the more I wonder
Why such hatred against this lady ?
People here attacked her from the start
I have nothing against her, I think she is very pretty and I hope for a big wedding one day
Old 08-29-2006, 08:40 AM
Courtier

Charlene looks really good in the photos.

Her hair has grown quite a lot since February. I think the longer length suits her.
Old 08-29-2006, 10:31 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09
The more I read messages here the more I wonder
Why such hatred against this lady ?
People here attacked her from the start
I have nothing against her, I think she is very pretty and I hope for a big wedding one day
I agree, I don't see anything "unsuitable" about her and I think she seems sweet, down to earth, pretty... things I think would be essential for a potential princess or even just a girlfriend/companion of PA.

I've wondered sometimes if CW or her friends or family ever read the negative things said about her here. I hope she doesn't - none of it seems to be based on anything substantial.
Old 08-29-2006, 11:02 AM
Nobility

Quote:
originally posted by maryellen1539
If Charlene shows up again, I will believe all of the negative things I have heard about her. There is no way you could convince me that she is there for anything but the money and title.
I totally agree Maryellen. I actually backed off Charlene to give her the benefit of the doubt because it seems so many people seem to hate this girl. But now that I see her back with Prince Albert after he humiliated her on worldwide television and made it clear he wanted no future with her (well accept for casual sex once every few months) and he made it clear to the whole world he has no intentions on marrying her, I beleive EVERYTHING about her being a golddigger just in it for the money.

This girl has no sense of self respect or self esteem. And just because she looks pretty in a photograph doesn't qualify her to be Princess of anything. It takes a lot more than that, starting with how you carry and respect yourself.

I understand some think she has no other options because she has no education and never had a job, but come on she must be able to do something with her life than be a doormat to Prince Albert and roll over for him anytime he asks.

This is no lady or no woman of class. Lots of women look pretty in photos, its having some class or dignity that matters more than looks.

IMO she is no better than Nicole, Tamara or any of the rest of his mistresses.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt and her true colors came shining through. She is okay just being his bed partner and occassional, how do you say it, "official companion" She is only in it like Maryellen says for the money and title. Sick.

I am really disappoined in Prince Albert, I gave him more credit than that.

But I guess the days of class and dignity in Monaco are truly, as they say in the south, "gone with the wind" What a shame.
Old 08-29-2006, 11:25 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindsorIII
I totally agree Maryellen. I actually backed off Charlene to give her the benefit of the doubt because it seems so many people seem to hate this girl. But now that I see her back with Prince Albert after he humiliated her on worldwide television and made it clear he wanted no future with her (well accept for casual sex once every few months) and he made it clear to the whole world he has no intentions on marrying her, I beleive EVERYTHING about her being a golddigger just in it for the money.
All he said is that he has no plans to marry. Is she a doormat because she's dating someone who basically says that he doesn't yet know how it's going to turn out? He made it clear that she's no fling with the "official companion" term. I haven't seen any evidence of a lack of class or dignity in Charlene. In fact I think she's shown a lot of class in the way she's conducted herself amid all the gossip and rumours. All we know is that they're dating - everything else is just speculation.
Old 08-29-2006, 12:12 PM
Nobility

Quote:
originally posted by Casey321
All he said is that he has no plans to marry. Is she a doormat because she's dating someone who basically says that he doesn't yet know how it's going to turn out? He made it clear that she's no fling with the "official companion" term. I haven't seen any evidence of a lack of class or dignity in Charlene. In fact I think she's shown a lot of class in the way she's conducted herself amid all the gossip and rumours. All we know is that they're dating - everything else is just speculation.
Hello Casey, I am sorry but I totally disagree with what you are saying.

First of all, the question was asked to Prince Albert is response to all the stupid media speculation that there was going to be a wedding to Charlene. He clearly said he has no intentions of getting married in the near OR distant future. The he went on to say everytime a pretty girl is with him more than once the marriage stuff comes out.

He was diplomatically saying he has no intentions of marrying Charlene now or in the distant future. He basically was saying that she is just one of many pretty girls photographed at his side more than once and just like all those before her, the media assumed he would marry Charlene. Then he solidified his answer with the "read my lips comment"

Yes she is doormat.

Quote:
He made it clear that she's no fling with the "official companion term"
And for the "official companion title" that surely tells us all that she is not his girlfriend and that she is just a fling. It sounds like a paid job, which is worse. Why can't he proudly say my girlfriend like other Crown Princes did. Because that is not what she is. Shes a companion that comes around when he wants her there for events. They have a word for that.

Quote:
I haven't seen any evide