The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 06:23 PM
Gentry

Charlene and albert from abaca press
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	499552.jpg
Views:	2141
Size:	136.9 KB
ID:	245849   Click image for larger version

Name:	499554.jpg
Views:	1735
Size:	147.0 KB
ID:	245850   Click image for larger version

Name:	499556.jpg
Views:	542
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	245851   Click image for larger version

Name:	499557.jpg
Views:	2017
Size:	134.2 KB
ID:	245852  

Old 05-28-2006, 06:25 PM
Aristocracy

I was way off!
CW is here to stay!!
Looks like its a done deal. I had guessed she left town--

Old 05-28-2006, 06:30 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by teense
I was way off!
CW is here to stay!!
Looks like its a done deal. I had guessed she left town--
she still look a mess just please give her a comb. That will be my wedding gift to her.But you know she is slowing growning on me
Old 05-28-2006, 06:31 PM
Gentry

I'm very surprised too. However, I wonder why she is here, may be because...
1. For PA, it is very ugly and impolite to let CW goes home without attending any luxury event.

2. PA and CW already sue magazine about "pre-hooney moon", so both of them must contact to each other probably 2-3 months until they get money from that magazine.

3 I still believe that PA revenges NC. by using CW.
Old 05-28-2006, 06:43 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
though with ernst she seemed to be having a ball, but it's not hard because ernst is who he is.
Yes ad he had at least a drink or two judging by the glasses in front of him. Whatever happened to giving up drinking? Didn't he admit that he had a problem with it?
Old 05-28-2006, 06:53 PM
Majesty

Well I still don't know where the problem is. To me she really looked great today. I liked her outfit at the Grand Prix, remember she was just a guest on the balcony, nothing official, so her outfit was absolutly suitable for that event. And the dress she wore at the yacht was also great imo.
Also her hair, what's wrong with it? Caroline and Stephanie sometimes have the same hairstyle, not brushed or whatever. I think it is absolutly okay, she's not 50 or 60. For her age her style is absolutly fine with me. In the end it's all a matter of taste. And Albert seems to like it.
Old 05-28-2006, 06:54 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sriwadee
I'm very surprised too. However, I wonder why she is here, may be because...
1. For PA, it is very ugly and impolite to let CW goes home without attending any luxury event.

2. PA and CW already sue magazine about "pre-hooney moon", so both of them must contact to each other probably 2-3 months until they get money from that magazine.

3 I still believe that PA revenges NC. by using CW.
bigger version last two pic She is here to say This can not be a prize for just visiting monaco [ the couple arrived late and discussed for almost two hours left at 2.30 am guest of team renault. abaca press
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	499551.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	136.0 KB
ID:	245855  
Old 05-28-2006, 07:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Well I still don't know where the problem is. To me she really looked great today. I liked her outfit at the Grand Prix, remember she was just a guest on the balcony, nothing official, so her outfit was absolutly suitable for that event. And the dress she wore at the yacht was also great imo.
Also her hair, what's wrong with it? Caroline and Stephanie sometimes have the same hairstyle, not brushed or whatever. I think it is absolutly okay, she's not 50 or 60. For her age her style is absolutly fine with me. In the end it's all a matter of taste. And Albert seems to like it.
Amen to that.... and thank you... I was about to say the same...:)
Old 05-28-2006, 07:06 PM
Majesty

More new pics. They both look great and they surely make a beautiful couple imo... MaxPP / Newscom

Quote:
©MCP/MAXPPP ; MONACO 2006/05/28. Prince Albert and girlfriend Charlene Wittstock attend the Automobile Club Gala at the Sportng Club of Monaco.
Old 05-28-2006, 07:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

MONACO 2006/05/28. Prince Albert and girlfriend Charlene Wittstock arrive to attend the Automobile Club Gala at the Sportng Club of Monaco. Bigger photos MAX PHOTOS by NEWS.COM
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	maxphotos023978.jpg
Views:	1884
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	245867   Click image for larger version

Name:	maxphotos023984.jpg
Views:	509
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	245868   Click image for larger version

Name:	maxphotos023985.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	245869   Click image for larger version

Name:	maxphotos023986.jpg
Views:	475
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	245870  

Name:	maxphotos023996.jpg
Views:	1586
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	245871  
Old 05-28-2006, 07:11 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
They both look great and they surely make a beautiful couple
Yes, I think she looks lovely in those pics...
Old 05-28-2006, 07:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Heavens, they look wonderful together....
... can't wait to see Charlene with Stephanie ....:p
Old 05-28-2006, 09:38 PM
Serene Highness

My 2 cents:

With the light colored dress, she definitely needs a new hairdo. It doens't go with the elegant style of the dress.

She definitely stepped it up in the black dress! I dare say she looks like a lady. Only her posture is off.

I agree that a princess can be made with money and effort and time. If Charlene is the one, we should all expect a big transformation.
Old 05-28-2006, 11:04 PM
Aristocracy

I think she looks very pretty. Hey guys face it, she is the one PA wants to be with. He introduced her to some of his staff and if they do not accept her, they will never tell him. They know not to! Remember he is the head of state and PA will never listen to anyone. I really think he likes this woman and she feels the same. Once again, time will tell. If she becomes the princess bride, it is not going to be easy. It is more to being a princess than looking elegant. So let's wait and see what happens.

I am keeping an open mind :)
Old 05-28-2006, 11:24 PM

She is cute enough. Princes' girlfriends who marry them always undergo a makeover of some sort. Look at Mary Donaldson, Letizia Ortiz, Camilla. Look at Diana Spencer even. They ring up some fashion editor and voila, Royal Princess Extraordinaire! Like magic. If that is Charlene's future, she will transform nicely. It's not the most important thing, but people seem to expect that from princesses (anyone in the public eye, truly) so that is what they give us. That's what sells. That's what gets the dollars rolling in for the charities. It's all part of the package.
Old 05-28-2006, 11:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Charlene looks relaxed and very at ease in the spotlight. Good for her. Now if someone can please direct her to a top hairdresser to fix her hair plus a walking coach for her horrible posture.

Princess Charlene, hmm, that has a nice ring to it.:)
Old 05-28-2006, 11:38 PM

I see everyone feels very differently about this dress: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...9&d=1148851246 (abaca)
I have to say that I like it. It is a good choice for her skintone and figure. I noticed at the Grand Prix she was wearing a concha belt, possibly from Ralph Lauren Blue Label. She seems very young. How old is she? Has anyone posted any sort of brief bio on her?
Old 05-28-2006, 11:44 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
I see everyone feels very differently about this dress: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...9&d=1148851246 (abaca)
I have to say that I like it. It is a good choice for her skintone and figure. I noticed at the Grand Prix she was wearing a concha belt, possibly from Ralph Lauren Blue Label. She seems very young. How old is she? Has anyone posted any sort of brief bio on her?
she's 28. only six years older than Andrea and her mum is Albie's age.
Old 05-28-2006, 11:46 PM
Serene Highness

Charlene is a very lucky girl. Even if she is PA's "right now" girl as opposed to "Mrs. Right" she is undoubtedly having a great time in Paris and Monaco, meeting new people and trying new things.
Old 05-28-2006, 11:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Her dress, from what I can see of it, looks lovely. But I wish she would have done something with her hair. It looks so messy with that pretty dress; plus her finger is near her mouth. I know she still is his girlfriend, but if one aware they are being photographed one should know to keep their fingers away from their mouths. It looks tacky.

Closed Thread