Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 14: Sep.2008 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So wait, I am slow on the uptake here. He was first with Tatiana & his family on PACHA III, or first with that girl on Ponza? What was the timeframe like? Did he and his family stop on their cruise at Ponza and tool around, and he met that girl, or was the girl of their party? Or no one can tell that I suppose? But he took that girl out on the pacha III dinghy. Hmm She and Tatiana must know each other? There has to be an explanation that is unperceived by the press.

Last edited:
So wait, I am slow on the uptake here. He was first with Tatiana & his family on PACHA III, or first with that girl on Ponza? What was the timeframe like? Did he and his family stop on their cruise at Ponza and tool around, and he met that girl, or was the girl of their party? Or no one can tell that I suppose? But he took that girl out on the pacha III dinghy. Hmm She and Tatiana must know each other? There has to be an explanation that is unperceived by the press.
He took the girl and a group of friends (without Tatiana) on PACHA and they went out to the club in Ponza, in the morning he walked around the city with the girl and was kissing her (the article implies that it was not only the kiss on the picture). The next day he appeared on PACHA with Tatiana. That's what the article says, anyway. Obviously, there is no way of knowing how much of it is true.

I think that it´s photo montage. Have you noticed that hands? It´s strange. Sorry for my bad english.

Article says Andrea was kissing a girl who is not his girlfriend (picture 4), but next day he was again with Tatiana :nonono:.

Diezminutos: Andrea Casiraghi comparte besos con otra - Monarquías - Familia Real - Familia Real - Diez Minutos

Holy liplock Batman.:eek:...well, the kiss is intimate, as his eyes are closed, he's holding her face, and it appears that her arms are around his waist - not a "peck" on the cheek.....:ermm:. I, too, wonder about the time line of the events, if it's true that he was with Tatiana the next day as if nothing happened....but, being a figure that is hounded by the 'razzi...to be caught kissing another woman in public.....seriously?! What was he thinking?:bang:

It's tempting to think he and this girl did this on purpose for a trick or a show for the paps, as judging from the pictures, it doesn't seem like they tried at all to be discreet. But then, why on earth would they do it? Maybe he just made a mistake and told Tatiana the next day. It's not good, but it does happen to the best of people.

You know I hear that a lot of couples tend to brake up after they come back from a Vacation. :whistling::ROFLMAO::flowers:

He & Tati survived a lot of vacations though (when aren't they on vacation?!):lol: but maybe it was one too many. No, I'm just teasing. :)
I like her. She grew on me very gradually, but I now like this couple a lot. I am hoping for some kind of minor misunderstanding and happy resolution for them.

Is it just me or does this girl look like one of the girls that he dated before Tatiana? Frencesca something? or was that Pierre?

I thought her body & coloring might be similar to Maria Jurado. But I guess she could also be the Stauffenberg girl, Caroline or Robin? Only her body doesn't seem right for the Stauffenberg girl, who I remember seemed to have a more curvy body. Who knows? I guess anything is possible.

I thought her body & coloring might be similar to Maria Jurado. But I guess she could also be the Stauffenberg girl, Caroline or Robin? Only her body doesn't seem right for the Stauffenberg girl, who I remember seemed to have a more curvy body. Who knows? I guess anything is possible.

Well, his "type" ;) is consistent - dark, longer hair; small/small figure; inconspicuous....anyone who has acted otherwise has not lasted long (Maria J, Carolina Stauffengerg, etc)

Some more small pics with the girl can be seen here, if anyone is interested.

he can do eveything he wants

Not really. He has been in a committed relationship with Tatiana for several years. Therefore, he CAN'T do what he wants unless he and Tatiana are no longer a couple, in which case you are correct. In the US it's called cheating in a relationship.

What's going on w/Andrea these days - if he's in school in NYC, he should be back there, no?

Pic 5.10.2009

Andrea Casiraghi attends the 'Mario de Janeiro Testino' book
launch at Cafe Carmen on October 5, 2009 in Paris, France

----> Pic

- what a colourful promotion girl ..:)

:lol: indeed, that girl has very colourful...thing, you know, i mean, what she is wearing :lol:
Thanks for the pic, it's been so long since I saw Andrea in an event.

Was Tatiana with him or was he alone at the party? :confused:
Tatiana was also at the party, they wern't pictured together, she was with the other girls. Whether they arrived together or still are an item - who knows?
I'm just wondering - is it just me or is he wearing a leather jacket UNDER his suit jacket:D? And if so, WHY?

Glistening Seas

:champagne: Oh Andrea did look nice!! what a good eye. Almost missed the 'leather' peeking out from under the suit jacket hee. guess class could wait for a day??:books:

Was Tatiana with him or was he alone at the party? :confused:

Sadly, I've been wondering the same thing as I see the pictures of him here and the ones of Tatiana on the Casiraghi friends link......:ermm:

Pics 6.10.2009

Tatiana Santo Domingo, Margherita Missoni and Andrea Casiraghi
attend Fendi 'O' party For Pixie Lott at the VIP ROOM Theater
on October 6, 2009 in Paris, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Tatiana Santo Domingo, Margherita Missoni and Andrea Casiraghi
attend Fendi 'O' party For Pixie Lott at the VIP ROOM Theater
on October 6, 2009 in Paris, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Well, these pics don't leave you feeling as if everything between Andrea and Tatiana is back to normal :sad: ... but, it's hard to read a situation where they are being hounded and photographed - wouldn't make anyone happy.:bang:

Andrea looks much better at these photos, I hope he is having a good time now.:)

Well, these pics don't leave you feeling as if everything between Andrea and Tatiana is back to normal :sad: ... but, it's hard to read a situation where they are being hounded and photographed - wouldn't make anyone happy.:bang:
Yeah, that's true. Margherita is closer to Andy than Tatiana!
Anyway, we can still hope that everything is ok between them...I guess:ermm:

One more pic I found in TFS:
Imageshack - 91534304

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
^^^ Thanks for the pics! He looks absolutely gorgeous in the 4th pic. Like the old him.:wub: Anyway do you guys think that maybe Tatiana doesn't know about the other girl he was caught kissing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom