Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 15: April 2010 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see so much Andrea in Sacha, but when he stares at something, he looks like his mother

Little Sasha is adorable. Ibiza seems to be the 'go to' place for royals and celebrities this year, since the Earl and Countess of Wessex and the Duchess of Alba (granted, not a royal, but still an aristocrat) have just come back from Ibiza. I think Ibiza is also the perfect destination for Tatiana, since it's very Bohemian there and would fit in with her style very nicely.

Ah, no more loose, flowy dresses, thank you!! (...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Andrea in London at the moment? Is wear I saw him walking in Notting Hill the other day...?

His good friend Alex Dellal lives in London..maybe he was visiting?

^^Definitely sure I saw him then. And Notting Hill seems exactly his kind of place.

I see she does not use the surname Casiraghi. And yes, she is looking more 'radiant' by the day. Perhaps it's catching in the family!

I see she does not use the surname Casiraghi. And yes, she is looking more 'radiant' by the day. Perhaps it's catching in the family!

I think she is glowing;) if you know what it means... Time will tell...

A pregnancy is surely possible, but as always we'll wait a little longer till we have more than hearsay evidence.

we can't speculate :-(

Well, according to the article the news of this pregnancy was confirmed by someonme close to the palace and the Grimaldi family. But i agree with Iceflower, we must wait and see... :ermm:

It's probably true if it's in Italian Vogue. The editor knows the Casiraghis well.

I'm not sure if I remember it correctly, but I don't think that her first pregnancy was officially confirmed. We shouldn't wait for the palace to confirm, but wait and see... In any case it would be lovely!

Women Together awarded Tatiana Santo Domingo and Green Heart Foundation
For their work on behalf of disadvantaged were awarded Colombian Tatiana Santo Domingo and Dominican singer Juan Luis Guerra.
The association also awarded the Muzungu Sisters fashion brand, launched by Dana Alkhani and Tatiana Santo Domingo, Andrea Casiraghi's wife, the eldest son of Princess Caroline of Monaco.
The awards were presented at a ceremony at the headquarters of the United Nations, an organization that works closely with Women Together to eradicate poverty through women.
Women Together premió a Tatiana Santo Domingo y a Fundación Corazón Verde – Publimetro

Last edited:
Time will tell, and I don't remember official confirmation either. But she did look "fuller" around the middle at the Thurn&Taxis wedding a few weeks ago. If she is congrats to them. Lots of playmates for A&C's twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom