The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2006, 05:36 PM
Gentry

Something is missing about her I don't know what it is.She look better done she did in her olympic pictures.You should all know by now PA is akay with grandma and her father running their mouth off when he was at the north pole then nothing she will say to the press will be a problem with him if MM of Norway can be a princess then she can too.There is no longer a standed or requirement on who is suitable to be a princess any more.

Old 05-21-2006, 05:58 PM
Courtier

The red print in a previous post does say that she would be attending the Grand Prix. Subesequent pictures show she was there.

Stellad

Old 05-21-2006, 06:29 PM
Gentry

Has Albert taken any other woman to the Grand Prix? He looks happier than I've seen him in a long, long time. If he loves her then I'm very happy for him. As my mother always said: looks are only skin deep but you don't know the personality of people until you know them. We don't know Charlene.
Old 05-21-2006, 06:43 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnightsky
Has Albert taken any other woman to the Grand Prix? He looks happier than I've seen him in a long, long time. If he loves her then I'm very happy for him. As my mother always said: looks are only skin deep but you don't know the personality of people until you know them. We don't know Charlene.
he took tasha de vasconcelos if i'm not mistaken.
Old 05-21-2006, 06:47 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghislaine
Well, if the PR office indeed happens to read this: Would somebody please wander over to PA and knock some sense into the man? Pretty, pretty please? I'll even beg on my knees if it helps...

G.
Thanks for the laugh.
Old 05-21-2006, 06:48 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by pama
...if MM of Norway can be a princess then she can too.There is no longer a standed or requirement on who is suitable to be a princess any more.
You are absolutely right about this. When you look at it from that point of view, CW is suitable to be princess of monaco.:( I might add that at least MM kept her mouth shut.
Old 05-21-2006, 06:54 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellad
The red print in a previous post does say that she would be attending the Grand Prix. Subesequent pictures show she was there.

Stellad
It wasn't the Grand Prix. That takes place next week. This a minor event: the grand Prix historique. Next week is much bigger: more people, more traffic jams and lots of high profile guests. Caro is usually there with her family. If CW is still there, it would be interesting to see how they interact. If not, I think she should wonder about how much soul those mates have in common...
Old 05-21-2006, 06:56 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
he took tasha de vasconcelos if i'm not mistaken.
yup, I think so too. She was at the tennis as well and she moderated the Red Cross tombola when Prince Rainier was there. I think there was even a pic of all 3 of them in the local paper.
Old 05-21-2006, 07:43 PM
Aristocracy

Paca, If you see her around town, or "hear any insider news", Please let us know your impressions...:(

I am troubled by the way she talks so much about the relationship. Her blabbing started in 2000 and won't quit. It's ok to PA since things are going well.
If/when they marry, She will continue to blab her mouth during the inevitable hard times, too. If she talks about her satisfaction, she will conversely make her disatisfaction known too.
She has already revealed the palace PR workings ("...they analyze everything...") during her latest interview.

I think she is a loose cannon that will never learn the meaning of discretion.
This tendency can cause hurt....
Old 05-21-2006, 08:08 PM
Serene Highness

I doubt that I shall see her, since I tend to keep away from these masses that are rolling over us once a year (for many the GP is a good reason to be drunk for 4 days and try and hit on as many women as possible. Last year there was a huge scandal about flown in prostitutes for the yachts in the harbour. So really not where a regular "housewife" would find her entertainment. Besides everything costs double.... It's cheaper to watch it on TV and go to the Friday morning freeby with the kids (our compensation for the 4 day noise polution, which is btw sometimes louder where I live, then at the actual race course. Same with the fireworks. Must be the echoing from the buildings)

As to CWs blabbing: maybe PA likes to have an "open" relationship At least the tabloids won't be running out of work and we can be sure that no one will have a close look at what he is really doing in his job. (maybe that's what he wants)
Old 05-21-2006, 08:23 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
.... Next week is much bigger: more people, more traffic jams and lots of high profile guests. Caro is usually there with her family. If CW is still there, it would be interesting to see how they interact. If not, I think she should wonder about how much soul those mates have in common...
Good insight, Paca.
Old 05-21-2006, 08:53 PM
Aristocracy

Someone with a zoom go to the Monaco Grand Prix thread that has the photos. The photo where Charlene is showing her left hand. Is there a ring?
Old 05-21-2006, 08:54 PM
Aristocracy

This is the relationship PA wants. He seems to be ecstatic about this woman and she seems to feel the same. I am sure his sisters and family want the same for him, his happiness. To be honest, it does not matter what people think about this woman. PA makes the decision who he wants to be with. Charlene is a very compassionate and refreshing woman and this seems to be the type of personality Albert enjoys most. So if she is the one, all anyone can do is wish them the very best. Being annoyed about this relationship is not going to stop PA from being in her company. I stopped nitpicking PA's love affairs years ago. :)
Old 05-21-2006, 09:57 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynda
This is the relationship PA wants. He seems to be ecstatic about this woman and she seems to feel the same. I am sure his sisters and family want the same for him, his happiness. To be honest, it does not matter what people think about this woman. PA makes the decision who he wants to be with. Charlene is a very compassionate and refreshing woman and this seems to be the type of personality Albert enjoys most. So if she is the one, all anyone can do is wish them the very best. Being annoyed about this relationship is not going to stop PA from being in her company. I stopped nitpicking PA's love affairs years ago. :)
She talks too much but he will continue on with her like he did with his past train wrecks.
Old 05-21-2006, 10:17 PM
Gentry

Do any of you think she look like Princess Grace.He said he wants to marry a woman that is like his mother
How tall is CW? her shoulders are like a man.
Old 05-21-2006, 10:20 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
It wasn't the Grand Prix. That takes place next week. This a minor event: the grand Prix historique. Next week is much bigger: more people, more traffic jams and lots of high profile guests. Caro is usually there with her family. If CW is still there, it would be interesting to see how they interact. If not, I think she should wonder about how much soul those mates have in common...
Heavens...two days off the board and look what happens!!
I couldn't find the post of who asked...but I took a closer look at the photos and no rings on CW's finger(s).

Paca -- good point. But it is interesting that he actually brought her to MC even if it isn't for one of the "big" events. I wonder how long she'll be there; I can't imagine it would be for more than a few days without creating a media frenzy.
Old 05-21-2006, 10:26 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by pama
Do any of you think she look like Princess Grace.He said he wants to marry a woman that is like his mother
How tall is CW? her shoulders are like a man.
i think she's like 5'9''-5'10'' (Gracie was 5'7'') and yeah swimmers bodies tend to be very..manly..i guess for lack of better word.
Old 05-21-2006, 10:33 PM
Courtier

If PA married CW it would end any illusions that MC will get a new Pss Grace. Charlene reflects Albert's taste in women not Rainier's, which is fine. He and his father have totally different characters. Some people will be very disappointed if he marries her but at least people could move on.
Old 05-22-2006, 12:04 AM
Serene Highness

Gosh, Charlene looks so old for her age. But they do look happy in the photos.
Old 05-22-2006, 12:38 AM
Gentry

P. Albert never said that he wants to marry with a woman who looks like his mother. John Lehman (Albert's cousin) said to him that P. Albert will marry with a woman because he loves her and she loves him, but not because she wants to be a princess of Monaco.

Read CNN Larry King interview. But I'm not sure what day.

Closed Thread