Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 15: April 2010 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I envy them... Switzerland is just such a wonderful place. They're on another holiday while I have to go back to work tomorrow - that can't be right :lol:

It seems crazy to me to have the religious wedding ceremony so long after the legal one. They're already married and they have a child but she'll probably have a white dress and veil all that other stuff. Yes, I know Catholics who want their marriage recognised by the church have to have a religious ceremony, but it still seems crazy to me. Why not have a quiet civil ceremony the same day? That would make sense.

Who hosted the party after the civil wedding? Perhaps one family wantes to host the civil and the other one will host the religious?

The civil wedding was in Monaco for political reasons. The religious wedding in Gstaad is for the bride. Didn't Tatiana grow up in Switzerland? I think that was very considerate of Andrea to let Tatiana have her wedding as she wanted it. It's usually all about what the royal families want.

Having both civil and religious ceremonies makes sense to me (It's actually how it had to be given that religious wedding are not legally recognized and vice-versa). Having them in different places also makes sense: the religious wedding is usually in the bride's hometown (given that Tatiana grew up in Switzerland, it makes sense) with all family, etc; the civil is usually somewhere else (the groom's hometown, like in this case, or the city where the couple lives, in case the couple lives lives far away from their hometowns). The distance in time from both ceremonies is indeed quite big. Sometimes it happens, when, say, the couples lives abroad and, because of work, etc, it's much easier to have a summer wedding in the bride's hometown (when they are on holidays and have time to be there some weeks prior to the wedding to prepare everything, when most of the guests are on holidays as well, etc). This could be a similar case. If Tatiana wants to marry in Gstaad, which makes sense, ski season is appropriate.

EDIT: the 1st February date seems more logical than the 1st January one.

More photos of the couple in the snow

http://i44.tinypic.com/2yvtez5.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/juzp78.jpg

This week's issue of Hola publishes an article about Tatiana with three beautiful photos. The article says Tatiana never dreamt about becoming a «princess», but, as she was a young girl she wanted to be ... a singer instead...

http://i39.tinypic.com/wv8qog.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/5mam1w.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/686f11.jpg

According to columbian gossip magazine Jetset the religious wedding of Andrea and Tatiana will be on 1st February at 7.00 p.m. the Church of Saint-Nicolas de Myre in Gstaad.

On 31st January there will be a fondue party at 8.00 p.m. at restaurant Eggli and at 2nd February a brunch at Palace Hotel at 2.00 p.m.

chismes farandula jetset, Flash - Revista JetSet - JetSet.com.co - Últimas Noticias
Translation

Well, we seem to have reasons to believe that something is actually going to happen in these days... Hola also refers a wedding ceremony taking place. The date and place, however differ... According to Hola the ceremony will take place on January the 31st in Saint Joseph Parish.

El segundo 'sí, quiero' de Andrea Casiraghi y Tatiana Santo Domingo, una boda de invierno en la exclusiva estación suiza de Gstaad

http://El segundo 'sí, quiero' de A...erno en la exclusiva estación suiza de Gstaad

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't really look like a Catholic place of worship, still...it's very intimate and lovely which is probably exactly what the couple wants anyway.

Thanks for the photos!:)

This week's issue of Hola publishes an article about Tatiana with three beautiful photos. The article says Tatiana never dreamt about becoming a «princess», but, as she was a young girl she wanted to be ... a singer instead...[/URL]

Well, she really isn't a "princess" is she? She's just Mrs. Casiraghi unless Albert never has a kid with his Missus.

I find it really difficult to be curious or care about this particular "royal" family. They just seem so down market and low class. They could at the very least get married before starting a family but it doesn't seem to matter. In America they don't even make the gossip pages anymore. There were almost no news articles about Stephanie's baby and zero articles about Andrea's baby and wedding. The fun days of Stephanie and her "singing" and "modeling" and running wild with the druggie crowd in Hollywood are long in the past but made for some really fun reading. Now they are all just basic Euro-trash, getting drunk and fighting in bars in NY and getting arrested just like trash. What a bunch.

I think they couldn´t care less if they aren´t covered that much in the USA like their mother and aunt were.

There marriage or love affair which adapts to modernization or social norms in this period of time may be critiqued in revelancy to traditions from legacy from history where there was different relationship to finding a happy pursuit towards living and championing, is an aspiration principality keeps minding of. They I think are aware of being example for choosing and exemplifying optimal philosophy for us to be led given cultural current circumstances or preference in practicality. I don't take them for being uncalled upon for they are inherent precedents of all that it means to have followed the past since the people gave there abiding to being led by family through birth, so I think they take sincerely their continuance as a bloodline that extends yet is kept whithin reason how or when they start/give new life. From me, I hope we can have a ease of regard as is the choice and preference from people living in the 1900's and before where there was a common understanding that although resources were more scarce and people managed with less materialism they weren't as bothered by organizing extensive yet expensive experience and forgoing the nonchalant and free. Like our psychological makeup and brain, we are much for free, thus some of the best things in life are free. Yet sometimes I notice we wan't what we can't have... silly yet true. Cheers everyone.

Last edited:
I think that they count themselves very happy to have less coverage than Princess Grace. If they wanted any coverage, the'd just have to announce some details about their religious marriage. But no, they keep it as secret as possible.

Last edited:

A couple of off topic posts have been removed.

Well, she really isn't a "princess" is she? She's just Mrs. Casiraghi unless Albert never has a kid with his Missus.

I find it really difficult to be curious or care about this particular "royal" family. They just seem so down market and low class. They could at the very least get married before starting a family but it doesn't seem to matter. In America they don't even make the gossip pages anymore. There were almost no news articles about Stephanie's baby and zero articles about Andrea's baby and wedding. The fun days of Stephanie and her "singing" and "modeling" and running wild with the druggie crowd in Hollywood are long in the past but made for some really fun reading. Now they are all just basic Euro-trash, getting drunk and fighting in bars in NY and getting arrested just like trash. What a bunch.

Down market and low class because they don't get tabloid coverage...just the occasional luxury brand endorsements, US Vogue articles and French Vogue covers, yeah definitely low class.:whistling:

Last edited:

In America the ONLY royal family covered is the BRF. When royals from Spain, Belgium, Sweden or other countries come for an official visit there is almost no media coverage. The USA media is obsessed with TV, reality show and movie celebrities. The USA media, magazines and tabloids quit covering Monaco a few years after Princess Grace died.

As for getting drunk, I've never seen in the USA or in European
tabloids reports of the Monagasque family members being drunk in public. As for fighting in bars in NY, well this only happened once and Pierre Casiraghi was attacked. What are you saying? If attacked just don't defend yourself?
And how many members of this family have been arrested?

Actually, the Monaco royal family is being covered in the US. They just are very picky who they talk to. I've seen interviews by Charlotte in American Vogue, Vanity Fair, Harper's Bazaar and Womens Wear Daily. Also articles in the Wall ST Journal, New York Times, Town and Country, Forbes, People, US and even pictures in my local newspaper. They figured out that they don't need to appeal to the broad market. Their customers are the 1%. The British royal family has a publicity department that provides the international press with releases almost daily. They are trying to appeal to a broad tourist market.

The fight in NY was one-sided. Adam Hock hit Pierre. Pierre didn't punch anyone. Adam Hoch pled guilty to assault . Pierre wasn't charged with anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom