Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 15: April 2010 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 15: April 2010 - February 2015

Welcome to part 15 of the thread to discuss the current events of Andrea Casiraghi.
You can find the old thread here: Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 14

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy posting! :flowers:
**​

Hi,
has anybody seen Andrea at the festival in Cannes this year?

Yes, I would like to have news about him too, but well...he's very discret about his life.
But for the moment, i've just found a "new" pic of him, when he was at la fondation motrice last year, i think:
Click here

Ma non c'è nessuna foto su andrea casiraghi? Non è possibile.................help help!!

I wont more photo of andrea.....please, please.
sorry my english

Last edited by a moderator:
What a wonderful man! he seems to be serious about helping others,that's great.

It's inpossible that there aren't new photos to be published by Andrea.

It's a long time since updated the site very slowly and with a few andrea's photos...Why????

Last edited by a moderator:
Because there weren't many new pics of Andrea available, tiziana.caroleo!

Andrea has simply been lucky to have been left alone by the paparazzi
and he did not attend official events, that's all. We'll surely see him again
soon :)

Because there weren't many new pics of Andrea available, tiziana.caroleo!

Andrea has simply been lucky to have been left alone by the paparazzi
and he did not attend official events, that's all. We'll surely see him again
soon :)

I agree-I think the reason why they are leaving him alone is that I *think* he is currently based in NYC with Tatinana, and he's European royalty, and not necessarily what Americans would consider a "celebrity" that would be worth photos compared to what it would be in Europe. But that's just IMO.

I think Andrea lives in Paris. He's doing an internship with the Embassy of Qatar. Or at least he was at the beginning of May. He held a dinner for La Foundation Motrice in late 2008 there. I guess that's where things began. Or earlier. Who knows?

Yes, he is living in Paris now, working there. I would love to see recent pics of him, BUT i'm also glad that paparazzi are not chasing him like before. I'm sure he is thankful for that.

So, Andrea lives in Paris, Pierre resides in Italy, Milano and Char is in London and Paris, or only Paris or only London?

According to Fernanda, Charlotte splits her time Paris and Monaco but it's likely that Charlotte also spends some time (perhaps not a lot of time) in London.

According to Fernanda, Charlotte splits her time Paris and Monaco but it's likely that Charlotte also spends some time (perhaps not a lot of time) in London.

Fernanda said between London and Montecarlo ;)

I think it's: Andrea-Paris; Pierre-Milan/Rome; Charlotte-London/Paris and you can say all of them count Monaco as Base Ops. :ROFLMAO:

If you take Fernanda literally: Charlotte is London/Monte-Carlo but this is very broad, imo. We can see from watching Charlotte she's a eurostar girl, with a toothbrush and sock drawer in London, a kind of pied-a-terre in Paris, and Base ops in Monaco. :D

I think it's: Andrea-Paris; Pierre-Milan/Rome; Charlotte-London/Paris and you can say all of them count Monaco as Base Ops. :ROFLMAO:

If you take Fernanda literally: Charlotte is London/Monte-Carlo but this is very broad, imo. We can see from watching Charlotte she's a eurostar girl, with a toothbrush and sock drawer in London, a kind of pied-a-terre in Paris, and Base ops in Monaco. :D
I agree, and add Andrea-NYC as well. ;)

^I want to be a Eurostar girl with a sock drawer in London, pied-a-terre in Paris, and a base ops friggin' Villa in Monaco! :ROFLMAO: :lol:

I agree, and add Andrea-NYC as well. ;)

Andrea studied in NY but now he must work in Paris.

Well, for all the cities/countries that have been mentioned, i would go for Paris. A lovely european city;)

You're probably somewhat right about Andrea having a base in NYC (Tatiana still spends a lot of time there) but he lives and works in Paris. He no longer lives in New York full time.

You're probably somewhat right about Andrea having a base in NYC (Tatiana still spends a lot of time there) but he lives and works in Paris. He no longer lives in New York full time.

I agree - however, when you say "work," is that charity and volunteer work (ex: AMADE), or does he have a professional job of some sort (not sure what he actually ever studied in the various universities he attended)?

Supposedly he studied government, economics, banking, advertising and law just like PA did. He is currently interning at the Qatar Embassy in Paris.

I agree - however, when you say "work," is that charity and volunteer work (ex: AMADE), or does he have a professional job of some sort (not sure what he actually ever studied in the various universities he attended)?
Fan is right, he currently has an internship at the Embassy of Qatar in Paris. And as for the "various universities", Andrea only attended two. He went to McGill in Montreal and graduated from AUP in 2006 with a bachelor of arts degree in visual arts and international politics/relations. The visual arts thing is because he likes painting. He finds it relaxing. :flowers:

It seems like Andrea and Tatiana spend more time apart these days, just because she is always at these super glam events with her fashionable friends and he's absent. I'm not saying anything is wrong. I don't think so. It is just interesting because they were for so long inseparable. I've noticed it for awhile now. I'm sure Andrea is busy with his work and likes to do other things besides ride the socialite merry-go-round. It's good to different interests. Anyway, it seems like Andrea has "custody" of Daphne. He's the one mostly walking her. :D

I agree-he's probably not here full time, but can be seen every so often at least-more than his cousins (who are not jetsetters like their older Casiraghi cousins yet)or siblings at least.

Anyone know if he ever graduated NYU with a masters and/or in what?

ANDREA'S CURRICULUM VITAE

École Maternelle: Probably in Monaco, and probably in La Condamine
École Primaire/Collège de la Republique, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence (about 1991-about 1999)
International School of Paris (about 1999-2003): Passed the IB in summer 2003 (possibly failed in 2002 and retried 2003)
AMADE training/work experience in summer 2003 (in Senegal)
McGill: spring 2004
AUP: fall 2003/fall 2004/2005-2006 (bachelor degree of "International and Comparative Politics" with a minor of "Visual Culture")
Summer 2006: Philippines visit for AMADE/Virlanie
June 2007: Launch of his buddy's MOTRICE foundation and his patronage of it
2006-2009: Possibly worked on a Master's degree at Eugene Lang College, The New School for Liberal Arts, and if so, "political science" seems to fit with his path
2009/2010: Qatar Embassy of Paris

Tatiana's CV
Institut Le Rosey (though her brother Julio went to Aiglon College, according to Vanity Fair; it's not very far from Rosey)
EAB-Jeanne Manuel, Paris (for pre-bac, from about 2000, and bac exam in June 2002)
American University in London (BFA)
The New School (Master of art history)

Last edited:
Wow, so interesting to read about all of Princess Caroline's children, fascinating. Thanks for the info. everyone. :)

Regards Andrea, he has always struck me as a sensitive boy, very protective of his mother & siblings. I recall how he was right there by Charlotte's side when she had that terrible fall off her horse when she was about 16 yrs. old, and also by his mother's side when she broke her leg skiing that one time. All of his family really, including his late grandfather Prince Rainier.

From that young boy to a grown man following in his uncle Prince Albert's footsteps academically. It's fascinating to watch his growth, can't wait to see what he has in store for us all over the next decade. :)

ps: I thought I read recently that his stepbrothers are also working in embassy type situations as well, but in the Far East?

^Nadine,
About his stepbrothers..... you are close. They work in finance and in the Middle, not Far, east. Ernst, Jr. works in Bahrain. Christian works in Dubai.

I would like to see Andrea be an ambassador! Maybe...... someday....... long, long, from now, Secretary-General of the UN?!

Thanks for the clarification, CasiraghiTrio. :)

Yes, I could honestly see Andrea as an Ambassador, especially considering his resume thus far ~ impressive!

I can't help but remark how far he has come these past 5 or so years. I remember seeing pictures of him mainly just partying & jetsetting around the globe after his grandfather Prince Rainer died. I personally perceived it as his way of dealing with his grief.

It's good to see him back on track. I wish him the best. :)

Thanks for the clarification, CasiraghiTrio. :)

Yes, I could honestly see Andrea as an Ambassador, especially considering his resume thus far ~ impressive!

I can't help but remark how far he has come these past 5 or so years. I remember seeing pictures of him mainly just partying & jetsetting around the globe after his grandfather Prince Rainer died. I personally perceived it as his way of dealing with his grief.

It's good to see him back on track. I wish him the best. :)
Rainier died in April 2005. That was just before summer. As cold and heartless as this sounds, Andrea partied like that every summer. Remembering of course that in 2005, Andrea was 21. He was doing what every normal 21 year old does. It wasn't really that different. And you would have probably never seen Andrea doing anything else because the rest of the time he was studying.
On the subject of university and Andrea - I'm pretty sure he completed his Masters degree at TNS.

As the old saying goes perception is everything; perception is 9/10ths of the law. :) And that was/is my perception of Andrea.

Like I've stated on a couple of threads already, my hat goes off to Princess Caroline, Stefano Casiraghi's family, and all the other relatives that have had an instrumental hand in the upbringing of all three of the Casiraghi Trio. They have done an exceptional job.

Andrea, salut! :) :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom