The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 01:15 PM
Courtier

I would not marry him even if he was the only man left on earth. Good for her!! After the two children, I have very little respect for him. He was framed by the women. They all want him for his money...please!!! It takes two to make babies!!

Old 06-22-2006, 01:57 PM
Courtier

I keep reading about the engagement ring shopping photos... Are there more photos showing her near Cartier????????? The last ones were taken three weeks ago. Also, I thought Repossi (a Monegasque jeweler) was the favorite of Albert and his family??? I would have thought he would have had M. Repossi come to the palace to have Charlene pick something out...give them more privacy and not keep feeding the rumor mills.

Old 06-22-2006, 02:11 PM
Nobility

Quote:
give them more privacy and not keep feeding the rumor mills
Ah, but Albert wants to feed the rumour mills.....

G.
Old 06-22-2006, 02:21 PM
Nobility

Maybe CW was just shopping for some jewelry? Who knows? Albert's answers to the questions seem awefully vague and he appears to be putting his sisters up as the ladies of Monaco, which I think is appropriate.
Old 06-22-2006, 02:26 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOY!
Monaco's Prince Albert to marry long-term girlfriend: Rumour

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/royal_f...end-19262.html

Hello's website also has an article about this, what does everyone think? I hope it's true, it's about time this man got hitched! :)
I hope they are getting married. In my opinion that is why he cleared up the situation with the children. Can you imagine what would have happened if he didn't already come out about the kids? He would announce the wedding & the baby mommas would start making a fuss & taking the limelight away from the bride. Now with the child announcements made, he just has to wait for the dust to settle & then announce the wedding. That's the same reason I don't think the kids will be at the wedding-it will take attention from the bride. Oh well, to get back on topic, I look forward to a wedding announcement. I know a lot of people aren't crazy about CW but I like her.
Old 06-22-2006, 02:49 PM
Imperial Majesty

Time for a new thread, which can be found here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...4-a-10048.html