Charlene Wittstock Current Events 2 : April 2006 - June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
enchantednights said:
she's 28. only six years older than Andrea and her mum is Albie's age.

Thank ya. I just saw the wikipedia "bio" or whatever ya want to call it. Albie? :p He is not Bebert anymore?:D

CasiraghiTrio said:
Thank ya. I just saw the wikipedia "bio" or whatever ya want to call it. Albie? :p He is not Bebert anymore?:D

haha sob :[ i'm reading this bio on Gracie and Rainier and I'm on the Born Royal chapter and they keep referring to him as Albie so it stuck. :p

They say with age comes wisdom. I showed the web site to my 93 year old Aunt Betty.

She said that she has seen Alberts behavior before. When the father dies and the son now realizes he has to grow up.

By picking Charlene (a woman 20 years younger, with no formal training in anything), he will have a excuse to still be immature and not grow up. He will have a built in excuse. Don't blame him, he is making his young wife happy.

She also asked a question. She wanted to know how much Charlene has been and will be paid for her services. And wanted to know what happened to Charlene's boyfriend and if we might be reading his story about being dumped for a Albert.

Now off to the Prince Phillip thread. I think Auntie has the hots for him!!!

Some more pics from WENN. The caption says it's now official that they will marry, have I missed something?!:

110g4ts.jpg
110g4zb.jpg
110g5d4.jpg
110g5ms.jpg
110g5tj.jpg

(WENN)

it looks like its official now, i was a little stunned when i read the title at WENN. usually their headlines/titles below the picture are as they are given by the organisers of whatever event they are taking pictures of. So i guess this is it, Princess Charlene is unveiled.

They look great together. I think she is beautiful and she has an "interesting" face. She is no boring beauty. I hope they will marry, but I´m a little bit sad, that Andrea will not inherit the throne if they have children. But maybe we will get another trio?

Last edited:
Thanks for answering my question, tiawanika, my reaction was the same when I read the WENN title ;)
And I agree with you, Cassi, she has a special and interesting beauty, different from others..

There is an interesting post on "the other royal" website by Cote D'Zur. Someone who was actually at the gala last night said the engagement will be announced this weekend at the Mare Nostrum swim meet in Monaco. Its the anniversary of the place they met. He also gives other insider info...

teense said:
There is an interesting post on "the other royal" website by Cote D'Zur. Someone who was actually at the gala last night said the engagement will be announced this weekend at the Mare Nostrum swim meet in Monaco. Its the anniversary of the place they met. He also gives other insider info...

What "other Royal website" you are refering to? Thank you in advance. :)

Jo of Palatine said:
What "other Royal website" you are refering to? Thank you in advance. :)

Royal blue forums

Charlene looks lovely much better than the previous times we have seen her.

I was just wondering if Prince Albert bringing Charlene with him to these events is unusual? Has he ever brought any previous girlfriends to these sort of functions?

I am just looking forward to another Royal wedding - any royal wedding :)

Last edited:
Charlene is beautiful i hope that she is the new princess of monaco soon. I'm happy that prince Albert is happy now.

Charlene has been officially introduced to Monaco as Prince Albert's companion. Her presentation seemed well orchestrated as she look very pretty and graceful. The most important observation is that she is young enough to bear Monaco an heir. She will make a beautiful bride and I hope a devoted princess to her prince, Monaco, and all the organizations they provide assistant to. She will live a very priviledge life. She is a very lucky woman!

sebastian said:
She looks fabulous to me .
This is great, Albie, my friend ... :p:)

La Principauté sous le charme de Charlene ( MC Press)

Dimanche 27 mai 2006 SAS le Prince Albert II a présenté officiellement lors du gala de l'Automobile Club de Monaco qui se tenait à la Salle des Etoiles, sa compagne dont il est épris depuis plus de 6 mois. Charléne Wittstock a rencontré le Pince Souverain lors d'une manifestation sportive de natation précisément à Monaco ou elle remporta le 200 métres dos. Ancienne nageuse de haut niveau, elle représenta l'Afrique du Sud aux Jeux Olympiques de Sydney en 2000. Leur idylle avait été dévoilé lors des Jeux Olympiques de Turin ou le Prince ne cachait pas son affection pour la ravissante Charléne. AO

I think it's saying that he officially presented Charlene as his girlfriend of 6 months at the gala. She met him in 2000 where she swam for South Africa. I can't make out the last sentence.

I hope that if they marry they will be very happy. I think albert is old enough to choose whom he wishes to marry and he knows if she makes him happy.

BurberryBrit said:
Dimanche 27 mai 2006 SAS le Prince Albert II a présenté officiellement lors du gala de l'Automobile Club de Monaco qui se tenait à la Salle des Etoiles, sa compagne dont il est épris depuis plus de 6 mois. Charléne Wittstock a rencontré le Pince Souverain lors d'une manifestation sportive de natation précisément à Monaco ou elle remporta le 200 métres dos. Ancienne nageuse de haut niveau, elle représenta l'Afrique du Sud aux Jeux Olympiques de Sydney en 2000. Leur idylle avait été dévoilé lors des Jeux Olympiques de Turin ou le Prince ne cachait pas son affection pour la ravissante Charléne. AO

I think it's saying that he officially presented Charlene as his girlfriend of 6 months at the gala. She met him in 2000 where she swam for South Africa. I can't make out the last sentence.

The last sentence says that the romance between Charlene and prince Albert has been revealed during the olympic games in turino and that PA made no secret of the fact that he loves charlene.

Thanks Ode. I need an intensive refresher course in French.

If you want some interesting reading go to the RBF and start with post 324 of someone who was at the weekend events. Seems the people of Monaco do not approve of Charlene. I wouldn't believe everything written. It's being said they will announce an engagement first weekend in June, however another poster said Albert will be at Amherst giving a speech.

the news of PA and CW engagement is just like the news of PA would engage with Claudia, Tasha, Alicia, etc...

By the way, pic of CW on the official Soiree du Grand Prix de F1 de Monaco yesterday evening, CW looks like Alicia Warlick!!!

How about the news of P. Caroline is having 2nd baby with Ernest!!!!!!
It's mouth to mouth as a gossip.

I still believe that CW is a girlfriend of PA during car racing. CW is still being with PA again until she receive money from Paris-Match which PA and CW are sueing for "pre-hooneymoon" pictures in Maldieve.

Think about it, if PA wants to choose CW, Paris-Match will say "why PA sues us, we reported the true story of what we saw in Maldieve." ....it will be as shame on PA.

Why PA sue Paris-Match!!!!

Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock

May 28, 2006; Monaco Automobile Club following the F1 Grand Prix
(Abaca)

Last edited:
ok, now I really think this relationship is serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom