Charlene Wittstock Current Events 1 : March 2006 - April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tiawanika

Gentry
City
oosaka
Country
Japan
As much as she is probably not very popular here and in light of the recent photos of them in the Maldives shouldnt she get her own thread.....

Post all things Charlene Wittstock in this thread:)

Okay so i will repost the pics in this thread...

Eastnews - Part 1

EXCLUSIVE-Prince Albert of Monaco celebrates his 48 th birthday with friends and his South African girlfriend, Charlene Wittstock in Maldives on march 14, 2006. No Credit,

rhqvs1.jpg
rhqvsk.jpg
rhqvt2.jpg
rhqvth.jpg
rhqvwj.jpg
rhqvwx.jpg

rhrbsw.jpg
rhrc5t.jpg
rhs4qq.jpg

Charlene Wittstock

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Charlene Lynette Wittstock (born January 25, 1978) is a former South African Olympic swimmer and Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, who raised to fame because she was accompanying Albert II, Prince of Monaco at the opening ceremony of the 2006 Winter Olympics. This fueled speculations that she could be the new girlfriend of the Prince, and a potential future Princess of Monaco.
She was a member of the Women's 4x100m Medley South African team at the 2000 Summer Olympics, which finished fifth.

Last edited:
Take a look at her posing(leaning into him-we see their backs) with PA in the Eastnews picture....Gleefully posing!

tbhrc said:
Just a little tip.... You should always credit the pics you post even if it is obvious where they come from... And you're only allowed to post 20% of an article because of copyright rules... Otherwise mods will probably delete this... Just a little tip... ;)

thanks.. ....

Alberto de Mónaco está enamorado de una deportista sudafricana de 28 años
Novia%20del%20principe%20alberto%20de%20monaco.jpg

Imagen tomada de diezminutos.wanadoo.es
1 de marzo de 2006.- Una deportista rubia, alta y con ojos azules es la chica que tiene embobado al principe Alberto de Mónaco. Se trata de Charlene Lynette Wittstock, quien no ha tenido reparo en decir que cuando lo ve le tiemblan las rodiallas y que Alberto es "simplemente fantástico".
La sudafricana, de 28 años, guarda el mismo tipo que la madre de Alberto, la recordada actriz estadounidense Grace Kelly. Se dice que el compromiso será anunciado en abril cuando él regrese de una expedición al Polo Norte

I like her ... can't see anything wrong with her....:)

teense said:
Take a look at her posing(leaning into him-we see their backs) with PA in the Eastnews picture....Gleefully posing!

Well they are on vacation...I don't know if that is a press photographer or not. I can't see her hands to see if she is wearing a ring... Did this kind of thing happen with Alicia too?

They seem to be actually posing for some of the pictures. Makes me wonder if he's doing this for a reason ie to introduce her to the public.

BurberryBrit said:
They seem to be actually posing for some of the pictures. Makes me wonder if he's doing this for a reason ie to introduce her to the public.

I was thinking the same thing. Has he ever "posed" for photos with any of his other lady friends?
It looks like an official photographer not just a friend taking photos at a birthday party. But as others have quoted that the Rose Ball will be a good indication of the relationship between them.

Then again didn't he take Alicia Warlick to the Rose Ball?

Charlene Wittstock

Does anyone know anything about Charlene's past? Has she ever dated anyone famous before? And, how does she make a living? I really want to know!

According to an article I read in a local magazine she previously dated two South African rugby players (HD Ackerman and Andre Snyman) and as for work, I think she runs swimming clinics at schools. They article didn't really mention much else.

More speculation: since he spent his birthday with her and friends, maybe this was his way of introducing her to some people in his life, and getting their perception of her. (Perhaps the same people the singer Sonique said didn't think she was good enough for him.) Either way, he's introducing her to people.

michelle said:
I like her ... can't see anything wrong with her....:)

I agree. She reminds me a bit of Italian model Federica Fontana. (Liberonews)

definately posing, why else would they be allowing photographers with them. geez he was out of high school before she was born-oh well better for breeding i suppose. i mean no offense i'm sure she's lovely. guess the real test will be how she gets along with his sisters, wouldn't u love to be a fly on the wall at that meeting.

What do you think is in that little brown leather thing hanging around Prince Albert's neck? Cell phone, cash, passport?

Glass-case I think if that's the name of the little box in which you put you glasses.

Kisses

I hope

I really hope it is the real thing... I hope they marry and have children !

He can't choose a lady of his own age in order to get children !
I will say that contrarily to what most people here think, I think she is handsome and likeable; sorry

First the announcement was supposed to come the day of his birthday...I think it is all speculation,

Kisses

Can you guys imagine Her Serene Highness Princess Charlene of Monaco?
okayyy its just a dream:p

Stranger things have happened! Maybe he sees that in her. But some of us (myself included) don't. . .

Only future will tell who is she for him. I see nothing special in her right now, but may be she has something in her personality, way of behaving or speak, voice, gestures, smell etc., which attracted Albert. The pictures are not able to show a real person. Besides her appearance polishing will not be a big problem, just will take a little time. Good dentists, stylists, cosmetologists, masseurs and so on. Remember how common girls Mary and Mette-Marit will turn out in beauty swans within a quite short time - one year. When you put money in any, more or less, pretty girl you will get the perfect results - picture of beauty;)
...Another problem is her capability to win his everlasting love&attention and sympathies of Monaco inhabitants, keep good relationships with his family member and other Royal houses... Will see...

Time alone will tell who Albert will marry. If this is the girl and she makes him happy then so be it. Earlier posts indicated that he met her for the first time when she was 23. If Albert wants to have (legitimate) children of his own then he is always going to marry a woman of child-bearing years. Someone else posted that perhaps Nicole came out with the paternity case because of CW being on the scene. All this I must say is pure speculation. We will have to watch this space.

I hope that Albert does marry Charlene. Look at all we'll be able to discuss: the engagement ring, engagement party, her clothes, makeup, hair, shoes, her wedding dress, the wedding ................. and their eventual children. Plus her interaction with Caroline and Stephanie! Sounds refreshing to me as there really doesn't seem to be much to discuss with the other royals.

I've just thought what if they choose the secret marriage in Las Vegas or private ceremony in the tight family circle? Everything is possible looking at the last events :cool: I don't know why, but last days I become convinced that it will be an extremely modern wedding...no traditions...no rituals...no long and serious preparation period. And then you can be deadly disappointed! :D :D :D

AquaMarine said:
I've just thought what if they choose the secret marriage in Las Vegas or private ceremony in the tight family circle? Everything is possible looking at the last events :cool: I don't know why, but last days I become convinced that it will be an extremely modern wedding...no traditions...no rituals...no long and serious preparation period. And then you can be deadly disappointed! :D :D :D

Well, I don't think they could/would have a runaway-wedding like Stephanie had with Adans Peres in Switzerland. It was unusual even for 'just a princess' like Steph. Albert ins Monaco's soverain ... it would be official, no matter how 'big' it would be it would still be official...:)

Ohh, and by the way...no I don't have any insights about if it is going to happen or not...not yet ;) ....but I'm opening up my ears a bit more now...;):p:)

AquaMarine said:
Only future will tell who is she for him. I see nothing special in her right now, but may be she has something in her personality, way of behaving or speak, voice, gestures, smell etc., which attracted Albert. The pictures are not able to show a real person. Besides her appearance polishing will not be a big problem, just will take a little time. Good dentists, stylists, cosmetologists, masseurs and so on. Remember how common girls Mary and Mette-Marit will turn out in beauty swans within a quite short time - one year. When you put money in any, more or less, pretty girl you will get the perfect results - picture of beauty;)
...Another problem is her capability to win his everlasting love&attention and sympathies of Monaco inhabitants, keep good relationships with his family member and other Royal houses... Will see...

As a former olympic competitor she must possess quite a lot of self-discipline. Something very important for a future princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom