The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 07:02 AM
Serene Highness

The Grand Prix Historique last weekend.

Old 05-23-2006, 07:15 AM
Aristocracy

After reading her comments to the press and seeing the way she plays to the camera, I now know why Prince Rainier was so guarded regarding Alberts relationship.

Old 05-23-2006, 08:11 AM
Gentry

I really hope they get married so people including myself can stop speculating everytime we see him with a woman on his side. I think they look great together. It is quite exhausting. Is he is he not, are they are they not, all those questions each time he is photographed with an unknown woman. All the best to them.
Old 05-23-2006, 08:11 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryellen1539
After reading her comments to the press and seeing the way she plays to the camera, I now know why Prince Rainier was so guarded regarding Alberts relationship.
They look a little like they are dressed to go to two different places. CW goes for a casual look in dress and hairstyle , while PA is dapper in his sports jacket....
Rainier was guarded about the relationships PA had.
CW is very unique in speech and appearance.....
Old 05-23-2006, 08:13 AM
Nobility

I get the impression Albert appreciates unpretentious women. I think that is refreshing.

Might anyone see any other 'positive' commonalities amongst the women Albert has dated (for longer than a month or more than one event :)).
Old 05-23-2006, 08:17 AM
Aristocracy

CW is very unpretentious until she opens her mouth.

She loves to talk to the press about her soul mate.
Old 05-23-2006, 09:01 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by teense
CW is very unpretentious until she opens her mouth.She loves to talk to the press about her soul mate.
Please, do not misunderstand my proceeding comment to mean I do or do not endorse her...

While I think some of the alleged comments she has made may have been a bit inappropriate, I cannot help but think given that everyone she comes in contact with these days is fishing for information from her. The few comments we have heard from her are still very marginal considering all the opportunities she has to comment.

Should she be in love, no doubt she probably wants to shout it to the world (most people would want to too). However, she cannot. IMO, I think it must be a stifling experience, which on the whole, I think she has faired relatively well with. ...just my two cents :)
Old 05-23-2006, 09:47 AM
Gentry

Quote:
They look a little like they are dressed to go to two different places. CW goes for a casual look in dress and hairstyle , while PA is dapper in his sports jacket....
Rainier was guarded about the relationships PA had.
CW is very unique in speech and appearance.....
CW is very unique in speech and appearance.... what you mean?
Old 05-23-2006, 05:45 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pama
CW is very unique in speech and appearance.... what you mean?
I mean that she is unique in the fact that most ladies on a date with a guy would wear make-up and have their hair brushed . I think she is very fascinating because she prefers a very natural look. She shows her inner-confidence in this way. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her appearance--I just find her choices to be unique and intriguing. Obviously PA enjoys her appearance.
In speech, while most of PA's girlfriends or the former girlfriends of other European princes don't give interviews(Until they get engaged) --she feels confident enough to be interviewed by Paris Match and pose for their cover. She is proud and does not shirk away from the camera. She expressed her personal views on education, etc.. Now she has given us an inkling on how the Princely PR office runs during the last interview"they analyze everything". I just find her confidence fascinating. Once again--nothing is wrong--she's just being herself.
She is a unique person in my view.
I respect others views and opinions.
Old 05-23-2006, 06:08 PM
Gentry

Talking

Quote:
I mean that she is unique in the fact that most ladies on a date with a guy would wear make-up and have their hair brushed . I think she is very fascinating because she prefers a very natural look. She shows her inner-confidence in this way. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her appearance--I just find her choices to be unique and intriguing. Obviously PA enjoys her appearance.
In speech, while most of PA's girlfriends or the former girlfriends of other European princes don't give interviews(Until they get engaged) --she feels confident enough to be interviewed by Paris Match and pose for their cover. She is proud and does not shirk away from the camera. She expressed her personal views on education, etc.. Now she has given us an inkling on how the Princely PR office runs during the last interview"they analyze everything". I just find her confidence fascinating. Once again--nothing is wrong--she's just being herself.
She is a unique person in my view.
I respect others views and opinions.
Teese Please that is because she is Poooor from a poor unsophisticated family.
Old 05-23-2006, 06:16 PM
Imperial Majesty

This is supposed to be a thread about current events; if there aren't any current events to talk about, feel free to wait until there are. Speculation about why Charlene Wittstock feels the way she does is really not productive.

Elspeth

Monaco moderator
Old 05-23-2006, 06:18 PM
Courtier

On the Italian mag "Chi" there are pics (not official) of Charlene in teh Palace gardens with Albert.
Old 05-23-2006, 06:31 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
On the Italian mag "Chi" there are pics (not official) of Charlene in teh Palace gardens with Albert.
Or really can you post it please.
Old 05-23-2006, 08:09 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
CW is very unpretentious until she opens her mouth.

She loves to talk to the press about her soul mate.
She does seem to like to tell the press about what a good match she is for him.

LOL -- I'd like to point one other thing, but Albert has taken other women to events and has been photographed with them CW is not the first to sit in that spot (remember NC sitting in the royal box at the tennis match).

Best to them, but I'll just wait to see what happens with this one.:)
Old 05-23-2006, 11:10 PM
Aristocracy

I agree Lillia with your comments, Charlene is not the only female PA has taken to special events and a guest of the Palace. Claudia Schiffer also was a guest along with Alicia Warlick in the past. So if he decides to take this relationship any farther, best of luck to them both. :)
Old 05-24-2006, 02:49 AM
Gentry

I just have to make a silly observation-could'nt help myself.
Is anyone reminded of Charlene Wittstock and Prince Albert evertime they see the actors liev schreiber and Naomi Watts together? Judge for yourself.
Source: gettyimages
Paris Match

Old 05-24-2006, 03:28 AM
Serene Highness

you're right, there is a resemblance! Especially the women!
I have to say that on this particular picture, Albert and Charlene come across as a sweet well-matched couple!! whow knew?!
Old 05-24-2006, 06:26 AM
Aristocracy

No matter how Charlene is presented I still feel if she and Albert marry that she will be a disgrace to the memory of Princess Grace.

I also believe that she is counting on his age and money to help make her a "Merry Widow".
Old 05-24-2006, 09:23 AM
Commoner

hello there everyone. i have enjoyed reading comments that people have posted and hope to continue to do so. so keep posting!I believe Albert needs to find someone his own age . Women have been able to have kids in their 40s, and rarely their 50s. But this is Alberts decision .
Old 05-24-2006, 09:30 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Zenobia
I just have to make a silly observation...
Queen Zenobia, you are right on target with this one.

Closed Thread