Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 15: April 2010 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if it were "a platonic thing" ?
As you said - it's all speculation, and, frankly, nobody's business.

Well, there is nothing wrong with having friends, you can never have too many - and, since she is in his same social circle, she understands that they don't blab to the press about each other; so, she's a friend he can trust....nothing wrong with that!

Yep. They're good friends. at the very least. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I'm just expressing my impression.

IMO, they are at a point in which they have to make a decision about their relationship. Either setting a date for their marriage or simply breaking up. They are young of course but not soooo young to be boyfriend & girlfriend and remain careless about the future. They have to look for a professional stability too. Even if they are rich, they need to do something: have a job, etc. I guess it is an important choices time...

^ What? Why would they need to do anything if they are good this way. Who says they need to make that decision, society? :rolleyes:
Besides, their future was secured the day they were born, no matter what any of us thinks, the fact is they don't need/have to do anything that doesn't make them happy, ever. (well, except taking over the throne, but maybe Albert will have kids :lol:)

I have thought something seemed "off" about TSD and Andrea Casiraghi for awhile. They not only don't behave like a young couple in love, they never look at one another and don't seem even aware of one another.

It's so different than his brother Pierre and Beatrice Borromeo...sometimes there is steam coming off the pictures of the two of them and they have been together at least three years.

But who knows? Maybe in private it's another story TOTALLY with Andrea and Tatiana.

She seemed so completely a part of Andrea's life and the life of his family, I couldn't have imagined that they would not eventually marry.

ETA: I agree with Nathalie Cox...Andrea wants to avoid being publically identified as "on the market" because every bimbo on the prowl will be after him. I think he trusts Tatiana and feels safe with her, even if they are no longer lovers.

Last edited:
I understand that WIlliam and Kate had to be extremely careful with their love expressions and I could think that, in their case, things were different when they were in private, because of the situation. But Andy and T never cared much of that! They simply acted like any other couple. ABout the decisions, they are not in their early twenties but near to thirty...

Chagall ... they don't have to change their relationship at all - it's their life.... their love (or not) ... and their age is their business....

Moonmaiden ..... I find Pierre and Beatrice about as sexless as can be .... at least that's what they seem like.

this photo is matilde borromeo's wedding. tatiana was also there with him :)

Actually, there is a pic where we can see a man similar to Andrea (i think it's him)behind Tatiana and Margherita and he's dressed properly. these pics Nathalie posted could be either from before or after the wedding but I don't know...because the girl with him seems to be dressed up for the wedding

Yes, Andrea is that man you are talking about Julliette.
I believe these pics were after the wedding. Or who knows...because if it was before, how did he dress up so quickly? Lol.

Summer is over and Andrea has been seen with friends only, so I post the newest pics from his Pacha cruise here ;)

Andrea Casiraghi and friends on and near the Spanish islands Formentera and Ibiza on September 23 and 24, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

Summer is over and Andrea has been seen with friends only, so I post the newest pics from his Pacha cruise here ;)

Andrea Casiraghi and friends on and near the Spanish islands Formentera and Ibiza on September 23 and 24, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

He is very handsome, hair have little grown... I like the pic with the dog... they are always together.

He looks so handsome again! And happy. He really likes Ibiza.
I love to see him with Daphne :wub:

FINALLY - some new pictures of Andrea!! He does look good, relaxed....can't wait for his hair to grow back, but that's just my preference....

He does look good.
I always loved his hair longer, but this doesn't look bad either.

He looks great! Lucky guy, wish I was still on a summer cruise.

Thanks for the rest of the pics! Loving them!

Interesting, no Tatiana, and some "mysterious" brunette......I guess he's moving on; of course, that's assuming that he's actually "with" her - they don't appear to be close, more like friends; but, early pictures of him and Tatiana look similar......

I'm also guessing that he is moving on from quite a time ago. His relationship with Tatiana seemed to have developed into a friendship. I don't think he is with this brunette, he seems to be enjoying himself, and looks happy and relaxed. Good for him.

Andrea Casiraghi attended 'L'Officiel' Magazine 90th Anniversary celebration as part of Paris
Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012 at Maxim's on October 1, 2011 in Paris, France. Tatiana
was present as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery ** zimbio **

Andrea Casiraghi attended 'L'Officiel' Magazine 90th Anniversary celebration as part of Paris
Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012 at Maxim's on October 1, 2011 in Paris, France. Tatiana was present as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery ** zimbio **

Yes, but there's no picture of them together or interacting with one another... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

WHY all of you are so obsesed about andrea and tatiana not being togheter¿?¿?¿

She attended Albert and Charlene wedding just 3MONTHS AGO. She appeared with him and arrived with him at the wedding and she was sitting at the wedding with Beatrice Borromeo and Alex Dellal, so... it's possible that in the last 3 months something happened, but, stop speculating about these stuff.... even charlotte and alex appears in some events in the same photos togheter and sometimes she goes on her own to some events and sometimes we don't see them togheter in weeks or months! and doesn't mean they are not togheter!!!!!!!!!!!

so, if they not appeared togheter at the Maxim event is not about any particular reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom