The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 02:58 PM
Heir Apparent

sweet one of Albert & Charlene

(from BilletBladet)

Old 03-23-2006, 03:06 PM
Serene Highness

Do you think she has met Stephanie and Caroline?

Old 03-23-2006, 03:50 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18
Do you think she has met Stephanie and Caroline?
Strangely enough; I don't think so...maybe this weekend.
Old 03-23-2006, 03:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklady1991
Strangely enough; I don't think so...maybe this weekend.
I think they'll get along quite well, specially with Steph I'd say:)
Old 03-23-2006, 03:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Her body is very very similar to Steph's...
Old 03-23-2006, 03:56 PM
Nobility

Someone correct me if i'm wrong but I think in order to marry caroline ernst had to get permision from the Queen . I believe I read that somewhre but can't remember where. And this is why they are saying he need the queens permisssion for conversion.
Old 03-23-2006, 04:10 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by seto
Someone correct me if i'm wrong but I think in order to marry caroline ernst had to get permision from the Queen . I believe I read that somewhre but can't remember where. And this is why they are saying he need the queens permisssion for conversion.
i think it's maybe because ernst is related to the queen and was in the line of succession to the english throne.
Old 03-23-2006, 04:28 PM
Aristocracy

Do you really think that Prince Albert would wait till this weekend at the Rose Ball to introduce Charlene to his sisters? I think it would be a nice time to introduce her to Monaco.
Old 03-23-2006, 04:36 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryellen1539
Do you really think that Prince Albert would wait till this weekend at the Rose Ball to introduce Charlene to his sisters? I think it would be a nice time to introduce her to Monaco.
Don't know really - could be they already met. At least Stephanie and Charlene as Steph lives in Monaco.
Old 03-23-2006, 04:45 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
Don't know really - could be they already met. At least Stephanie and Charlene as Steph lives in Monaco.
Do we have any proof that Charlene has been with Al in Monaco (in this latest round of dating)?
Old 03-23-2006, 04:50 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklady1991
Do we have any proof that Charlene has been with Al in Monaco (in this latest round of dating)?
Not a proof but that doesn't exclude the possibility that she was. Not every single step they make is followed ( thank god :) )
Old 03-23-2006, 05:33 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
Not a proof but that doesn't exclude the possibility that she was. Not every single step they make is followed ( thank god :) )
True...but he is followed everywhere...someone would have seen something at some time...with PA you just never know.
Old 03-23-2006, 06:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Albert and Charlene on vacation Part 4 - Chi
Nice trunks honey and a few words to go with them.
Oh! say, can you see, by the dawn's early light, What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming? Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight, O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming? And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air, Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there. Oh! say, does that Star-Spangled Banner yet wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?
Old 03-23-2006, 06:27 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_platinum
sweet one of Albert & Charlene
Is anyone able to translate the rest of the article?
http://www.billedbladet.dk/default.a...ails&Item=3891

Ann
Old 03-23-2006, 10:31 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Albert and Charlene on vacation Part 5 - Chi
she needs some boobage, she looks like a man in a bikini......

Anyone else wonder what will happen with the relationship between the Grimaldis and the US if CW is really the `princess in waiting`. will that relationship become irrelevant??? and will the Princess Grace awards which are held in New york still carry any weight with the media???? just asking :)
Old 03-23-2006, 10:37 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Albert and Charlene on vacation Part 4 - Chi
hmmmmmmmmmmmm [ed] where does one buy these shorts??. i always thought PA was kinda attractive out of 10 i would have given him a 7 and half but right now he is dancing around 2/10. and CW aint helping...lmao
Old 03-23-2006, 11:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiawanika
she needs some boobage, she looks like a man in a bikini......

Anyone else wonder what will happen with the relationship between the Grimaldis and the US if CW is really the `princess in waiting`. will that relationship become irrelevant??? and will the Princess Grace awards which are held in New york still carry any weight with the media???? just asking :)
Charlene has a major swimmers body. Those incredibly broad muscular shoulders and chest and very straight undefined waist.

Some might find it attractive while others may not. Doesn't bother me. All I care about is that Charlene gets rid of the two toned skunk highlights and fixes her teeth when she has a chance.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:20 PM
Gentry

i guess i am not the only one who gets their buttons pushed the wrong way by all things CW. maybe in time she will grow on me for now she is just mehhh, absolutely nothing unique about her, her type can be found anywhere. i cant wait to see her first tv interview, i hope she has something more to say than how she met PA and went on a night out of town with her.....and swimming.
Old 03-24-2006, 05:15 AM
Royal Highness

I hope she's going to be there tomorrow - with all the family ! :)
Old 03-24-2006, 07:55 AM
Aristocracy

It makes me feel ill at ease to see a Head of State of a foreign country wearing swim trunks made of my National Flag..... Its a time of war and our colors should fly with dignity....
Just my feelings......:(

Closed Thread