Charlene Wittstock Current Events 1 : March 2006 - April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tamarindi said:
Linda Lacoste is [SIZE=-1]married to his lawyer (and good friend) Thierry Lacoste[/SIZE]
That is correct and they have been together for quite a while. As far as I know there was never more then friendship between LL and PA. Sorry for not having pointed this out before. I thought most people knew that Thierry is his lawyer and Linda the wife. ( she accompanied PA to Cannes one year without her husband).

The woman Albert was on the the boat with last summer look like the woman on is expedition team I don't know how to post photos sorry, but you can find it in post #23 albert pole expedition thread.Let me know what you guys think when you find it.

I totally agree Pama--that was my first thought. She must be a scientist who was helping him with the North Pole studies. Could she be the one from the Crazy Horse photo?

Linda Lacoste used to play in French sitcoms like "Helene et les garçons" but she's australian.

teense said:
I totally agree Pama--that was my first thought. She must be a scientist who was helping him with the North Pole studies. Could she be the one from the Crazy Horse photo?

Should we be assuming that PA is romantically involved with every woman he meets? Heavens, we nearly started rumors about Linda Lacoste...

pinklady1991 said:
Should we be assuming that PA is romantically involved with every woman he meets? Heavens, we nearly started rumors about Linda Lacoste...
Yes, we better cool it....
If we think he has a romance with this woman at the North Pole and then has a romance with CW on a safari the following week in South Africa, it would have him romancing on (nearly) both poles of the earth...
Even PA couldn't do this just in less than one month....

Last edited:
teense said:
Yes, we better cool it....
If we think he has a romance with this woman at the North Pole and then has a romance with CW on a safari the following week in South Africa, it would have him romancing on (nearly) both poles of the earth...
Even PA couldn't do this just in less than one month....

Cool it?? Gee Whiz. Now this could be fun, comparing Annabelle with Charlene. After checking out her web site, my money is on Annabelle.

maryellen1539 said:
Cool it?? Gee Whiz. Now this could be fun, comparing Annabelle with Charlene. After checking out her web site, my money is on Annabelle.
Maryellen --I couldn't resist.. (Hard to be cool) I checked out her website. She is definitely the girl from the boat last summer and CH. Maybe they were just having planning meetings for their North Pole trip.
Now we still cannot jump to conclusions :rolleyes:

teense said:
Maryellen --I couldn't resist.. (Hard to be cool) I checked out her website. She is definitely the girl from the boat last summer and CH. Maybe they were just having planning meetings for their North Pole trip.
Now we still cannot jump to conclusions :rolleyes:

Excellent work, teense...but did she put this info on her website? Remember, Albert just had two very publicized vacations with CW and announced they were suing PM for invasion of privacy. Let's see who is on safari with him. As has been said before, he probably isn't being exlcusive to one person. The other shots could have been a group of friends just hanging out...I don't remember any boat photos that were really lovey-dovey. Albert is probably still playing the field as he's always done.

Pinky,
I think you are right-----He's playing the field. Our old Albie is back!
I think he will be with CW in a couple weeks on the African Safari. Monaco must run on auto-pilot.

Have I just missed it, or has there been nothing new out there regarding Charlene? I understand that Prince Albert has been busy running the country and getting ready for his expedition. But if he is serious about her, where is she?

maryellen1539 said:
Have I just missed it, or has there been nothing new out there regarding Charlene? I understand that Prince Albert has been busy running the country and getting ready for his expedition. But if he is serious about her, where is she?

I think she'll pop up again later this month...he seems to see her once a month: long weekend over New Year's (South Africa); long weekend in February (Torino); long weekend in March (The Maldives). There is a pattern here...probably will see her for a few days on safari.

Hi Pink...Do you think Charlene was the tall blond in New York in November when the he was there for the Princess Grace Foundation dinner?

maryellen1539 said:
Hi Pink...Do you think Charlene was the tall blond in New York in November when the he was there for the Princess Grace Foundation dinner?

Possibly...but then someone would have put two and two together by now. And he didn't take her to the dinner (which he had taken Alicia to) just to the party the night before. Again, he has a predeliction for tall blondes so it could have been anybody. He had just said in a NYT article that he wasn't dating anyone and I want to believe him. I can't imagine any man having enough energy to rule a country, participate in all those sporting events, and chase blondes on several continents. There will always be women around him because of who he is and they will be easily discarded.

The cover of this week's NOVELLA2000. The red strip in the centre/left reads:
"Albert is getting ready for his wedding with CW"
v83cdh.jpg

Here are some pics from this weeks BUNTE

v83d7a.jpg

v83ehk.jpg

v83eig.jpg

v83ejc.jpg

While the photos and magazine articles are interesting and nice and I'm sure boost sales, no official statement has come from the Palace that they are even dating. Well, other than the statement that they are suing Paris Match jointly...but that doesn't count. If there is no news, run some sort of story based on a rumor/speculation to generate one. How many Brangelina wedding stories have been published in the past two months? Bennifer was another one... I don't know about this. You don't wait this long and then rush into something. This could be her PR people just keeping her name out there...any press is good press...but it also could backfire b/c everyone will bring up the Olympics, The Maldives, etc. and that may not be the image they want to portray.

For me, it will very sad if PA chooses CW to be his wife. CW and Eva Sannum (ex-girlfriend of Filip of spain) seem to have same character which is both of them have some bikini photo shoot.

I think PA should pick a good woman with degree and full time job because he is waiting for a woman for so long. And I think many people talk about wife of PA because they care about PA and they want PA has a good wife. So he should not make people disappointment.

By the way, I don't understand that why Monaco's cabinet must protect CW by suing Paris Match about "pre-honeymoon in Malives". I really don't understand.

If he picks any woman who is disqualify to be a princess, Many crown Europe princes will laugh at him. I'd heard that there are many Europe crown princes don't like PA.

If it is true ... I don't think the palace has to officially mention that Prince Albert and Charlene are dating befoe you will hear an engagement announcement. I really do believe that Albert will follow the lead of Felipe of Spain and Phillipe of Belgium and keep his future bride out of the public eye until he is ready to announce an engagement. But, Charlene is already out of the bag.

Well, somebody in Charlene's camp has to be participating with the magazine because Novella has her family pictures (unless these pictures were already published before). From what I've seen of Charlene, she is not a class act. Most of stories I read in the U.S. about Monaco mainly focus on the "scandalous acts" of Grace Kelly's children. I just want to see Albert marry someone (not another Grace Kelly, she was unique, and in a different era) with class that will further enhance Monaco's image. I'm sorry, but Charlene is not it. Charlene has no education, no career, and hardly no chance of making the 2008 Olympics (unless her team just put her on - she didn't even make the Commonwealth games). Hey, but my opinion means nothing.

Actually Charlene's grandmother gave the pics to the press....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom