Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 15: April 2010 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not smoking around Tatiana and the baby is he?

Why do they allow her to travel? I know companies are very strict about pregnant women.

Why do they allow her to travel? I know companies are very strict about pregnant women.
I don't understand how the company and her doctor let her fly... isn't she due in January?

I don´t understand either - neither the cigarette nor the long flight.....
I assume, the baby shall be born in Monaco, right?
Bye Bine

I don´t understand either - neither the cigarette nor the long flight.....
I assume, the baby shall be born in Monaco, right?
Bye Bine
I think the baby will be born in Monaco. I'd be surprised if she had her baby in Brazil... And I don't understand the cigarette

Well if they haven't gotten married yet, then the child will be illegitimate and ineligable for the throne of Monaco, so I don't think it really matters where it's born. But I agree it's a stupid decision to travel so late in the pregnancy and to smoke around a pregnant woman.

Stop the talibanism! I don't understand why everybody is so critical and shocked.
They are in the open air, for god sake! Diesel fumes from the cars around there are far more dangerous than a tiny cigarette!!
Pregnant women walk around among smokers everyday and nothing happens.

Also, taking a flight is no danger at all. Flying companies have rules about it because they don't want to risk a delivery in the middle of a flight but they don't forbid it. Even if you are over 36 weeks pregnant, with a medical certificate most big companies (lufthansa, air france, british airways, Iberia, Alitalia) allow pregnant women to flight and thousands of them take planes all around the world every day of the year. I don't get why Tatiana shouldn't

Last edited:
Well if they haven't gotten married yet, then the child will be illegitimate and ineligable for the throne of Monaco, so I don't think it really matters where it's born. But I agree it's a stupid decision to travel so late in the pregnancy and to smoke around a pregnant woman.
As per Monaco's constitution, the moment Andrea and Tatiana are married, their child(ren) born before the said marriage will automatically be legitimised and very much eligible to inherit the Throne.

I remember Princess Caroline smoking while pregnant with Alexandra. It seems they don't worry about such things....

Stop the talibanism! I don't understand why everybody is so critical and shocked.
They are in the open air, for god sake! Diesel fumes from the cars around there are far more dangerous than a tiny cigarette!!
Pregnant women walk around among smokers everyday and nothing happens.

Also, taking a flight is no danger at all. Flying companies have rules about it because they don't want to risk a delivery in the middle of a flight but they don't forbid it. Even if you are over 36 weeks pregnant, with a medical certificate most big companies (lufthansa, air france, british airways, Iberia, Alitalia) allow pregnant women to flight and thousands of them take planes all around the world every day of the year. I don't get why Tatiana shouldn't
THANK YOU !Exactly what I thought but better written than I would have done !!! :flowers::):flowers::):flowers:

Ι can't wait for the birth of their child! I'm curious to see how it looks like! I hope it is veery "Stephano".

Oh, in this second article there is written that they don't know and don't want to know the sex of their baby!

So a rumour it was a boy was an misunderstanding.

I read somewhere that a few magazines mentioned January but nothing has been confirmed.

I read somewhere that a few magazines mentioned January but nothing has been confirmed.
I read that as well:flowers: I think now they are in Brazil she's due probably in late February

I'm sure Tatiana just wants to be comfortable but i find that ensemble very unflattering!

I'm sure Tatiana just wants to be comfortable but i find that ensemble very unflattering!

Yes, it's not a nice outfit at all. :eek: Besides, Tatiana seems to have gained to much weight during the last couple of months... :ermm: :ohmy: :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom