The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 07:24 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neat2912
Donna, Ghislaine, anybody ? Never a dull moment, well not for too long anyway.

I'm thinking that after seeing all of the scenes on the boat with cute little girl--the hand reaching, the absolute prostrate position and all. That, look who now is doing the "acting out-romantic acting out" now?

That could that have been purposed, planned, orchestrated?

And if so who was it purposed for? And what could be the message intended? And trust me, I've come to know the brilliance and mastery of our beloved. And mod, that's not an insult-just is my observation.

Just a thought, because "we" ain't that cwazy. I don't think so.Of course, the man has to have some private fun moments, but he must have known there was a lens trained on him.
Are you mad, Neat!!!! A prince would never do anything calculated. This is only SPECULATION and that is not allowed on this board. Everything he does is exciting and addictive fiction.

Old 09-05-2006, 08:52 AM
Administrator

Here is a pic of their last official engagement, in some way this pic looks like a photomontage, but I'm not quite sure.

(lecturas)

Old 09-05-2006, 08:53 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
Are you mad, Neat!!!! A prince would never do anything calculated. This is only SPECULATION and that is not allowed on this board. Everything he does is exciting and addictive fiction.

You are perfectly right Donna: speculations and rumors are definitely not allowed in this board. We prefer that all the information (whether favorable for the Royals or negative) is credited back to a proper source. It’s so easy to start a rumor by merely writing “I have just heard that Prince…”
I don’t think there is any need of sarcastic messages either. This is how the TRF works and that’s what you agreed to, upon becoming members.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 09-05-2006, 11:00 AM
Serene Highness

is it just me? doesn't she look like a man with long hair in the above photo. that is the most unflattering pic i've ever seen and there are alot to choose from.
Old 09-05-2006, 11:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

I don't think she looks like a man in that pic, she is an olympian afterall Yes, it is a little unflattering. But she does look a bit like Helen Hunt....just a litle bit IMO
Old 09-05-2006, 11:27 AM
Administrator

While Charlene is not my definition of attractive. She is a swimmer and therefore has a swimmer's body. But here is a question...Albert IMO is not a looker himself..why does she get all the criticisms. While everyone is certainly entitled to their opinions...if we are going strictly off looks...he is not a George Clooney, David Beckham, Denzel Washington or whoever you define as "Hot."
Old 09-05-2006, 11:29 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk1189
While Charlene is not my definition of attractive. She is a swimmer and therefore has a swimmer's body. But here is a question...Albert IMO is not a looker himself..why does she get all the criticisms. While everyone is certainly entitled to their opinions...if we are going strictly off looks...he is not a George Clooney, David Beckham, Denzel Washington or whoever you define as "Hot."
He is a Dame Edna IMO. So a masculin woman is perfect for him.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:43 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
The sad thing is that she is living with him at the moment, in his various apartments and he still sleeps around. It is not like she is in South Africa when he is doing it. No, she is waiting in Paris for his call. Still he doesn't call her, he prefers someone else.
This is the thing that gets me about this guy and the women he dates. I think expecting any more of him or the kinds of women he likes is asking too much. There is no propriety or protocol or anything.

Look at it this way. Monaco is a small place in this world and PA isn't really "royal." He is "serene." My only issue with the way he is perceived is that it rubs off on the Casiraghi/Alexandra clan. Some will associate the constant scandal and indiscretions with them when they seem to be pretty normal and responsible so far.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:30 PM
Aristocracy

Lynda- I really, really, really like the way you think, and always have, your fairness and your take on the PA/CW affair.

All or most of all want the best for Prince Albert and hope that he makes the right choices for his life and others close in it or otherwise. So many people's hopes (the children especially) are tied into him, his actions,decisions-actually hang on to his every eye movement, so to speak.

Speculations, I'm sure, whether positive or otherwise, have to be discouraged. But I would say that its impossible not to and so is done here probably, at least 50 percent of the time.

My personal speculation, however not allowed, I feel actually GRACED the suggestions of some of the photos ( as opposed to some of the comments of posters right here in these couple of pages) that were here and about on this forum. I prefer to think.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:49 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
Here is a pic of their last official engagement, in some way this pic looks like a photomontage, but I'm not quite sure.

(lecturas)
Well, it seems like a photomontage to me too, but....you never know.
Old 09-05-2006, 08:24 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou
Hi Windsor! I was having one of my daydreams and I thought I wonder if he is telling CW don't mind all these other women, it's just a cover for us to protect our relationship from the press!!!! I know delusional! What else can it be?
Yes, I think that must be it. PA is testing Charlene's loyalty to him and making a cover with other women to throw everybody off the path!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Charlene Wittstock pictured at Nice Airport, France, on September 4, 2006. She's watching the VOICI's cover with Prince Albert II of Monaco and a woman.
Oh my, isn't this the same type thing that send PA former girlfriend over the edge?
Old 09-06-2006, 01:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
I have to say there are those who would disagree with you regarding Albert's looks since I find him more attractive then those you mentioned its personal taste. I think Charlene is mostly disliked by board members due to her actions in private caught on film and talking to the press. She isn't meeting the standards they have as to what a Princess of Monaco should be. Just my opinion. It's not likely Albert will find another Grace Kelly type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
Oh my, isn't this the same type thing that send PA former girlfriend over the edge?
You must be speaking of Nicole and getting pregnant the same night she learned about Alicia.
Old 09-06-2006, 06:03 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
I have to say there are those who would disagree with you regarding Albert's looks since I find him more attractive then those you mentioned its personal taste. I think Charlene is mostly disliked by board members due to her actions in private caught on film and talking to the press. She isn't meeting the standards they have as to what a Princess of Monaco should be. Just my opinion. It's not likely Albert will find another Grace Kelly type.
I totally agree about taste: someone might find Albert the most attractive man in the world; anyway, the same principle should apply to Charlene: to some she might be more attractive than Sharon Stone or Grace Kelly even. Still we might agree that objectively speaking (as objective as this things can be) Brad Pitt is more beautiful than Albert, just like Grace was more beautiful than Charlene. This does not imply we all have to like Brad Pitt...Thank God for differences of taste. I think the point of Zonk's post (correct me if I'm wrong) was that we tend to judge women by their looks much more than we do with men, so we expect any man with money or power to be with an Angelina Jolie, even when he is no Brad Pitt...and on that I totally agree!

Kisses
Old 09-06-2006, 08:10 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
I totally agree about taste: someone might find Albert the most attractive man in the world; anyway, the same principle should apply to Charlene: to some she might be more attractive than Sharon Stone or Grace Kelly even. Still we might agree that objectively speaking (as objective as this things can be) Brad Pitt is more beautiful than Albert, just like Grace was more beautiful than Charlene. This does not imply we all have to like Brad Pitt...Thank God for differences of taste. I think the point of Zonk's post (correct me if I'm wrong) was that we tend to judge women by their looks much more than we do with men, so we expect any man with money or power to be with an Angelina Jolie, even when he is no Brad Pitt...and on that I totally agree!

Kisses
Well for those who find prince albert the most attractive man in the world..................then again I don't even know what to say. Prince albert to me only looks nice to some people because of whom he is and is one of the only reasons why he is able to date some of the women he has. But i also understand its his age although for someone with so much money, he should have been able to avoid that belly. You would think with all those activities in sports he likes to do he could have been able to maintain an athletic body, but i guess somethings are just unavoidable. He did look nice when he was younger. But again this is just me.
Old 09-06-2006, 09:52 AM
Serene Highness

what did Charlene say to the press that makes some people not warm to her ? and also what did she do that was caught on camera ???
Old 09-06-2006, 09:58 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm1939
what did Charlene say to the press that makes some people not warm to her ? and also what did she do that was caught on camera ???
Please read Charlene Wittstock Current Events part 1-6
Old 09-06-2006, 10:08 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
But i also understand its his age although for someone with so much money, he should have been able to avoid that belly

What if Albert's belly was sort of a "constitutional disease?"? If so, there's no sport activity that can enable him to get rid of it.
Old 09-06-2006, 02:04 PM
Administrator

Thank you Grace..that is exactly what I mean. It appears to be the old double standard surfaces when speaking about June/December relationships. Girl can be somewhat young and attractive dating an older somewhat distinguished man...the first thing anyone says is that she is dating/marrying him for his money (as if that is the only thing she could be interested in) and he is dating her for her youth and looks (as if that is the only thing he could be interested in).
Old 09-06-2006, 02:08 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
Yes, I think that must be it. PA is testing Charlene's loyalty to him and making a cover with other women to throw everybody off the path!

That is what Nicole indicated in her interview. I believe she said she was in an airport when she saw the photos of Alicia on magazine covers saying she would be the next princess of monaco. I find the timing of the new magazine covers odd since Charlene would be in an airport (coming or going) and possibily see them which she did.
Old 09-06-2006, 03:09 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Thank you Grace..that is exactly what I mean. It appears to be the old double standard surfaces when speaking about June/December relationships. Girl can be somewhat young and attractive dating an older somewhat distinguished man...the first thing anyone says is that she is dating/marrying him for his money (as if that is the only thing she could be interested in) and he is dating her for her youth and looks (as if that is the only thing he could be interested in).
Yet the same can be said when a young, handsome man is dating a much older woman. Women are said to date these men so they can feel young again which is why men date younger women. More often than not, the May-December relationship is older man and younger woman but you can't generalize. Women probably tend to shy away from these relationships because of the stigma attached and their own feelings of discomfort. But sometimes May-December works. I guess with Albert and Charlene there are a great many disparities (social class, monetary, education, etc) and not just age which raise eyebrows. While opposites attract I think they can also be much more combustible. JMO.

Closed Thread