Charlene Wittstock Current Events 5 : August 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sesa said:
She does not look sad in those pics...she looks pissed off!

Is this the last that has been seen of her? Is she back in So. Africa not to be the "offical companion" any more?

Just wondering.....

didn't she say she would start her training in September? Maybe she just went back to keep some comitment with her team?

Is she still on the team there?

I'd be surprised if CW came back hanging out with him knowing full well that PA has no serious intentions toward her. Especially if she developed a liking for him somehow. The only way I could see that is if she just accepts to go along with it.

Last edited:
Ghislaine-Re the companion with her.

I personally think that's very thoughtful, considerate,royal,manly, etc for PA or somebody to, especially to the airport. The man is actually carrying the largest bag. My goodness, if you can't be accompanied to the airport-really that would be hound dog behavior.

Lillia said:
Maybe, but hasn't it been reported that PA hands that same line to young women all the time? If he said that (who knows if he did or not :wacko: ) then to me he sould sound like he knows just what to say to plant the 'princess' idea into some young woman's head and let her go spinning off like a top in some crazy direction because there are a lot of young women that want to get married, then he can dump them when he's tired by issuing a statement that he has no intention whatever to marry anyone.

Maybe it is meant to buffer CW somehow. After all, wasn't it reported that she hired a PR person for herself?:huh:
Have you considered he might say this to woman he feels attracted to incase the relationship on his part goes that way and it won't come as a shock after he has devoted his emotions to her to learn she has no interests in marriage or children.

Yes, she did hire one.

LadyMacAlpine said:
Have you considered he might say this to woman he feels attracted to incase the relationship on his part goes that way and it won't come as a shock after he has devoted his emotions to her to learn she has no interests in marriage or children.

Yes, she did hire one.

Of course, but it has been reported (not that it would be true) that as he has been attracted to many different women, he has also used that comment several times before also. I would think if he were seriously attracted to someone, he'd want to know it would go well first before casting that line out there like that.

After a point (if it's true) a girl could just about predict what PA is going to say to her (he needs to marry to produce an heir...) and then later to the media (about wanting to keep his relationships private; he's never found anywhere where that marriage need occur at a certain time; how he's not found 'the one'; how he definitely thinks he will not be alone and he wants a family one day;about how the woman would be compared to his mother; about how he has no intention of marrying anyone soon; etc and so forth) --- unless he comes with a surprise engagement, which could still happen.:)

Last edited:
Lillia said:
unless he comes with a surprise engagement, which could still happen.:)
Don't be surprised if he does that and don't forget everyone thought John Kennedy Jr and Caroline had broken up when in fact they were planning their private wedding.

LadyMacAlpine said:
Don't be surprised if he does that and don't forget everyone thought John Kennedy Jr and Caroline had broken up when in fact they were planning their private wedding.
yes, but it didn't work, did it? And even if it would have worked for them, the expectations on their marriage were solely of a private nature. It would not have made any difference to the American people.

Ghislaine-Re the companion with her.

I personally think that's very thoughtful, considerate,royal,manly, etc for PA or somebody to, especially to the airport. The man is actually carrying the largest bag. My goodness, if you can't be accompanied to the airport-really that would be hound dog behavior.
Neat, I was more talking about CW needing someone to walk her to and from the swimming pool. And about those other pix were she's constantly accompanied. A companion to accompany the official companion kind of thing. :) In her place, I think I would be wandering around alone, being a tourist. Or something... I can do that very well on my own and don't need anyone to make sure I don't get lost. ;) CW isn't a 5 year old in need of constant supervision and I'm sure Albert's trainer has more useful stuff to do... Courtesy maybe, but to me it comes across as baby sitting.

Last edited:
OK Love, Cos I wuz gonna be mad at chu. Cos I thought you were being too hard on her. All's well. Sorry, I came out of my granny bag on you.!!!

There are new pics at www.newscom.com! You can log in as a guest if you don't have an account.

CAPTION: ©PHOTOPQR/NICE MATIN/MARC MEHRAN - MONACO, LE 27/08/2006 - AQUABIKE 2006 WOMEN S WORL CHAMPIONSHIP - Lors de la premiere edition du championnat du monde de jetski feminin,sas albert est arrive accompagne de son amie Charlene Wittstock. MONACO, AUGUST 27 2006 - Prince Albert II and girlfriend Charlene Wittstock attend the Aquabike 2006, Jet ski women championship first edition.

At least she is trying her best to look his age, with all this makeup. She will be fine. They suit each other perfectly.

Remember my quotation via Corriere della Sera of Charlene's statement to VDS Magazine dated 14 August 06?
I found a link to the full article where it comes from, "Portrait of Charlene Wittstock" published by VSD Magazine.
Unfortunately the article is in French, so I can just guess the meaning but do not dare to translate it. If anyone could do it and post it here, it would be great! ;)
http://www.jean-michel-gomez.net/spip/article.php3?id_article=514

maryellen1539 said:
If Charlene shows up again, I will believe all of the negative things I have heard about her. There is no way you could convince me that she is there for anything but the money and title.
Well maryellen, she is back! What do you think now?

Poisonivy I logged in and there are no pictures of Albert and Charlene, only old ones from the Olympic Games

Donna said:
Well maryellen, she is back! What do you think now?

All the phrases I now believe directly related to Charlene are not printable on the forum. Her parents need to be held accountable for raising a child with the lack of self respect that this one has.

I really do not believe this!... what PA has told the public is really clear, I hope Charlene just drop off and try to save face. I'ts pretty humiliating to hear your bf said that to other people.and now that she's back with PA, i honestly am speechless.....and i cannot help wandering, what kind of agreement they have between them? that makes charlene to still coming back to him even after the statement???

auroraDaniel said:
I really do not believe this!... what PA has told the public is really clear, I hope Charlene just drop off and try to save face. I'ts pretty humiliating to hear your bf said that to other people.and now that she's back with PA, i honestly am speechless.....and i cannot help wandering, what kind of agreement they have between them? that makes charlene to still coming back to him even after the statement???
Who says she wants to get married either or right now. Lots of women in their thirties are not married yet either and she is like 28. When she decides that is important to her then she will look for someone marriageable. For now hey, let her have fun. Enjoy spending time with a rich prince who is probably covering her with lavish gifts.Oh and who said she ever left PA. Why are people saying she is back. Did they break up? Seems to me she always goes underground for a while and then re-appears. That is not new. They probably have an agreement. No marriage but for now, she is his companion. Whatever that means. She is ok with it, that is all that matters. Everybody has their thing. She could have been doing the same thing with an ordinary man. At least its a prince. For her its probably worth it.

Last edited:
Where are all the followers of Charlene? Don't you think she looked "marvellous" in her white jeans? So "classy". And her makeup, don't you just love it? The foundation so marvelously thick covering all her wrinkles and her huge deer eyes really minimized with all that black. And her hair is growing. Don't you just love it? It even looks as she had her roots done, good thing because if the tabloids discover that she is not a real blonde she will be in trouble. They only like her because she looks so much like Princess Grace. She is so lovely and looks so sweeat! I hope he will marry her!!! She is aging rapidly which is a good thing. She looks his age now. Good job in only eight months. The girl is really going for it. Go Charlene!! I support you!!

Wow! I guess her mother never taught her that it is o.k. to say "no" to a guy, especially when you know you are being used.
By her hair, face, and clothes in these pictures, it really looks as if she was at her (his) house doing nothing, and he dropped by to see if she just might want to go to this event with him, and she jumped at the chance, so much so, that she did not take the time to brush her hair, or change her clothes.

Poor girl. Someone should really step in and teach her the rules of the game.
Because right now, she just looks like a lonely, pathetic girl, who is waiting around for any little bone he is willing to throw her way when it is convienant for him.

She needs someone to teach her "self worth", "self-respect" "dignity", and maybe build her self esteem.

By auroraDaniel
And what makes Albert tolerate her presence? If he didn't want her around, she wouldn't be there.

Time to close this thread and to start a new one. You can find it here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom