Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 15: April 2010 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatiana's face in the last picture is so sweet. Proud mother.

The only time when it was evident to me that she was pregnant was the National Day Gala. Both during the National Day and in these pictures, if I didn't know she was pregnant, I would never guess it.

:previous: Me neither. And there are no pictures of her standing with her side turned to the camera during their trip to the park, so it would be almost impossible to tell if we hadn't seen her at the National Day.

Tatiana looks more beautiful than I have ever seen her. Andrea looks worryingly thin.

lovely dark green eyes she has! although I think the knit jacket is not appropriate for the ocassion...

She has that radiant bloom of motherhood; can't wait till the little one arrives! :flowers:

When MT of Th+Taxis married in September Tatiana´s pregnancy was already visible (according to the photos). So if the baby would be due in April she was only two months pregnant in September but she looked much fuller.:cool:

Time to close this thread. Thanks for all your contributions. The new thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom