The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 07:50 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
That is the type of woman Albert likes, who knows why. NC and TR have that golddigger quality about them too. I'm not blaming them, I mean who wouldn't be drawn to the Grimaldi wealth, the glamour, and all it comes with? To hang out with those beautiful and awesome people on a regular basis, come on! But I would hope Albert would have better sense than to let his dynastic duties by guided by his egotistical hungers.
yes, my friend, this is his problem, and that is why he has to pay two child supports right now. I hope the third won't come along...He is not thinking with his head, he is thinking with something else which gets him in trouble. I understand where these women are coming from and that they are drawn to his wealth, etc but I don't get him....why does he get involved with them? Can't he find someone who has at least some money of her own???

Old 08-11-2006, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brother
yes, my friend, this is his problem, and that is why he has to pay two child supports right now. I hope the third won't come along...He is not thinking with his head, he is thinking with something else which gets him in trouble. I understand where these women are coming from and that they are drawn to his wealth, etc but I don't get him....why does he get involved with them? Can't he find someone who has at least some money of her own???
It is possible that we have the wrong impression of Charlene, though. Of course it's possible we're right to suspect her, but looks are very often very deceiving. It's difficult to make judgements about someone anyway, much less a person we (some of us, like me) only know as a face in pictures. It is hard to accept that an Olympic swimmer wants to spend the rest of her life sitting behind Albert at the opera or whatever, but it could be a practical decision. She knows that once she surpasses a certain age, she can't do competitive swimming anymore and unless she gets a medal she won't be inundated with endorsements, so in a way courting the Grimaldi name could be a means of acquiring some insurance for the future. Then again if that was her true aim, she could date anyone of several hundred rich guys without the headache of paparazzi and all that jazz. With her looks, she could get a lot of guys. So why Albert unless she genuinely likes him?

Old 08-12-2006, 09:29 AM
Serene Highness

It looks like she is not in Rhode Island; rather another blond is filling in for her.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 08-12-2006, 10:01 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
It is possible that we have the wrong impression of Charlene, though. Of course it's possible we're right to suspect her, but looks are very often very deceiving. It's difficult to make judgements about someone anyway, much less a person we (some of us, like me) only know as a face in pictures. It is hard to accept that an Olympic swimmer wants to spend the rest of her life sitting behind Albert at the opera or whatever, but it could be a practical decision. She knows that once she surpasses a certain age, she can't do competitive swimming anymore and unless she gets a medal she won't be inundated with endorsements, so in a way courting the Grimaldi name could be a means of acquiring some insurance for the future. Then again if that was her true aim, she could date anyone of several hundred rich guys without the headache of paparazzi and all that jazz. With her looks, she could get a lot of guys. So why Albert unless she genuinely likes him?
because so far, no rich guy courted her. her boyfriends were normal people , not too rich or famous. Young athletes and an aspiring actor. Don't remember who was the one she dumped for him. let's not forget there are many rich man but only one can make you the princess of MOnaco.
Old 08-12-2006, 01:10 PM
Gentry

Someone told me that CW wore "GREEN DRESS" because she wants to represent herself as a woman of GREEN PRINCE!!!!!
Old 08-12-2006, 01:30 PM
Nobility

I think the woman at the jazz event may have been one of th hosts. Not every woman that sits next to him is dating him.
Old 08-12-2006, 04:53 PM
Aristocracy

Casiraghi Trio "....Albert never had....... at this many events.

It may be that the big bang event of May 2005 was so damaging to their personal image as well as official. So, they might feel its time to place that occurrence in a youthful dalliance or a "private business" perspective.

And resume their youthful princely activities which is their birth right,indeed. And imo, "dynastic duties" are interchangeable and dictated by "egotistical hungers"
Old 08-13-2006, 11:16 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sriwadee
Someone told me that CW wore "GREEN DRESS" because she wants to represent herself as a woman of GREEN PRINCE!!!!!
Make me barf. That's like when we matched our date's tie & cummerbund to our prom dresses.
Old 08-15-2006, 07:09 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Yes, and those days are fast approaching for her too, so she better look after herself.

Maybe all her charm will do her well, after all she 'won' about $50,000 USD in that joint lawsuit against the magazine in France that had her name on it with Albert's. Not saying she didn't deserve to win it or anything, but how many times would any prince sue a magazine and put his 'companion' name upfront equal with his own?

Ok, then good for CW. Wish I was 'winning' that much cash.
Old 08-15-2006, 08:20 PM
Aristocracy

Prince Albert's Companion

Cheer up guys, Prince Albert said in his interview on Sunday for Good Morning America, tha he has no plans to marry in the near or distant future. Any woman who is seen throwing herself all over Albert after that interview is someone who has no respect for herself and she is hanging on him for money
Old 08-15-2006, 09:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamagirl
Cheer up guys, Prince Albert said in his interview on Sunday for Good Morning America, tha he has no plans to marry in the near or distant future. Any woman who is seen throwing herself all over Albert after that interview is someone who has no respect for herself and she is hanging on him for money
And here is the article for that one!

Prince Albert tired of hearing 'the M word'

Prince Albert of Monaco said on Sunday that despite recent rumours linking him romantically to South African swimmer Charlene Whitstock, he does not see marriage in his future.
"I have no plans in the near or distant future," the 48-year-old monarch told ABC News's Good Morning America.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 08-15-2006, 10:27 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
And here is the article for that one!

Prince Albert tired of hearing 'the M word'

Prince Albert of Monaco said on Sunday that despite recent rumours linking him romantically to South African swimmer Charlene Whitstock, he does not see marriage in his future.
"I have no plans in the near or distant future," the 48-year-old monarch told ABC News's Good Morning America.
Wow. He actually said that!

Is he trying to throw everybody off the trail? Or is he just holding up the 'I want to keep my personal business private' story.

Only time will tell. So far, nothing. If he said that I guess they really are just 'friends'.
Old 08-15-2006, 10:30 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamagirl
Well, any woman throwing herself all over PA has only ever been able to do it because he let it happen...
Old 08-16-2006, 01:00 AM
Aristocracy

Albert is unbelievable! No wonder Charlene looked so sad at the Airport after the Red Cross Ball.
Old 08-16-2006, 03:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi P.
Albert is unbelievable! No wonder Charlene looked so sad at the Airport after the Red Cross Ball.
Thanks I thought everyone decided she was just tired not sad but that was how she looked to me too. I know I would be if the press was saying someone close to the Palace said he would announce our engagement at the Ball then it came and went and nothing. It's sort of like with Alicia Warlick it was to be on his birthday and she stopped being his companion not long after his birthday. I would have to say by what Albert said not to expect anything anytime soon however, you never know he might meet the one tomorrow or did yesterday only he doesn't know she is yet. I was also the one in February I think it was who made the comment something was going to happen in October and the press seemed to like that month as well for Albert and Charlene to marry. When you date someone for several months as Albert and Charlene have he should know by now if it will turn to marriage you don't need years in my opinion to determine if its love or not.
Old 08-16-2006, 08:48 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi P.
if he realized she is not the right woman for him, why marrying her or continuing the relationship. I think he was honest and told her the truth instead of waisting her time, which is fair. If someone is not happy in a relationship than he has to go out. So I'm with him on this one.
Old 08-16-2006, 09:27 AM
Aristocracy

Is the relationship officialy over now? Or are they still seeing each other?
Old 08-16-2006, 09:37 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suPeRgiRL!
Is the relationship officialy over now? Or are they still seeing each other?
Any woman who has self respect would end a relationship with a man who says they don't have a future together. If she accepts to be his girlfriend, this means her motivation was/is money and his life style. don't tell me she can love a man that doesn't want her.
Old 08-16-2006, 09:55 AM
Courtier

Oh brother you got that right!

I didnt mean that like the expression. I meant you, brother, called it just right.

Ann
Old 08-16-2006, 10:09 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brother
if he realized she is not the right woman for him, why marrying her or continuing the relationship. I think he was honest and told her the truth instead of waisting her time, which is fair. If someone is not happy in a relationship than he has to go out. So I'm with him on this one.
I agree with you, but this is not a normal guy. He says this about every woman he is seen with, dozens and dozens of women. Even when the women get pregnant and have his children, he "realizes that she is not the right woman for him" and leaves her and "hopes to find a better relationship." I don't consider this NORMAL dating behavior!

His image is badly, badly damaged at this point and as a public figure I just thought he would try to repair it, which may mean choosing a partner for reasons other than "FINDING TRUE LOVE/THE WOMAN OF HIS DREAMS." I just don't believe such a women exists or will ever exist and I think this is Albert's real point. I believe Albert has no intention of marrying anyone.

This may be very good news for Caroline and her children.

Closed Thread