The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 02:47 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghislaine
Well, more or less back to current affairs (thought not extremely so).
I found a better version of the Crazy Horse photo in the German Freizeit Revue.

For those who are better at recognizing faces as I am: CW or not?

G.
I think it's definately not her.

Old 04-10-2006, 03:12 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
I think PWilliam's girlfriends is a serious one
imo, i think that his girlfriend is tasteful and knows how to act. which is amazing because of all of the attention she is getting and being young. she has been in a couple of magazines here in the states, just think they are not engaged.

Quote:
if she dreamed of olympic fame and never acheived it, where else is it going to come from.
imo, maybe she thinks that becoming prince albert's wife will give her some acheivement. but remember princess grace was a movie star in her prime not someone leaving the limelight

Old 04-10-2006, 05:56 PM
Serene Highness

Foto of Linda Lacoste /clubdofree.fr

I think this is the woman on the crazy horse pic (just lighter coloured hair). I'm sure it is not CW, but not 100% sure it is LL (haven't seen any recent pics of her), but the bonestructure seems more like hers.
Old 04-10-2006, 06:20 PM
Gentry

Who is Linda Lacoste? I am sure the picture is CW she look some what sad in the face,becourse she did not go to the rose ball lol.....
Old 04-10-2006, 08:41 PM
Aristocracy

Is Linda Lacoste married to a friend of PA? Could she be former palace spokeswoman Nadia Lacoste's daughter or daughter in law?
Old 04-10-2006, 09:34 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by pama
Who is Linda Lacoste? I am sure the picture is CW she look some what sad in the face,becourse she did not go to the rose ball lol.....
My German is extrordinarily limited so I'm not sure what the caption says in Ghislaine's post from today.

I did a quick google search and Linda Lacoste is a French actress...she's 38 (dob: Sept. 19, 1966) and currently lives in Paris. (I used the "I'm feeling lucky" option.) I also saw photos of her at some sort of new Pilates machine party in Paris pretty recently and her hair is darker than the girl in the Crazy Horse photos.
Old 04-10-2006, 10:02 PM
Courtier

Linda Lacoste looks like the woman who was on the boat with PA last year, you know the beer belly pictures. She is pretty. Charlene has so much competition. I wonder how long she's going to last?
Old 04-10-2006, 10:14 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
Linda Lacoste looks like the woman who was on the boat with PA last year, you know the beer belly pictures. She is pretty. Charlene has so much competition. I wonder how long she's going to last?
I had the same thought. I don't think it's an overly romantic relationship though (friends with benefits?). She would have been around pre-Charlene and then to see and read all of that...doesn't make sense.
Old 04-10-2006, 10:35 PM
Aristocracy

Linda Lacoste is married to his lawyer (and good friend) Thierry Lacoste
Old 04-10-2006, 10:45 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarindi
when i read this comment it reminded me of carly simon's 'you're so vain'

Well, I hear you went up to Saratoga
And your horse naturally won
Then you flew your Lear jet up to Nova Scotia
To see the total eclipse of the sun
Well, you're where you should be all the time
And when you're not, you're with
Some underworld spy or the wife of a close friend
Wife of a close friend

maybe some may think i have too much faith in him, but i still think he is going to turn out alright. we need to give it some time. he may not marry, but he will be a good ruler, he did, afterall, have the best of teachers

as bon jovi said keep the faith!
Old 04-11-2006, 07:08 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarindi
That is correct and they have been together for quite a while. As far as I know there was never more then friendship between LL and PA. Sorry for not having pointed this out before. I thought most people knew that Thierry is his lawyer and Linda the wife. ( she accompanied PA to Cannes one year without her husband).
Old 04-11-2006, 07:35 AM
Gentry

The woman Albert was on the the boat with last summer look like the woman on is expedition team I don't know how to post photos sorry, but you can find it in post #23 albert pole expedition thread.Let me know what you guys think when you find it.
Old 04-11-2006, 07:41 AM
Aristocracy

I totally agree Pama--that was my first thought. She must be a scientist who was helping him with the North Pole studies. Could she be the one from the Crazy Horse photo?
Old 04-11-2006, 09:08 AM

Linda Lacoste used to play in French sitcoms like "Helene et les garçons" but she's australian.
Old 04-11-2006, 09:51 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by teense
I totally agree Pama--that was my first thought. She must be a scientist who was helping him with the North Pole studies. Could she be the one from the Crazy Horse photo?
Should we be assuming that PA is romantically involved with every woman he meets? Heavens, we nearly started rumors about Linda Lacoste...
Old 04-11-2006, 11:08 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklady1991
Should we be assuming that PA is romantically involved with every woman he meets? Heavens, we nearly started rumors about Linda Lacoste...
Yes, we better cool it....
If we think he has a romance with this woman at the North Pole and then has a romance with CW on a safari the following week in South Africa, it would have him romancing on (nearly) both poles of the earth...
Even PA couldn't do this just in less than one month....
Old 04-11-2006, 04:01 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Yes, we better cool it....
If we think he has a romance with this woman at the North Pole and then has a romance with CW on a safari the following week in South Africa, it would have him romancing on (nearly) both poles of the earth...
Even PA couldn't do this just in less than one month....
Cool it?? Gee Whiz. Now this could be fun, comparing Annabelle with Charlene. After checking out her web site, my money is on Annabelle.
Old 04-11-2006, 05:11 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryellen1539
Cool it?? Gee Whiz. Now this could be fun, comparing Annabelle with Charlene. After checking out her web site, my money is on Annabelle.
Maryellen --I couldn't resist.. (Hard to be cool) I checked out her website. She is definitely the girl from the boat last summer and CH. Maybe they were just having planning meetings for their North Pole trip.
Now we still cannot jump to conclusions
Old 04-11-2006, 05:41 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Maryellen --I couldn't resist.. (Hard to be cool) I checked out her website. She is definitely the girl from the boat last summer and CH. Maybe they were just having planning meetings for their North Pole trip.
Now we still cannot jump to conclusions
Excellent work, teense...but did she put this info on her website? Remember, Albert just had two very publicized vacations with CW and announced they were suing PM for invasion of privacy. Let's see who is on safari with him. As has been said before, he probably isn't being exlcusive to one person. The other shots could have been a group of friends just hanging out...I don't remember any boat photos that were really lovey-dovey. Albert is probably still playing the field as he's always done.
Old 04-11-2006, 06:27 PM
Aristocracy

Pinky,
I think you are right-----He's playing the field. Our old Albie is back!
I think he will be with CW in a couple weeks on the African Safari. Monaco must run on auto-pilot.

Closed Thread