Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 15: April 2010 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I do agree with that. Hopefully, he will learn his lesson and will drive more carefully.
I said the spoiled thing because Andrea doesn't seem spoiled at all. He's party days were quite ago and he seems to have interest for other things. I have a friend that has met him in 3 ocasions, and she says he is the nicest guy ever, that many things that are written about him are just nasty things, pretty much what happens with his uncle and wife.

Anyway, I repeat, I hope he learns his lesson and can move on.

This seems to be a family pattern. His dad died in a speedboat race and his step-father lost his license for speeding in France. I bet PC is raking Andrea over the coals.

This seems to be a family pattern. His dad died in a speedboat race and his step-father lost his license for speeding in France. I bet PC is raking Andrea over the coals.

I hope so, for his own good! Can you imagine how scared she must be of losing another family member in that kind of accident?

And to clarify my earlier post- when I said he was acting spoiled, I didn't mean that he wasn't a nice person in spite of it. I think someone can be very personable and kind, but still be so pampered that they don't think about the consequences of their actions because they never really have to deal with them. That's all I meant by it- I wasn't trying to say there's nothing good about him as a person, just that this behavior doesn't show much regard for his life or the lives of others.

Happy that at least he did not have any alcohol in his blood...I thounk in this case he would go in jail...

As regards the speed... Andrea lost his father because of the speed, and from the
trio he is said to be the more hurt from this loss. Apparently this drama does not make him change mind. But Andrea has always seemed a little self catastrophy, no??

Furthermore, we touch a general philosophy matter? Why constryctor produce cars who can go at such high speeds? These cars are not race cars, they are street cars, and they can go at speeds forbidden in the streets!! This is a hypocrisy!!

The car was an Audi6, a very powerful one. Anyway, Hope he learnt the lesson.

My husband, who's an experience driver, always says that speed rarely kills. It mostly depends on the conditions of the car, the road, the weather, and most of all the driver's.
In Germany there's no speed limit on the freeways/highways, and as far as I know not all German drivers are dead..., or they would have imposed a speed limit.
If he was driving a stable car on a straight empty road with a good visibility he had very small chances to harm himself or somebody else. Driving a A6 at 200 km/h is different than driving a Micra provided this car reaches that kind of speed..
Besides Stefano was killed by an anomalous wave, caused by another raceboat, not by the speed of his own.

As it stands it appears that Andrea's license has been taken away for 5 months.

He was forced to complete his journey by train after the incident. He will most likely have to appear in front of the Tribunal de Grande Instance de Mâcon. Punishment for the offense could be significant fines, up to three years suspended license and removal of permission to drive certain vehicles.

He may be a lovely lad but what he did was reckless and idiotic. He's not the first and sadly he won't be the last to speed like this.

Hopefully he has learnt his lesson.

As it stands it appears that Andrea's license has been taken away for 5 months.

He was forced to complete his journey by train after the incident. He will most likely have to appear in front of the Tribunal de Grande Instance de Mâcon. Punishment for the offense could be significant fines, up to three years suspended license and removal of permission to drive certain vehicles.

He may be a lovely lad but what he did was reckless and idiotic. He's not the first and sadly he won't be the last to speed like this.

Hopefully he has learnt his lesson.

You know, I just hope that he does move on and mature from here - driving recklessly is indicative of someone immature; he seems to take several steps forward, and falls back again.....:sad:

What a sweet French Buldog! (what cannot be said about Andrea. Sorry!)
But Princes Nikolai and Felix's Lily is sweeter!

Cute dog, but what's up with the orange high tops? Ugh.......

What horrible orange shoes !the guy seems not to be very nice here!
I like the cute dog

Looking like an ordinary guy, not the son of Princess Caroline.
I don't like the shoes and I'm not a fan of this kind of dog. But I like the casual look.

Dog is lovely ! It's a french bulldog. Caroline has one similar, but black.
Shoes are hideous !

Dog is lovely ! It's a french bulldog. Caroline has one similar, but black.
Shoes are hideous !

it´s fashion Paris !!! :bang:
it´s normal, they use a soft color clothing, or a set of clothes, but have one piece, with aberrant color ... in this case ... is the shoes :lol::lol::lol:

it´s fashion Paris working ...:whistling:

it´s normal in Paris !!! :p:p:p

Pfft, what a dumb.ss. I know a guy like that, who will speed everywhere, anytime and could give less of a f.ck.
The world would be better off if he killed himself whilst driving, before he does it to others. Talking about the guy I know, he's the defintion of stupidity.

Paris fashion? Honestly I assumed that Paris fashion was the embodiement of elegance.

Well there is haute couture and then there is street wear, they dont often jive.

well ... when I said - fashion Paris, it was not to relate this expression to hautecouture, that meens you dress what you like, that you feel good on you, dress according to your state of mind in that time.

without stress, of any body, or any tendency of the moment.

i´m french, so is dificut to express the style à la française in english.

its a free country.:flowers:

Last edited:
Don't be funny, fashion Paris doesn't exist :ROFLMAO:Never heard about it and I've never seen shoes like those he is wearing too here and I live in Paris :whistling:. haha

Seems like Andrea puts on weight. He is hansome like this.

well ... when I said - fashion Paris, it was not to relate this expression to hautecouture, that meens you dress what you like, that you feel good on you, dress according to your state of mind in that time.

without stress, of any body, or any tendency of the moment.

i´m french, so is dificut to express the style à la française in english.

its a free country.:flowers:
LOL!
You are as french as a Shepherd's Pie. I don't know about the fantasy world you are living in - but it is rather tragic.
Bon soiree - haha

Eww eww, Tatiana is wearing so much fur. I actually threw up in my mouth.

I didn't think French people wore sneakers or shorts except to excercise in. I always assumed the Casiraghis did because of their American background. Am I wrong?

I didn't think French people wore sneakers or shorts except to excercise in. I always assumed the Casiraghis did because of their American background. Am I wrong?

We do wear them! Sneakers are used by people who like the style of clothes which go with them. They are also used by people who have to walk a lot and who don't want to suffer.

Nice to see that Andrea joined his girlfriend and her girls. I think that's the first time that we have pics of a Casiraghi going to ski with E. Niarchos and M. Missoni. Hard to see who is who, but I recognised Tatiana and didn't like all the fur she wore: brrr!!! :eek:

Nice pics of Andrea & Tatiana in the snow. :flowers:

They've been together for so long now (8 years) that I see them getting married before the 10 year mark, just like Prince William and Kate Middleton. Another thing they have in common is that their women are older than them (5 mos. in William's case, 6 mos. older in Andrea's). :D Obvious they've both found their soulmates, that's the most important thing imho. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom