Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 14: Sep.2008 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:Rich are poor, those moments happen to everyone; I guess it is true. To look on the bright side, it's times like that when character is built;). A good opportunity for Andrea to put on a show of strength for his beloved -though whichever one of them filled the tank will be in for alot of teasing for a while I'm sure. I'm rather surprised there were no big, burly body guards nearby to lend a hand. I guess they were out unsupervised. I guess Andrea did not inherit the automotive expertise of his grandfather lol. (Of course, I say that when it might have just been the result of an absent-minded moment, we all have them, when you're mind is elsewhere and you do something totally stupid. I certainly have)

:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

This has happened to me in a Toyota Corolla, though by the pumpman, but it can happen so easy, I just know what he would have been feeling when pushing that car:ohmy:!

Pics 17.+18.10.2009

The pics with the car are really too funny, thanks for posting :flowers:

Here are some pics of Andrea at the weekend:

Andrea Casiraghi takes a walk with his dog in Paris, France,
October 17 (pics 1-3) and 18 (pics 4 and 5), 2009:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Andrea is so lovely, walking with his dog!:previous:
The photos are good, but i was upset over seeing Andrea's smoking.:ermm:
Please, Andrea, give up this awful habit!

Love that he's walking his dog - hate, too, that he is smoking! And, what is with the color of his shoes in pics 4 - 5 ?! Otherwise, he looks cute, minding his own business....

Haha, I love the color of his shoes in pics 4 - 5!! He always has to add a little touch of extravaganza to his looks!
I wish he stops smoking too!

Let's move on.

Andrea smokes. End of story. We go thru these endless posts everytime a picture of him smoking appears.

Zonk

The pics with the car are really too funny, thanks for posting :flowers:

Here are some pics of Andrea at the weekend:

Andrea Casiraghi takes a walk with his dog in Paris, France,
October 17 (pics 1-3), 2009:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Hey Andrea is wearing the old colombian sweatshirt!!!!!
I didn't notice it until i saw it twice.

:previous: well, that sweatshirt remind me more of the colours of the Argentinian local football (soccer) team Boca Juniors, but whatever...

:previous: well, that sweatshirt remind me more of the colours of the Argentinian local football (soccer) team Boca Juniors, but whatever...

I just I thought the same until my brother told me, just look at the sleeves and the red logo on his leg!

Do they all still go to the Monaco football games - remember some of those great pictures w/the family and friends (their cute Uncle!!).

in those IBL pictures, you can see that andrea was walking his dog and Pierre and Bea where there too. It´s nice to see that they hang out and spend time with each others... :)

I just I thought the same until my brother told me, just look at the sleeves and the red logo on his leg!
Yes you are right!
I've just read in cotilleando that this sport clothes are a gift from Tatiana, and that they are indeed, from the colombian team that Tatiana's grandfather is the sponsor of.

There is something here that I don´t understand; those pictures of Andy with that girl were real but he and Tati are acting absolutely normal... as if nothing had happened...Specially her...

For whatever reason, they seemed to have worked whatever it is out.

As we don't know the facts (and speculation is not allowed on TRF) one can only assume that they hit a bump in the road and now they are over it.

^yuuup
don't think he'll ever be ready though...

So, I guess neither is in school in NYC anymore? School is in session in the States (no break until Thanksgiving, which is late November).

He is actually the heir's heir (2nd in line).

And there is always a chance that Albert could have legitimate children.

He does need to step it up IMO. Although one can argue that he has 20 years at least (going on Rainier's and Albert's age) to get it together.

How can anyone know if he's ready or not? Do you guys expect him to wear uniforms and act official all the time???

I think it's inside where he'll know when he's ready.

How can anyone know if he's ready or not? Do you guys expect him to wear uniforms and act official all the time???

I agree. Plus he's still very young and has to find a way in life. I can't understand why some people always think one has to be ready with everything when you're in your early or mid-twenties...

I'm torn between he's young, give him time to mature, and he's heading toward 30, not sure if he's finished college, and needs to step up his preparation for possible leadership (if Prince Albert doesn't marry Charlene and start a family). His Grandfather took over the Principality in his 20s, but looking at how he's currently leading his life, Andrea is nowhere near readiness.....but, maybe there is something we don't know about Prince Albert's plans, and how that will affect Andrea's status.

Well, it's possible Albert could have legitimat children but it does seem unlikely at this point. Isn't Albert past 50 or did he just turn 50? Not saying he's too old or anything, but he's certainly taking his time getting started.

so what he is currently doing?
don't want trouble from the mods..

Are Andrea and Tatiana attending any Halloween :eek: parties this year - in the past, they've usually hit parties in NYC (once in Mexico, too), so I wonder if they'll be doing that again this year:ROFLMAO:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom