Charlene Wittstock Current Events 4 : June 2006 - Aug.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:huh: I think these (the airport pictures) say one of 2 things. Either the romance has gone sour or is over or she is just extremely tired from the ball. You would think if she were in love she would be smiling , dreaming over the night before. But I dont know. Also if Albert were truly in love he would be holding her hand kissing it(despite protocol) or a loving glance. I mean Mary and Frederik behaved like they were madly in love within protocol limits.

Albert & Charlenne at the Menton Music Festival (from hola)

23ht1dl.jpg
23ht3yt.jpg

23ht47a.jpg

Give the girl a break....Yes, Charlene is dating a Prince...but she can't be happy 24/7. Is anyone HERE that happy all the time. If so, please share your recipe because I could sure use some!

Lets do a quick recap....she appears to be flying coach and now people wonder why Albert didn't get her into first class and/or business (as I believe its now called). She can't win. If she did that...that would be evidence that she is a gold digger..and questions on where is she getting the money to fly all over Europe and such.

Some photographer takes a couple of shots (probablyno more than 10 to 15 minutes of her at the airport) and from this we can deduce she is sad..not really looking like a woman in love or anything else. I will take "Maybe she is just tired because she had a long evening and the photographers are still following her for $1000 Alex?"

I haven't read this much dislike for someone dating a Prince since Kate Middleton and Mary Donaldson. Albert may or may not marry Charlene. After all this publicity and nastiness, if asked, Charlene might decide that she doesn't want to marry him. And you know what, I don't think I would blame her. Money and Fame notwithstanding. I have a lot more respect for women who marry "outside of their social class and join the World Public Forum" after reading some of the threads..... you have to either have a lot of love for your mate or you just don't read anything anymore. And that includes newspapers, magazines, blogs, etc.

Zonk1189,
Your passage is too long to quote. but I think you said everything that needed to be said. I really like your attitude, your open-mindedness. :)

Maybe she looked that sad and tired as she had spent an hour at our forums reading all this criticism against her...- no I'm joinking of course :p
Zonk1189, I agree with you!
purple_platinum said:
Albert & Charlenne at the Menton Music Festival (from hola)
Thank you for the additional pics, purple, I especially like the last one as to the wonderful surroundings..
Here's one more nice pic from last weekend:

23stag7.jpg

(revue)

Even if she had to fly tourist, it looks like she has a lunch cooler with her. Maybe the people at the palace were kind enough to pack her some sandwiches for her journey. On tourist class its so rare to get any kind of food these days.......

Iceflower,
I love the look she is giving Albert. That look is worth a thousand words.
I hope something good comes out of this for Prince Albert.

Neat2912 said:
Yeah Teense, she looks just like other young women out and about. Her hair looks appropriate for her attire. I like her better here than all of the other dressed up situations. But I'm afraid she looks angry, or sad in the line. Maybe because of all of the negative stuff and photo lens aimed at her when she doesn't want them. And trust me this ain't my reason for hanging around--wondering what she and her Friend are doing. All of us h ave our own motivations.

I agree that this is the best I've seen her. She looks stylish and dare I say a little cute?

Neat2912 said:
I wish her luck, she's young and hopeful. And I don't think she's aware of how big a romance/love league she's playing in. Whatever though, for both of them, some people are worried about how happy he'll be. He's the monarch now, and even before he knew how to make his own happiness (or hers)or break it --whatever he so chose. And on a serious tone, we adults can have a lot of fun but the test of the adultness is in how we plan for and treat our future sweet little products.

I think you're right. She wanted this life, but it might be a little harder than she thought. Not the money part and meeting rich and exciting people, but the invasion of privacy and having people talk about you 24/7. I can't say that I have respect for her, but I feel for her. There are countless examples of "ordinary" women who have big dreams and rise above their circumstances. Charlene is on the fast track and maybe she can rise to the occasion.

She dresses like any other woman stephanie comes to mind. She is probably tired and not smiling no one smiles all the time.

Zonk1189 said:
Some photographer takes a couple of shots (probablyno more than 10 to 15 minutes of her at the airport) and from this we can deduce she is sad..not really looking like a woman in love or anything else. I will take "Maybe she is just tired because she had a long evening and the photographers are still following her for $1000 Alex?"

I agree... you can't tell everything from a couple of pictures - I don't look too happy when I'm in a queue at the airport - it's so boring!

I just realized Charlene looks very much like Hollywood actress Courtney Thorne Smith

Why is standing in line like another tourist? Doesn't Albert have a private plane to take his girlfriend back home?

Maybe she likes going the "tourist route" & taking a normal plane like everyone else. If she used a private plane (be it Albert's or a private plane he charter's for her) people would be crying out because she is using her status as the Prince's girlfriend to get perks.

grevinnan said:
Why is standing in line like another tourist? Doesn't Albert have a private plane to take his girlfriend back home?

Zonk1189 said:
Give the girl a break....Yes, Charlene is dating a Prince...but she can't be happy 24/7. Is anyone HERE that happy all the time. If so, please share your recipe because I could sure use some!

Lets do a quick recap....she appears to be flying coach and now people wonder why Albert didn't get her into first class and/or business (as I believe its now called). She can't win. If she did that...that would be evidence that she is a gold digger..and questions on where is she getting the money to fly all over Europe and such.

I haven't read this much dislike for someone dating a Prince since Kate Middleton and Mary Donaldson. Albert may or may not marry Charlene. After all this publicity and nastiness, if asked, Charlene might decide that she doesn't want to marry him. And you know what, I don't think I would blame her. Money and Fame notwithstanding. I have a lot more respect for women who marry "outside of their social class and join the World Public Forum" after reading some of the threads..... you have to either have a lot of love for your mate or you just don't read anything anymore. And that includes newspapers, magazines, blogs, etc.

100% agreed :) !

PrincessDianafan said:
I just realized Charlene looks very much like Hollywood actress Courtney Thorne Smith
yes i agree w/u - she indeed look like that actress Courtney :stuart:

grevinnan said:
That would be good for his image, wouldn't it? putting her on a private plane to get her home and thus destroying a little more of the ozonlayer that he went to watch vanishing at the north pole only so she doesn't have to stand in line? yes that is really sth a "GReen Prince " should do.

Besides, what is wrong with standing in line? she's been doing it all her life. She's used to that. She met Albert while she was standing in line. Just because she is sleeping with a prince at present doesn't mean that everything and everyone suddenly evolves around her. And dating a prince shouldn't be about wearing designer clothes, receiving flowers at receptions, always beeing seated best, attending fancy balls etc. First and foremost it should be about the man. The advantages that come with it should be bottom on the list. JMO

Hmm, if I would fly for a longer journey I had MANY suitcases with me and not only one trolly and an icebox ... I am sure she flies home. That would be Paris then, right. Bunte said she lives in Albert´s flats in Monaco and Paris. So she only commutes.

She looks tired. From the ball and surely tired of the photogs hunting her. She looks directly into the camera so she surely was aware that she was observed by the lenses.

Last edited:
WHO IS THE GIRL IN THIS PHOTO? Is charlene?

albertomon1.jpg

( from Semanadigital Espana)

No, that girl doesn't look like Charlene. I wonder who she is:huh:

Zonk1189 said:

Thank you so much you said everything I wanted to say but was too lazy to type. I mean she cannot get a break. When they acted like they were in love everybody was mad because they were publicly showing affection. When they are descret then now they do not love each other anymore. She lines up at the airport like an ordinary person and there must be a problem had she used a special line if there was one then she would have been accused of using her status as PA's girlfriend and most people would have been mad about that too. She does not smile in one photo and they are broken up. Alot of people in this forum keep saying they are not together anymore because of things like that and yet she keeps appearing right next to her man more so recently. As for those who are accusing her of not having a job or whatever, hey she has a rich boyfriend who maybe wants to take care of her and if she is happy with it then great for her. Let her take advantage god forbid it should actually end she will have no regrets. I personally don't think it will end though cause PA has a lot to loose in terms of reputation. I mean he cannot afford to jump to one woman after the next anymore with already two illigitimate kids on the side. So maybe they have an arrangement that works for both of them. They are the only ones who know. kudos to her though.

Time to close this thread, and to start a new one. You can find it here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom