Charlene Wittstock Current Events 2 : April 2006 - June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
paca said:
the first not so positive article about them http://www.bild.t-online.de/BTO/index.html
I used "Babel Fish" to translate but still don't understand some of it.
They say in the article Charlene is a "anti-aschenputtel."
What does that mean?
Thank You so much Paca--:)
Its good to read a different point of view.

By Stefan hauck
Monaco - fairy tales become sometimes true. But really only sometimes. In this case for example not: Because indifferently, as the relationship between the Schwimmsportlerin Charlene Wittstock (28) and the dwarf state State of Albert II. goes out - Charlene is not Cinderella, to the Aschenputtel is suited it not.

The rest of the article gives serious points to consider whether the match is a healthy one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aschenputtel is the German titel of Cinderella.

I haven't seen her and I haven't seen anymore pic. The mare nostrum is here. I suppose if she was attending, after her official outing the local paper would show a picture.

I don't think we can say anymore that any woman is unsuitable to be the princess of monaco with Albert in charge. Charlene makes him look old, bald and fat but he doesn't have the personal consciousness to know this and he never will. Someone also mentioned that she is scandal-free. At this point, it is the best we can hope for. I still feel it's a train-wreck waiting to happen but...whatever.:rolleyes:

It's time to close this thread. You can find the new one here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom